It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding April 29th 2011 - Chemtrails for the UK?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
There has been serious money gambled on a 'rain free day'
on the 29th April 2011 for the day of the Royal Wedding in England.

The odds have shortened from evens to 4/7 with the bookmakers.

www.paddypower.com...

I believe that we will have another onslaught of the Tanker chem-jets polluting the UK sky
with their regular events of cloud seeding projects and blocking out the sun as per normal.

China participates in cloud seeding - and we will see these operations in late April 2011?

And by the way ..all the airliners can spout out all the chemicals they want!

Myself and the people that understand and observe chemtrail operations on
a regular basis ..are strictly concerned about those Jets that tactically operate
at a higher altitude to normal airliner flightpaths and on a different route.

Usually around 7am to 3pm in the UK on a clear morning sky

We`ve been dragged into this jetliner contrail ' chemtrail facade for far too long.

The games up with this Jetliner and air traffic nonsense. This is a regular operation over the UK

edit on 14-3-2011 by deprogrammer because: too long a link daily mail.co.uk?

edit on 14-3-2011 by deprogrammer because: spelling error

edit on 14-3-2011 by deprogrammer because: link is too long from daily mail and does not work -distracting to this ATS POST ..THANK YOU

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
There won't be so much as a bird allowed to fly over and make a royal dropping during that wedding, I'll bet the national debt on that one. I'm sure it will be just a coincidence that no chemtrails or rain or any clouds will appear on that day. Guaranteed.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by michael144
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It gives a date in the second video i posted. You won't believe it....I do the math right down to the time of day and the very time of day points to 322. It scared the hell out of me.

10:44 Pacific time on the compass = 322 degrees.

edit on 21-2-2011 by michael144 because: (no reason given)

This is beginning to seriously unnerve me. I'd throw in the fact that the date in the film Night of the Living Dead for the start of the event was around the date calculated in the video. April 20. Around the date of the change-over to Daylight Savings Time (as it was the last Sunday in April in 1966, and the radio reports in the film state that the event began a few days previous to that particular Sunday night). But that would be over the top. Or would it? With all that's going on... I just don't know anymore.

You have people talking about comet Elenin in late March, other people talking about March 15th. I've read either here on ATS or elsewhere regarding timetables based on the passover feasts. Something is seriously wrong this year, and there's not much time left in which to make a decision; is this all just coincidence? Delusions? Wishful thinking? Are we grasping at straws here, or is something really about to go down in a serious way? It sure feels like it. Doesn't it?

Oh... don't forget to throw in the escalating earthquake and volcanic activity.
edit on 2/22/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

Got Any $100 Bills?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"Night Of The Living Dead Royals" anyone?
edit on 3/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: bold headline

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Totally agree with you on this one friend.

I live in Bristol and tonight on my way home from work, around 5.30, there were three commercial size planes travelling over the south of the city. All three had chemtrails coming out the back of them, and when they reached the Bristol channel the trails ceased and I could just make out the planes going off in different directions.

I have been keeping an eye on this over the last year and it is getting to be a regular occurence.

I could tell these airliners were not normal commercial flights, as they took a totally different flight path to the rest of the jets that fly over and around the city. As if to prove the point an airliner that was following the usual flight path was leaving a contrail behind it that was quickly dispersing.

I took several photos and will post these tomorrow.

I also witnessed an interesting scene a few weeks ago when five commercial size jets, not following the usual flight path were expelling chemtrails from the south to the north of the city.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

I have been keeping an eye on this over the last year and it is getting to be a regular occurence.

I could tell these airliners were not normal commercial flights, I took several photos and will post these tomorrow.

The 'TRUTH' is we are being distracted by this AIRLINER con.trail fiasco. We observe a glorious
morning sky being destroyed by these tanker jets that attack our UK skies and they are gone.

Let the debunkers ramble on about these airliners etc.

We know the agenda and tactical flightpath of these tanker jets.

VIDEO - PHOTO - RESEARCH - DOCUMENT > THE CHEMTRAIL ATTACKS IN THE UK

'screw' the airliner contrail argument ..we see these tactical chemtrail operations in UK
and this is a turning point to the truth. Ignore the debunkers and their constant rhetoric bile.

Let`s document these chem tankers. The debunkers can`t even recognise an airliner from a Jet ..
or understand flightpaths .. They are probably not in the UK? . Don`t let them hijack the evidence.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Here, let me fix this sentence for you:

The debunkers ...chemmies... can`t even recognise an airliner from a Jet ..
or understand flightpaths ..

BTW....an airliner IS a jet!!! LOL!

Sorry, yet another fail here. Oh, and in the OP? Mentioning "cloud seeding" and "chem"-trails in the same sentence indicates, again, that the "chem"-believers can't even recognise the vast, vast difference...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Sorry, yet another fail here. Oh, and in the OP? Mentioning "cloud seeding" and "chem"-trails in the same sentence indicates, again, that the "chem"-believers can't even recognise the vast, vast difference...

