It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Dear World, Your drunk

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Amazing how we're on the brink of disaster and everyone is still trotting around blindly accepting everything as normal and doing nothing. I think a revolt would be fun. I bet you the people in Egypt are having a field day! Imagine just walking down the street and seeing car... stopping and thinking. Hmmm what could I do to the car that I couldn't do otherwise... I KNOW! I'LL BLOW IT UP!


Okay so sure people are motivated to do something like that and sure people are killed but at least SOMETHING is happening. Unlike here in the USA where people are to lame to desire a better life. Not even that the process of revolution is plain exciting. I get excited just thinking about it. The way I see it, we look at death as a bad thing but in my opinion (I believe in reincarnation which is an amazing way to look at life... if you haven't I suggest you try) when I die I'll just either be reborn when Earth has its # straight or I'll go to some other planet because I'm pretty sure spirits are travelers.




posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885
 


Firstly, it would be you're.

Secondly, regardless of what your views of afterlife and death are, the notion of revolution, death and killing should not excite you. Regardless it's less death that people fear and more the painful transition to it.


Also, you're preaching to the choir.
edit on 3/14/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885
 


I've Flagged and Starred you for enthusiasm and energy


It's mostly younger people who feel as you do. Some older folk too, of course, who haven't had the initiative drained out of them

It will take a combination of youthful enthusiasm and hunger for change and improvement, plus older folks' organisational skills and experience, to launch meaningful revolutions. And revolutions are what it will take to halt our steady march off the cliffs

Not everyone believes in reincarnation of course and not everyone would wish a return to this place or any other. But there are still those who'd prefer to die fighting for change than to continue living empty and pointless existences

What keeps people under control, very often, is concern for their kids. Their kids, in other words, act as brakes to revolution. Those without children are free to fight and die. Those with kids are controlled by their kids and concern for their kids' futures and survival. Maybe that's why the vast majority of politicians have children. In fact, it was claimed a few years ago in the UK media that Murdoch had told Gordon Brown that he (Murdoch) would not grant the Prime Ministership to Brown until Brown married and had children. Those with children can be compromised and controlled by the mere threat of harm to those children



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
Amazing how we're on the brink of disaster and everyone is still trotting around blindly accepting everything as normal and doing nothing. I think a revolt would be fun. I bet you the people in Egypt are having a field day! Imagine just walking down the street and seeing car... stopping and thinking. Hmmm what could I do to the car that I couldn't do otherwise... I KNOW! I'LL BLOW IT UP!


Okay so sure people are motivated to do something like that and sure people are killed but at least SOMETHING is happening. Unlike here in the USA where people are to lame to desire a better life. Not even that the process of revolution is plain exciting. I get excited just thinking about it. The way I see it, we look at death as a bad thing but in my opinion (I believe in reincarnation which is an amazing way to look at life... if you haven't I suggest you try) when I die I'll just either be reborn when Earth has its # straight or I'll go to some other planet because I'm pretty sure spirits are travelers.


Mr. Jones, I like your views on life. Indeed some are drunk, or rather walking dead. Don't worry though. Revolution is coming to a country near YOU.

I do take issue with the idea of using violence against others as a means of revolution. Remember, the idea is to create a BETTER world. Any revolution that is based on violence will only become the tyrrany it rebels against. I offer the USA as proof of this assertion. So, revolt indeed, but do so peacefully.

This may explain my view a bit better...

Final Warning

If that resonates with you, check out the link at the bottom of my Posts!

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I agree with what you are saying... To certain extent. While I do believe that the way the human race is consuming these days. We won't be able to sustain ourselves much longer as a whole. There needs to be a change. Our world leaders seem confused... Almost programmed and the only way we can change this is by standing up and saying no more. The thing is is that I only wish we can do this without loss of life. Which doesn't seem possible even with some of the supposedly "safer" countries in the middleeast. ie; bahrain. I've been there and is one of the most westernized countries in my opinion. So.... What do we do?



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM
 


Didn't the Americans coin the phrase ' You can't make omelette without breaking eggs' ?

Love and peace are fine for those content to let others do their fighting for them. Yet put an immediate threat in the face of the wannabee-peaceniks -- threaten their lives and/or their existence -- and watch them extend their claws. So preaching 'peace brother' is very 1960s, but it achieved nil in the 60s

Do you really believe Ghandi preached peaceful revolution ? Do you know for sure that that myth wasn't used to quell justifiable revolution for decades and is still used today ? Ghandi was the Dali Lama of his era, and was as owned as the Dali Lama is today

They're terrified of revolution. Terrified. It's the ONLY thing that keeps them partially in check. It's the ONLY thing preventing them from machine-gunning entire populations into the ground

The day we all flop around murmuring ' Peace, brother, peace ' -- is the day they'll really take the gloves off and create the hell on earth they're dying to have

Currently, it's a stalemate. We're only holding our ground due to the fact we remain beyond their complete control

You choose your peaceful revolution, by all means. But don't try to hide behind me when the chips are down ... you just wander out there into the firing line, waving your rainbow flag and smiling .....



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
Amazing how we're on the brink of disaster and everyone is still trotting around blindly accepting everything as normal and doing nothing. I think a revolt would be fun. I bet you the people in Egypt are having a field day! Imagine just walking down the street and seeing car... stopping and thinking. Hmmm what could I do to the car that I couldn't do otherwise... I KNOW! I'LL BLOW IT UP!


