It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think heaven is like?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Heaven is a place where your actions result in only the consequences that you will.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Heaven or the afterlife is not for us as human beings to understand or know about...

We've all been there many times before, but the memory is masked by the distractions of the world.

If you want to know what heaven is like...learn mediation, and meditate on it...

Perhaps you'll find out....myself i have no need to know.

I understand we're all destined to return home one day regardless of what your "sins" are...

I look forward to that day honestly...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

I understand we're all destined to return home one day regardless of what your "sins" are...

I look forward to that day honestly...

Me too, the day where we all can be happy together will come.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mbartelsm

Of course....we all owe a death in this life. Which is why one shouldn't fear death...its inevitable.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Bump on this thread.

I'm not sure what heaven will be like or if it exists but here is what I hope it is.

I hope that some how I can just feel all the great emotions of being happy, excited, peaceful, curious, etc. and be able to experience whatever I want. Maybe I can visit other planets and live my experiences through other people somehow. There would be many things to do, infinite things to do, things I can't even imagine as of now because I'm just human. I basically hope it's a personal heaven that way everyone gets what they want of what they believe. It's like your own little universe. If we wish to interact with other loved ones and their universe if they allow to then so be it lol I don't think heaven or hell will have a "place" that takes up space so it being overcrowded doesn't matter just like all the energy around us is not overcrowded.

This is what sounds awesome to me and I hope it is true. After all, what we believe and know is just created by the mind and no one can really force you to change what you see and have faith in. One thing I do question is what about kids/babies? Hmm...or how we began? If there is heaven then why were we created?

Anyways, writing this out has made me come to peace with my insane drive to find the answer. So I will hopefully not be lurking on this board frantically trying to find what can not be answered to my questions.

But one thing I do wonder is...what about babies and kids?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join