Oh ..I wrote 'Jet' when everyone else knew I was relating to passenger Jet/ airliner

Wow ...I made someone`s insignificant Day ...how jolly nice!
edit on 14-3-2011 by deprogrammer because: mistake

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Oh ..I wrote 'Jet' when everyone else knew I was relating to passenger Jet/ airliner

Wow ...I made someone`s insignificant Day ...how jolly nice!

so what you meant to write was "...can't even recognise an airliner from a passenger Jet/airliner..."??

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I also believe that the chemtrails will not appear on the day of the royal wedding, i wonder how glorious the sun will look, i might even put a bet on at the bookies !

Unrelated to the wedding, In Poole, on the south coast the blue sky is glorious and there are no clouds, but below the high altitude the sky is hazy and has chemtrails all over it i even noticed a plane flying across the sky while i was outside having a smoke leaving a white trail, but i also saw a blatent passenger plane flying yesterday in the clear skies and it had no trails coming from behind it what so ever. I keep hearing planes flying over atm, Iam tempted to get a chembuster as ive heard they are effective in neutralizing the chemicals but a pyramid of copper is a juicy target for scavengers nowadays !

Please report on any activity you've seen recently as i couldnt find any recent chemtrail threads besides this one !

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

There are no such thing as "chem"-trails.

Please, try to go study some real science.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Please everyone, don't even reply to the debunkers.

I wish I was as sure of other things as I am that there won't be any chemtrails over London on the day of the wedding. I would bet not just the national debt, but the global debt on that one.

Maybe there should be a new thread: Geoengineering Watch - UK. We could log the information in one place.

edit on 9-4-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Chemtrails are complete nonsense.

Contrails are caused by exhaust gases coming out of the engines when water vapor condenses around the tiny particles in the exhaust.

Check you car exhaust on a cold day, the same thing happens then.

Stop being such idiots.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00db4c0320b6.jpg[/atsimg]

This is my sky this morning 11th April 2011 08:00hours S61 area UK, and I'm really annoyed about it

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bc97d950af8.jpg[/atsimg]
This is looking other way taken same time. Whole sky was covered in stratus clouds a couple hours later but these were trails not clouds and this is not normal flights - it's like an air show.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Concidering the London area is home to quite a number of airports I'm quite sure you'll see stripey skies. Besides this is England. It'll no doubt chuck it down all over yer jelly and ice cream.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
It's still too soon to have any idea what the weather conditions during the last week in April will be like. Though unless we're stuck under a cloudy high (unlikely), then there's a 100% certainty that contrails will be visible over some parts of Britain at some point.

GFS goes out to 15 days so later this week we'll start to see the first indications of model output for the 29th. Little point in discussing anything until then. But if folk are interested I'll post a regular update.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Essan because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sapar

Those are perfectly normal-looking contrails that once formed, stay around and continue to develop as cirrus.

You even mentioned in next post (and photo) that you know about cirrus. THAT is what a contrail is....man-made cirrus, merely a by-product of modern jet airplane engines.

Second photo you posted? Again, normal. No "airshow"....those are the same routes flown everyday, just the contrails look different each day, due to the conditions at altitude. Winds, temperatures, humidity, always different, day to day, hour to hour....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sapar

And there's no particular reason why you should be happy with it either.

So you should lobby to make aircraft fly at altitudes where contrails don't form.

Of course it will result in higher airfares, due more fuel burned at lower altitudes, and so the jets will be chucking out more pollution and water vapour because they are burnign more fuel......but it won't be visible.....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sapar

Definetly looks like chemtrails to me, I saw similar trails in the morning and the afternoon yesterday also, I dont udnerstand how people are still saying these are formed 'naturally' or by 'planes' as if there not doing it deliberately, have you ever watched a passenger jet in the sky ? as far as i know all the ones i see leave no trails behind them whatsoever, ive only seen smaller planes leaving a small trail which dissapated very quickly, yet these trails persist long after the aircraft is gone from vision and not within earshot. And you can see that multiple plains have flown the same path, yet its 'conveniently' not the standard flight path for passenger jets, Oh wait yeah well if its not one lie they fed us it must be the other one, that they are 'natural'.

Yeah right..... Natural like all these earthquakes and like the devastating flood in the UK in the 50's, Proven to be caused by chemtrailing the skys in a test to create exactly what they did.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr

Yeah right..... Natural like all these earthquakes and like the devastating flood in the UK in the 50's, Proven to be caused by chemtrailing the skys in a test to create exactly what they did.

But chemtrails were only invented in the 1990s

I assume you're referring to the Lynmouth floods which were caused by cloud seeding experiments earlier that month in the same way that me dropping a packet of table salt into the sea last week is the reason the oceans are salty.

And in any case, what have so-called chemtrails got to do with cloud seeding?

As for the Wedding - although there's no model output yet for the day itself, there is some growing indication that we could well see high pressure reassert itself over Britain later this month and if so, we may have quite a warm, dry sunny week. Please do not take this as a forecast though!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join