It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Something afoot?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
The forum has been eerily quiet recently. doesn`t it seem weird that the only clue has been `4 is next`? I am getting the feeling that the 4th ring may be in peril somehow. Is Cerberus or -5- up to something? Quite strange that is for sure..... I am getting antsy for the next clue.. we must solve this as the evil forces are in motion. I for one am getting worried!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
There are eerie shadows passing the window of my house as I post this. I fear we are all being tracked. Perhaps we should do like the4 before us and remain isolated, and only post when necessary. I fear our IP's and computers may betray us. I will sequester all my notes in a secret spot, I suggest everyone do the same. ... Some one is knocking at my door, seven knocks and a tap tap tap. Tis strange indeed. I must break contact now.

Z Out

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
my phone kept ringing 7 times then hanging up....
Sounds very familiar... maybe you are closer to the ring that you have thought.

If you need a safe location to lay low, let me know and I will get some agents out to you ASAP,,,,,,,

Has anyone else been having this problem? Maybe we can get an idea of how spread out they really are. All has been quiet here since I made it back.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
hmmm, brother JCM, people keep ringing my doorbell and calling me. i fear it is agents of hammurabi.help me. maybe we should disscuss decrypting posts and get a universal key.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think I get the hint... I might have foudn something... Min.. check your U2U.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
so the4 is being reborn?! that may mean that history is repeating itself. have "we" not learned anything yet?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I am not posting a clue here..... Just observations..
NOT INTENDED TO BE A CLUE.....

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
neither am i, i am just posting my observations of the captains. to me it looks like the4 is beeing recreated by you. maybe that was what 5 wanted all along.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
...... to me it looks like the4 is being recreated by you. maybe that was what 5 wanted all along.

I think we need to be recreated... they have been discovered and had to disappear. Not sure of the plans from 5 though, he may think we will be easier to get to than the last 4. But, what about Cerberus... he has helped, but why? Why have we not heard from him? Curiosity....

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
hmmm, brother JCM, people keep ringing my doorbell and calling me. i fear it is agents of hammurabi.help me. maybe we should disscuss decrypting posts and get a universal key.

Well, first make sure it is not the PIZZA guy.... If it is, make sure you check the pizza for any hidden wires. Tell the Pizza man to put down the pizza, the slide out the oney to him... Close the door and tell him to get the money and step away from the house.
You will either save yourself or have one scared Pizza guy. If it is Hammurabi, try to find out the numbers..... Good Luck!

[edit on 20-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
well, the new 4's has a huge community most willing to help in their back. so there shouldn't be much of a problem there. hmm, cerberus, yes.. curious.

anyway, did you know that the hammurabi5 site has ftp-access? ftp.hammurabi5.com, to bad we don't have the codes. was everything on that site deleted by cerberus or may there be some traces left?

new topics

top topics

join