It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's take down Russian missile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Difficult to say if the blinking lights are UFO's... The video still deserves to be on ATS.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
This video was already posted here.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If the original video is older than 1 day... it is already posted on ATS. This one was posted a few days ago.

link   
Sorry for the repost.

link   
Sorry for the repost.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Looks a bit like a comet being obliterated before impact, but i would love to know if it was us, or the grey buggers who shot it apart.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Zorgon is going to be very very mad

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think this is about the third time this same video shows up here on ATS, every time is from other youtube account and with different description, also, since when everything is a spiral? since the norway spiral thing, now every time someone sees something in the sky or even in space, they immediately scream spiral

You know, after watching that clip again, i can't avoid laughing at the commentary, just look at it, we know this is a rocket, there's a full video somewhere where you can see the entire thing, and yet this guy is so serious about UFOs and all wise about how they work and what 'they' can do, i'm sorry is just very funny, maybe he doesn't have a clue about what is going on in that video? or maybe he is a hoaxer, who knows, but still funny as hell

edit on 14-3-2011 by Kaifan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Progress M-03M. The blinking lights are the boosters as they separate and fall away.

This is the fourth time I have made this post in two weeks.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Mods please close this non searched thread....

Numerous daft threads about it and the thread name is a total fabrication of the truth...

Zorgon, get the light saber out and do some damage

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

hey listen puts , this is the first time i have seen it , ok thanks op for posting this , kick rocks if you have issues with the thread , i see you went out of your way just to come here can complain , whats the point ? enlighten me ,

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by Mclaneinc

hey listen puts , this is the first time i have seen it , ok thanks op for posting this , kick rocks if you have issues with the thread , i see you went out of your way just to come here can complain , whats the point ? enlighten me ,

Its Putz....

Since you so rudely replied I'll explain..

I hate to break it to you but you are not the only person on ATS, you may have never seen it but most of us have seen this posted at least 20 times I'd say (that's 20 individual threads to you), that and the fact there was no search done which IS ATS policy AND having a totally misleading and untrue subject line mean other people like me came to the thread only to find an age old and misleading story, ie I didn't come here to complain...sigh.

Now all I did was ask that the thread get closed down do it stops clogging up the forum thread list, I didn't bite the poster nor abuse him but along comes you and starts with the name calling and telling people what they can do if they don't like it.

Charming manners mate, so, are you enlightened as yet?

Somehow I doubt it, trying to enlighten the throw names and attitude bunch is hard work, takes time to sink in...
edit on 15-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Malfunction results, as written above. Been discussed in detail on russian forums.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Topic already being discussed on the this thread, so keep discussing it there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join