It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H5N1....Do's and Don't...some surprises....also for Radiation at the end...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Dos...there are many out there so I will narrow down the best few I have found so far....feel free to research them independantly.

St. John's Wart(Hypericum-important part)....shown to be potential holy grail...In China it has been stoping infections in poultry farms in 3 days while other farms continued to worsen around them...

Zinc - Mainly if one is deficient in zinc it will leave them open to massive infection.

Selenium - Helps Inhibit H5N1...although long term high doses become toxic...so wait for onset of symptoms before using this 1...lets hope that you never have to use it then

DON'TS.......VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT TAKE ECHINACEA - it actually stimulates H5N1...it may help initially, but it quickly leads to an increase in TNF production, facilitates p38 MAPK signaling and NF-kappaB activation.

DO NOT EAT SPICY PEPPERS...Black Pepper May help, but not CAPSAICIN containing varieties like like Chillies...it also facilitates p38 MAPK signalling.

Cautious of too much Magnesium and Calcium offsetting use of zinc.....PEACE TO ALL....

PS...if you want more info please use google, unfortunately I do not have the time to explain all of it...not that I understand it all either....JUST HOPING TO HELP....PLEASE SHARE THE IDEAS HERE...

PSS And please concider Potassium Iodide or Iodine for prevention of radiation sickness, or kelp for herbal alternative. Additionally I believe Ginseng would help...i suspect the white variety as it has not absourbed the heat energy from cooking like red does....this is the property of red and white...white is cooling and absourbs and red has been cooked and absourbed the heat and therefore becomes a hot herb....so white makes more sense to potentially absourb radiation before it damages cells....i hope everyone is ok through this....
edit on 14-3-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Oh and if its not obvious...the surprise is Echinacea and spicy foods....that is contrary to modern natural remedies

new topics

join