posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
Hey guys, would you believe that this ol' country boy is married to a cancer research administrator? She is also on our states emergency medical
assistance team, and she has done consulting work for the DHS and the CDC in Atlanta, and she is on the "call list" at the White House. Oddly
enough, she has been putting together a presentation on fighting biologicals and radiation detox for an upcoming "exercise" this summer in
conjunction with the DHS, 82nd Airborne, NC Baptist Mens Disaster Response, and FEMA.
Here is what we are going to do and I suggest you do too...I have already told family and friends....
- Get plastic and duct tape now...big rolls can be bought at your agriculture supply store. Use to cover all of your windows/ doors and also pick a
porch or entry way and create a decontamination room or cubicle..outside of the doorway/entry...there you will remove the clothes you have on and put
in a plastic bag...wear old clothes as these will be buried later
- Stock up on any supplies you may need...water, foodstuffs, medicines...once word gets out...will go quickly
- Make plans to accommodate animals/pets...we will keep all our livestock in the barn andstall up....wrap the barn in plastic....our dogs come inside
with us and a few select cats....
NOTE: The biggest threat is radioactive dust...inhaled or on items....go outside as little as possible
- When you have to go out...do so limited times and short whiles...then go to decontamination cubicle on porch and strip...put clothes in trash
bag...come in and immediately shower...
- I do garden and have big gardens started...I am STOPPING all planting until this is over....probably/ hopefully by April 15th
- Generally, the radioactive dust breaks down rapidly after about 3-5 days...so for the west coast...March 19-20 is critical for you...this should
bring the initial wave of fallout...for the east coast of US...March 22-23. With the developements and critical breakdowns in Japan...this could
potentially last for about a month....
- So...we have about a week to ten days to prepare
*** Look out for any pretext/ excuse /event on the west coast to eveacuate...or nothing at all....this will be a sign unto you. My wife was on alert
from DHS that she might need to go to Japan with the rest of her team...that has been cancelled as she may be needd here at home...that should tell
Good Luck.... time to get to know whomever you have faith in... for me it's God.