It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello! New here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I'm still trying to figure everything out. I've always had issues with message boards. Can someone direct me to where I can make a signature?? I appreciate it!
I am a female from Colorado and have found a lot of the information on here very interesting. Thank you to everyone who posts!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ampar84

Hello, I am new also, maybe someone will see this and help us out, I am a bit confused too. I have just been doing a lot of reading1

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ampar84
I just wanted to introduce myself as a new member. I'm still trying to figure everything out. I've always had issues with message boards. Can someone direct me to where I can make a signature?? I appreciate it!
I am a female from Colorado and have found a lot of the information on here very interesting. Thank you to everyone who posts!

Hello! To make a signature in the top part of your screen...4 buttons from the right is tools, click on it. Then 2nd one from the bottom is signature.
hth. Welcome! Oh and I saw someone post to a Freshman forum that might help you...I should probably read it on how to post the link to it...www.abovetopsecret.com... or search for the word freshman, it should be the first result.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Thank you!

new topics

top topics

join