It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Beuno

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

i would like to say i have nothing against people with religious beliefs, but this is just wrong in every degree. this girl is an insult to people who follow christainity or any other religion. she is an insult to the human race as a whole as well.

here is the whole little description under the video:

PRAISE GOD FOR ANSWERED PRAYERS!!! GOD ANSWERED US AFTER JUST 1 DAY OF FASTING AND PRAYING! HE RATTLED THE ATHEISTS IN JAPAN!! THE REST OF THE WORLD BETTER BE READY! 1 DAY OF PRAYER = 9.0 EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT 40 DAYS OF PRAYER WILL DO!
edit on 14-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Perhaps her vengeful God should punish her for taking the time to make a youtube video. Think of all that vengeful disaster in the world she's delayed.

Chop. Chop......

:shk:

I'm not very religious, but when I see people like her, I actually think I understand the fact of EVIL better.

What a pathetic, twisted and perverse mind.

I need to shower after listening to that.

edit on 14-3-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Your siggy is very appropriate at this juncture

and I echo it when I say, ' I feel I'm going to be sick '

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
this is disgusting in every degree...how can someone think like this? how can someone beg for the apocalypse and the end of their species?

the japanese people have more spirituality, honor, and discipline than anything christianity can muster. their culture and civilization has contributed more to our species and planet while christianity has done nothing but spawn bigotry and idiocy all while systematically destroying our planet because its 'gods will' that we do not work for the benefit of mankind and evolve consciously, spiritually, technologically, and socially.

"he rattled the atheists in japan!"

...someone needs to rattle this girls skull against a brick wall. lets she how she feels about that.
edit on 14-3-2011 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
"120 more comments since you started viewing."

Holy #. (Pun intended)

She's got something coming to her...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This lady seriously needs a psychiatrist! What a brainwashed and evil individual. While people from all over the world are coming together in prayer and compassion, this woman is celebrating this profound disaster!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Omg....wtf is wrong with people like that!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Hopefully I've starred you all, as you've posted

As to the creature in the video

just pray (she'd like that) that she won't and/or can't breed

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Just plain old

BTW did anyone tell her that her and her lot just broke the 9th Commandment and caused death in due turn?
Didn't Jesus say you get it back three fold?
Don't sweat these people guys, they are delusional. Besides, they will be the shocked ones in hell saying "I didn't know we had to do the stats first before claiming everyone is a sinner?"
False accusations came before false prophets. Or should I say PROFITS.......

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This poor unfortunate young woman. Her childhood exploding into adulthood. Trying to grasp ahold of the changes in her life and be the best person she can.

Having only this sad memetic system to guide her.
Her education was harsh indoctrination in a belief system that has absolutely NO ability to explain to her the realities of her world in any way but through a bunch of tribal beliefs written thousands of years ago.

Besides, she appears to have no grudge against the people of Japan. It doesn't seem that it is her war. It's just her gods war and she is happy to see him victorious,

Trying to help her to see where she has it all wrong? Most likely she will easily sum you up to being the devils pawn.

It is a closed loop belief system. It often takes years of maturing and self reflection to get out of.
I know. I was in one. And the pixxer of it is I'm not so sure I haven't just exchanged the old one for a new one that is so much larger that I don't even know it yet.

So, some compassion here for this girl . She could be any of us and we just don't know it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
She's the perfect Christian.

She believes without doubt.

She loves God without question.

This is why I'm an atheist.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Kudos for the compassion.
I wish the world, not just this girl, could learn that.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
She's the perfect Christian.

She believes without doubt.

She loves God without question.

This is why I'm an atheist.

Indeed.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Wow that's a good post of yours

Second line --- you've expressed it all extremely well and are worthy of hand-smarting applause

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Ah yes, another christian troll...

I wish she would sign up to ATS and partake in the conversation regarding her video - I'd keyboard-slap her with some common sense...

If there truly is a god, I hope 'it' sets off a tsunami in her bathtub while she's in it...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't see the problem with it personally. Everyone who does not believe in God keeps saying "Show ME!!, Show ME!!, Show ME!!".

You do not believe when you are told God is the rising of the Sun, You have your answer for that through what you can observe.

You do not believe when you are told God is in the blooming of the flowers, You have your answers through what you can observe.

You do not believe when you are told God is in the first cry of a new born babe, ah that is just life!

You do not believe in all the wonders we have been gifted in this world, you do not believe in the gift of a mind capable of unravelling the mysteries of this existence, you do not believe in the miracle of human consciousness, you demand PROOF, and you shall have it.

Now some will look at this and think to them selves, what an evil God to cause so much destruction.

Who are YOU to Judge? You are attached to the flesh and see the death of it as a loss. In reality the flesh is NOTHING and it is the spirit that is eternal. There is no death here but the death of false attachments.

You cannot say you were not warned...

Final Warning

The End of an Age

And many other Prophecies to such...

So, while you perceive that this young lady is cruel for pointing out what is obvious to believers, remember you asked for PROOF!

We are all Children of God, and it is time we start acting like it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

We are all Children of God, and it is time we start acting like it

Well, the majority of you do indeed act like children - mission accomplished dude...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
While I find her opinion deplorable I am fascinated why people would post and promote her. This is the third website I've seen this same video on (not all messages boards mind you).

When people see something wrong or whatever on youtube, why is there a need to spread the nastiness and stupidity?

When you see something like this, why not leave it alone and let it sink into the abyss of internet crap.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Then let's just call a spade a spade.

I want nothing to do with a cruel, vengeful, jealous and spiteful God-- one apparently incapable of mastering emotional intelligence beyond that of a five year old. ....and I want even less to do with those who would call such a god a loving one....

Who am I to judge, you ask?

ME. I JUDGE for me.

In that regard, I'm perfectly comfortable letting the chips fall where they may.

I have few concerns about my inherent goodness and positive intentions for the world and those in it...

edit on 14-3-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Not an example of a christian....

And, I am by no means defending her, but I am certain I can find an atheist who would say that Japan got what was coming to them (I do not agree with this statement. Japan was a disaster and my heart and prayers go out to each and every one of them.)

Don't blame her belief system, blame her ignorance.

A2D

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join