It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you adopt a Japanese family?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Yes, I would, provided I had the means and the room. I would take all that I could. These are good people, and they have always been there to help others, not it is their time. Sadly, I posted in a small local form inundated with Christians. Thought perhaps i could get some of the churches to get up some relief for these people. No, I was told, "they deserve this. Their leader is Satan." These are the very words from the post. Sad.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by mayabong

Yes, I would, provided I had the means and the room. I would take all that I could. These are good people, and they have always been there to help others, not it is their time. Sadly, I posted in a small local form inundated with Christians. Thought perhaps i could get some of the churches to get up some relief for these people. No, I was told, "they deserve this. Their leader is Satan." These are the very words from the post. Sad.

Wow thats pretty harsh, but nothing surprises me these days. Wonder what runs through their mind when a tornado destroys a whole town in the bible belt.
edit on 16-3-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I don't think the military would let my husband and I do that. :/

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yes. In fact, this is how I found this site. I am trying to search for any information to offer a helping hand. If my family had small children in a similar situation I would be searching for somewhere to be able to keep my family safe. It is my understanding that children are the highest risk group to have long term problems. I think 90 days to 120 days would be a commitment my family could commit to and one that should allow the toxic material to be brought under control and hopefully allow a family time to make solid plans as to how they will be able to move back home. So if anyone knows of somewhere to offer such a service, please forward the information.
edit on 16-3-2011 by BrookshireUSA because: cleaning up spelling

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I would be more than happy to help someone in need, and have been known to do that locally. I have the space, and I am sure that they wont just laze around doing nothing to fend for themselves. If I hear anything I will inform those that can make this happen.

Peace, NRE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join