It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did YOU read the Terms & Conditions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Your reasoning is understandable.

It is not our forum so we have to abide by the protocols .

Jimi Hendrix , John Lennon, Paul Mcartney , Woody Harrelson , Bob Marley Peter Sellers Picasso and many more partook in a little greenery, so do teachers doctors lawyers , police, priests , bricklayers , factory workers white people black people chinese dutch , etc etc ..
However....
Rant over !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sunsetatdawn
reply to post by Crakeur

It's fair enough that you have to draw the line somewhere and I guess thats why you have the T&C's, so that everyone knows where that line is. Thanks too, Doomzilla for your offer and heads up, I'm a sis not bro!! but no biggie. Totally off topic, I just looove curly fries. Have only just discovered them in Oz.

Sorry sister but how was I to know lol

Curly fries are cool ,
What about a krushem from kfc tried one ?

I think alcohol should be banned , it causes too many crimes unlike sin semilla .
Cigarettes too ,

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaidDisinfoAgent

Originally posted by Doomzilla
oh nice avatar by the way how wonderful that they allow yours but not mine of bob marley
CLASSY

And what is wrong with my avatar?

To me it, your avatar, shows of what your public façade and the innards made... no mind altering substances are needed with such an avatar.
edit on 14-3-2011 by ElVividorDeLaVida because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Yep, I have read it numerous times over the years. I keep going back to check for revisions and additions to the T&C as well. I take the T&C very seriously and do all I can to make sure that I am up to date on and follow the rules.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

You wern't to know so no worries. Havn't tried the krusher?? but imbibed a bit too much yesterday so yes, should be banned!! Ooops, of topic, have to remember T&C. My bad.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have a hard time taking you seriously, not sure why...

You have barely been on the site as a member yet you are ready to act like you are a mod or something. I thought this was gonna be a thread BY a mod...they already have a thread on the discussion of drugs and illegal substances and what the rules are.

I read this site ALL day, literally, and I don't really see any drug references in posts. I don't know what you are reading but if you see it all you have to do is alert the post and a mod will take care of it.

Also there is a forum to discuss it in an adult mature manner but people just can't seem to get that right so those of us who really want to discuss it can't because someone always ruins it and the thread gets trashed.

oh and yes I have read the Terms and Conditions a few times....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Jimi Hendrix , John Lennon, Paul Mcartney , Woody Harrelson , Bob Marley Peter Sellers Picasso and many more partook in a little greenery, so do teachers doctors lawyers , police, priests , bricklayers , factory workers white people black people chinese dutch , etc etc ..
However....
Rant over !!!!!!

and if they came here to discuss it, they'd get the same reaction and, since this is, yet another pointless thread devolving into a childish back and forth, I'm closing it.

my post explains why it isn't allowed.

the rules are the rules.

when they legalize it, we'll allow the discussion.

until then, it's not allowed.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PaidDisinfoAgent

Well the main problem with your post is that your wrong.
Drug related talk IS tolerated, that's why there is an entire sub forum dedicated to it, which you may have not noticed because it is kept pretty under the radar.
Discussion of criminal activity relating to drugs and personal use however is not allowed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join