It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the MSM cover up is failing in Japan!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The NWO is going to have fits over this - why isn't the MSM helping with the cover up?

-Daily Telegraph - spectre of nuclear nightmare

Australian - meltdown risk

-World Magazine - threat of nuclear disaster

-New York Times - another explosion

Meanwhile on another site (Prison Planet) exposing THE TRUTH we are told

True scale of nuclear crisis suppressed by Japanese authorities, aided by castrated and slavish mass media

Hmm......?? I'm confused - the MSM is full of stories about impending armagedon....and they are also "castrated and slavish" in suppressing the truth?

Actually if you look through the article you'll see they actually use MSM sources themselves - the Seattle Times, ABC news, Fox news and the BBC (the last 2 via other PP links)!!

*snip* - if this is suppression of the truth I hate to think what the real story might be? Has Japan already been wiped out my nuclear explosions ?

How much worse than 30,000 missing does it need to be??

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on Mon Mar 14 2011 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The coming of God....

zilla.

edit on 14-3-2011 by PoorFool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think the situation has the potential to be a lot worse than it already is.

I think we are going to see a seismological chain reaction type event that is going to change the features of our planet drastically. I also think that there is going to be a lot more volcanic activity than usual in the coming months with a super volcano going off in the coming years. Maybe a couple.

Some strange terrestrial weather activity and strange space weather. There is going to be a lot of problems with wildlife dying in the see due to the gulf oil disaster. There are going to be new mountain ranges forming. An Ice age sometime in the coming years, also a polar shift at some point.

Not to mention a likely meteor shower.

Just my 2 cents.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
First I think you should delete your vulgarity through trickery before the thread gets deleted.
Second, the MSM is telling us what they are told to tell us, and it's rarely the truth. So no it's not suppression IF you see their stories as "the truth".... the only truth they tell us is what the crazy celebrities are doing.
If I remember correct, the MSM said reactors 1, 2, and 3 were under control, now 'all of a sudden' they weren't.
Yeah, they are under con-troll.
edit on 14-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think the power company is downplaying things to a degree, but at least they are talking about some things in detail. Mind you, those explosions... Also, I've seen at least 50 'experts' on the news outlets all outlining they're views that things are not as disastrous as a Chernobyl event, but the thing is the news outlets are hungry for this disaster to be catastrophic like wolves. Under the circumstances, the detail we are getting I think, is reasonably good, enough at least to get an understanding of what has happened thus far.
It is a toxic mess, no doubt, but no where near the degree of a Chernobyl that the MSN keep going on about.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Qumulys because: editing

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Second, the MSM is telling us what they are told to tell us, and it's rarely the truth.

so what? there's not been a tsunami? the reactors are all completely undamaged?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think there's some obfuscation but a lot of people in the media don't know a lot about nuclear power or that kind of plant to be able to ask the right questions. There's been what?800 shocks there now? And a LOT going on?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Second, the MSM is telling us what they are told to tell us, and it's rarely the truth.

so what? there's not been a tsunami? the reactors are all completely undamaged?

The low level on scene reporters don't know the big story, these idiots are being sent to Japan and those affected areas to cover this story. If I was a reporter and was asked to fly there to report this, I'd say, "HELL NO!! Break out the green screen in the back lot and I'll pretend I'm there, no one will notice, or even care if I flew all that way." Not to mention the same great EPA approved air quality that was "safe" on 911 that all these gullible reporters and rescue workers are inhaling right now, and will go through the same affects as the 911 rescue heros.

Look man, if you want to believe the infamous lying MSM, have fun with that, I hope you make it to retirement age with that mentality, but we know you probably won't listening to their advice.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

right - so there hasn't been another explosion, radiation levels have not shot up and it is not true that

Radiation levels four times a person's recommended annual exposure have been detected at a stricken nuclear plant in Japan following a third explosion.

Because the reporters on the ground are not being told the bad news.....

Like I said in the OP - if this is a cover up it's a pretty poor one!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
every time a japanese spokensman speaks, they claim `nothing to worry and nothing to indicate a leak`

when ANYONE watching can see what is going on

we have confirmed meltdowns, and the valves are melting too,

3/4 explosions now

high high radiation testings from a great distance

anyone who can not see what is going on is a fool

they know it is out of control, and are lying, so as not to panic the people...

the situation is getting worse and worse,
its not a case of `fear mongering` its a fact that this has a very big potential of making the tsunami look like child`s play

and yes i joined up just to say this, im sick and tired of seeing those japanese oficials BLATENTLY LYING on their reports, its all over their faces, they cant even look the camera men straight

Please keep this thread open mods.. we need to expose the LIES that the msm, and japanese governments are covering up

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthof2012

and yes i joined up just to say this, im sick and tired of seeing those japanese oficials BLATENTLY LYING on their reports, its all over their faces, they cant even look the camera men straight

So you're really good at reading the faces of a different culture with different customs and mannerisms? I agree that things may be somewhat worse than what we are being told, but calling Japanese officials liars is a bit extreme.
In Japanese culture, it is considered rude to look someone in the face and make eye contact. (Which is why you avert your eyes when bowing)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by JibbyJedi

right - so there hasn't been another explosion, radiation levels have not shot up and it is not true that

Radiation levels four times a person's recommended annual exposure have been detected at a stricken nuclear plant in Japan following a third explosion.

What I'm saying is whatever you are hearing about now is in reality old news, but couldn't stay suppressed by inevitability of too many people taking notice. When they say levels are low then 5 days later say they are high, that means they were high 5 days ago and they sat on that info until they couldn't anymore.

Aren't there 6 reactors? I'm betting all 6 are failing, and 220 more are failing across Japan that you haven't heard about, that's how the MSM rolls.

edit on 14-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

[ When they say levels are low then 5 days later say they are high, that means they were high 5 days ago and they sat on that info until they couldn't anymore.

Oh...right....so it's not that things are getting worse because htey cant' contain them....it is that things weer always this bad?

Got any actual evidence of that?

Aren't there 6 reactors?

There are 6 at Fukushima I, and 4 at Fukushima II - all are shut down. didn't your sources tell you that??

you can find that in the MSM if you look hard enough

I'm betting all 6 are failing, and 220 more are failing across Japan that you haven't heard about, that's how the MSM rolls.

They only have about 55-60 reactors total, but that aside, how about we revisit this each week to see how your prediction of the total collapse of the Japanese nuclear electricity industry pans out?

It should be quite hard to hide the failure of about 1/4th of their electrical generation.

Your alteernative shources seem weaker on some basic info than the MSM

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
And if you want to read an analysis of the actual problems with the reactors, you'd be building as many more as you could given how little problem there actually is with these old designs!!

new topics

top topics

join