It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Air traffic Navy Air Station Whidbey Island and Navy Air Station Lemoore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Some of my crew were discussing the current events unfolding around us. One of the topics that arouse was who would be bugging out first. Since the Navy has their finger on the pulse acrooss the pond, I was wondering, has anyone in Oak Harbor Washington, noticed a big increase in Aircraft traffic from NAS Whidbey Island? How about NAS Lemoore near Hanford (south of Fresno) California?
edit on 14-3-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Anyone from Hanford (south of Fresno) California?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Or even Fresno CA, you might be able to see a flurry of F-18's flying about.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I live semi close to Oak Harbor, there seems to have been an increase of air traffic, I don't know of it's origin though.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I was born in hanford CA!
I know.....I am of no help

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Omaha NE checking in. Offutt Air Force Base has had a huge increase in the large aircraft activity. Starting around 5pm. (5 hours ago) Usually we have this kind of traffic only when the President is mobile. I'm hoping it is just be relief flights. Or the top dogs are bugging out to the hills. It has been non-stop and the busiest I've seen in 6 years!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Absum!
Omaha NE checking in. Offutt Air Force Base has had a huge increase in the large aircraft activity. Starting around 5pm. (5 hours ago) Usually we have this kind of traffic only when the President is mobile. I'm hoping it is just be relief flights. Or the top dogs are bugging out to the hills. It has been non-stop and the busiest I've seen in 6 years!

I can't talk about AFB's but I'm sure there is an increase in the NAS's.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedoom
I live semi close to Oak Harbor, there seems to have been an increase of air traffic, I don't know of it's origin though.

Have you noticed an increase in the dusk to dawn traffic?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Absum!

Yikes. "Smoke 'em if you got 'em"...
And it might be a good time to run out and get some duct tape. Just in case.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
im near point mugu and port hueneme naval/air force bases saw some fighter jets heading SE i belive.

jets had single verticle rear fin, swooped back main wings,saw one then anouther about 3 min behind the other heading in the same direction....the second was louder than the first.. assuming it was trying to catch up to the first

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Definitely a lot more then usual I would say at least.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Relax they are only preparing to enforce no fly zones in Libya or your fascist dictator leader is getting ready to bomb the crap out of you to instil democracy to America .The latter is the most likely !

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedoom

Definitely a lot more then usual I would say at least.

What have you seen or heard?
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Im in Nashville, TN. all thats here is a ANG 118th airlift with C-130`s(there is Arnold AFB about 100mi south but its a reseach lab mostly) but lately there have been a few F/A18`s coming and going out of Nashvile Int airport, more than usual. We occasionaly will see them and F15s and F16s but not this frequent. I figured they got a little thirsty on a rountine flight, but i`ve never seen them with ext tanks. You`d think with all the preping that goes into their flight planning they`d carry some extra go juice unless landing at a civy airport was part of it.

top topics

join