It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARCH 15 ARE YOU READY FOR THE MADNESS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bartibog

Did you fill out a bracket? We're talking college basketball.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ok are you serious?
Who is opening up this thread and looking at the link to the external image? This has nothing to do with any doom and gloom lol, I would i made the thread haha im crackin up

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ugh! The mods moved my thread from the predictions and prophecies forum to the U.S. Sports forum now whats funny about that!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by copernicus2012

Oh, I'm sorry they did that, but it still worked on me, I got it off the firehose and didn't notice the category. I've been following the Japan nuclear situation closely, and this brightened my mood. But I'm still taking KI.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Awesome and funny good mood elevator. Wish I would've posted before the move.

Anyways I got Piit over Duke in the finals. Yeah two #1s. I figure Pitt is due to snap there two and out ways and with all the mega upsets that happened last year we're due for a good old fashion tourney.

We will not choke this year, we will not choke this year, we will not ................. (mantra of me the disgruntled Pittsburgher).
edit on 15/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
UNLV, all the way, BABY!!!!

Twenty years after we got hosed against those damn Dukies, UNLV will win it all. I guarantee this.

To be truthful, I have UNC, UCONN, Kansas and Michigan State in the Final Four with Kansas winning it all over UNC, 78-75.

As long as Duke doesn't win it, I'm ok. I absolutely hate Duke. Frak them. I harbor deep resentment against them after getting jobbed in '91.

BTW, who the hell are Morehead State? Already frakked up my bracket by beating Louisville. Louisville choked and probably ruined many a bracket.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
GOOOOOOOOOO Kentucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join