It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gates and Rockefeller Family in India this month...how conveniant!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello everyone,
Just came across this link that was made a few days before japans earthquake..

admin edit: fixed youtube link. In the future, when posting a link to a video, please add your own thoughts or comments.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicgirl30

Not to mention the fact that Obama will be visiting Brazil on the 19 - 20 March.

Hope nothing happens during this time!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It was on GLP, a big thread about the number in India. The Rockefeller, took the whole clan, even grandchildren went. They were expecting something BIG to occur, and most likely not natural. Or nature helped along anyway.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Maybe the reptillians need a cool place to seek, like the BIG bunkers they have built in New Delhi!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
anyone know what that is at the end that projects earthquakes ?

software? looks pretty crazy anyways, id like to see a month or two ahead haha

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EmpathicBandit

Are they going to spray poison on people or setup a yet another false flag attack?

Maybe they like india...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I have had a few posts in various threads where I have said to watch the comings and goings of the rich and famous. They would be the indicator if something was about to go down.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
This might be the most important information on the site!

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I think that the nuclear is big. Not just Japan's reaching us. But more like this:

Jim Berkland Quake Series And March 19 Moon

This man, a geologist? accurately depicted the big quake 1989, based on the tidal forces being closest, and based on other relating info he was following and older quake. He said the fish die off were warnings of the quakes to come, and that the seismic window that would open on Saturday, March 19th, and the full moon on Sunday following, when the moon is closest is similar conditons, and the only one like this until 2016.

Nuclear plants exist up the west coast of US.

Also, I believe it all relates to Elenin, that Elenin is wormwood. That things may be upped from normal based on its gravity. What occurs to me, is something I had read, so this is not something anyone can source, but, that the size of elenin is considerably larger than given, which of course changes everything. Being bigger is not a good thing. That safe distance doesnt apply, not being if its massive.
edit on 16-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
There are literally HUNDREDS of these type of clues adding up that make it almost impossible to not believe that there is a sinister plan in the works in the underground/background of our society involving the elite, rich folk. Now, I'm not one to believe that these people are of alien dissent, BUT I do believe that they get their info from somewhere not of this world. Why else would two of the world's richest families be in the same country at the same time? And in such a random place as INDIA? Who takes their whole entire family on a vacation to India???? I smell something fishy going on....

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outdoorsman88
There are literally HUNDREDS of these type of clues adding up that make it almost impossible to not believe that there is a sinister plan in the works in the underground/background of our society involving the elite, rich folk. Now, I'm not one to believe that these people are of alien dissent, BUT I do believe that they get their info from somewhere not of this world. Why else would two of the world's richest families be in the same country at the same time? And in such a random place as INDIA? Who takes their whole entire family on a vacation to India???? I smell something fishy going on....

NATO and UN needs to pull out of Libya, now.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

I'm Indian man and I have zero knowledge about such bunkers, but I have no doubt about their existence, India being such a fast up and comer and all. Can you elaborate?

edit on 24-5-2011 by GiovaniRibsi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join