Okay so sure people are motivated to do something like that and sure people are killed but at least SOMETHING is happening. Unlike here in the USA where people are to lame to desire a better life. Not even that the process of revolution is plain exciting. I get excited just thinking about it. The way I see it, we look at death as a bad thing but in my opinion (I believe in reincarnation which is an amazing way to look at life... if you haven't I suggest you try) when I die I'll just either be reborn when Earth has its # straight or I'll go to some other planet because I'm pretty sure spirits are travelers.


We're both in luck then.
You have no fear of death, danger is your first, last AND middle name.
I need such a person. I made a skull out of cardboard (crystal is crazy expensive) and plan to offer a sacrifice to the Mayans, you will need to "recycle" yourself and fill out some paperwork but it's all good.
Let me know.



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Didn't the Americans coin the phrase ' You can't make omelette without breaking eggs' ?

Love and peace are fine for those content to let others do their fighting for them. Yet put an immediate threat in the face of the wannabee-peaceniks -- threaten their lives and/or their existence -- and watch them extend their claws. So preaching 'peace brother' is very 1960s, but it achieved nil in the 60s

Do you really believe Ghandi preached peaceful revolution ? Do you know for sure that that myth wasn't used to quell justifiable revolution for decades and is still used today ? Ghandi was the Dali Lama of his era, and was as owned as the Dali Lama is today

They're terrified of revolution. Terrified. It's the ONLY thing that keeps them partially in check. It's the ONLY thing preventing them from machine-gunning entire populations into the ground

The day we all flop around murmuring ' Peace, brother, peace ' -- is the day they'll really take the gloves off and create the hell on earth they're dying to have

Currently, it's a stalemate. We're only holding our ground due to the fact we remain beyond their complete control

You choose your peaceful revolution, by all means. But don't try to hide behind me when the chips are down ... you just wander out there into the firing line, waving your rainbow flag and smiling .....


My friend, take some time to get to know me before you judge me so harshly. I am willing to die for freedom, but I am not willing to take a life, for that is NOT freedom.

Those who draw the sword during these turbulent times, will die upon that sword. Those who cling to their lives will lose them. Those who are willing to give up their lives, will gain them.

Yes, violent upheaval is coming to America. My suggestion is to avoid that path. Take it if you will, but know where it leads you.

I fear not to lose my life, I am eternal my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885
 


Ah yes, revolution as a source of entertainment.

After reading this post, I'm pretty sure you got the "your" correct. It's sort of like...

"Dear world,

Revolution looksl ike fun! Those people dying must be having a blast! it looks awesome, I wish I could watch it happen here!

- Your drunk, mrjones7885"



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by mrjones7885
 


Firstly, it would be you're.


Don't correct him. Dear world, my drunk!



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9
 


Lol thanks I try to look at the world with the openness of a child. And those who choose "not to come back to this world or any other" are foolish for without life you are nothing. I feel greatness inside of me a greatness that cannot die and is eternal. You have greatness inside of yourself as well. find the light and you will not be disappointed for we truly do live forever. I'm not saying I will open my eyes once again I'm simply stating that making sure I make my life count so that I will at least be remembered by myself. the origin of myself is beneath this flesh and is tangible. It is me and I am it



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9
 


Waving my rainbow flag and smiling should be the only way to go brother for you cannot wash away blood with blood. I will go peacefully until death which makes me stronger and more courageous than most don't you agree



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by mrjones7885
 


Ah yes, revolution as a source of entertainment.

After reading this post, I'm pretty sure you got the "your" correct. It's sort of like...

"Dear world,

Revolution looksl ike fun! Those people dying must be having a blast! it looks awesome, I wish I could watch it happen here!

- Your drunk, mrjones7885"


Obviously you don't understand the true nature of revolution. It is unfortunate there has to be bloodshed but those who died did not die in vain for they died in the act of love. Love for themselves and love for others and even those who did the killing (unconditional love of course). This is because of the bond we hold with each other as the family of Earth. And in my view... there's no better way to die than dyeing for something. Dyeing for a thought, for an idea something that cannot be stopped and spreads like wildfire until... the end



posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885
 


Dear Original poster:

How'd you know?!?!

You must be psychic...

P.s. i didn't read your post im replying to your title



posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

Obviously you don't understand the true nature of revolution. It is unfortunate there has to be bloodshed but those who died did not die in vain for they died in the act of love. Love for themselves and love for others and even those who did the killing (unconditional love of course). This is because of the bond we hold with each other as the family of Earth. And in my view... there's no better way to die than dyeing for something. Dyeing for a thought, for an idea something that cannot be stopped and spreads like wildfire until... the end


So would you be willing to die in vain in the act of love? I'm not talkin about that act of love! Or do you want other people to sacrifice themselves so that you can have a different, not necessarily better, life? Everyone wants someone else to die 'for the cause' and claims its ok because they 'died for the cause, they wouldn't have minded'.. Too bad not everyone is in that unconditional love scene. You seem extremely naive.. what do you personally know about the true nature of revolution, asides from idealistic rhetoric?




top topics



 
2

log in

join