It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Nuclear Horsemen Of The Apocalypse?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by XelNaga
possibly.

i have been considering two theories that might just be one theory...

everything that has been happening all over the world (mass animal die offs, massive earthquakes, fissure and cracks appearing everywhere, consistent waring) if the world as WE KNOW IT is going to end and change.

is this being done by both the sun and the moon causing all sorts of nonsense here?

or is it the powers that be using HAARP among other things to make it seem like revelations in the bible is true, to cause a mass acceptance of death in religious groups.

or is it a mixture of both?

either way i feel its all a self fulfilled prophecy

I believe that it could be the sun and moon, and the other planets. There seems to be something going on out there. I saw the "second sun", without a camera or recorder. I thought it was the moon, but it was too close for that to be the case. So what if it was a sign of things to come?
This all seems to be a cycle, it has been already, it is happing now, and when the sun, moon, and stars come together like this, it will happen again. IMO.
I have a theory going but I will have to wait until I can make my first post to lay it out.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project-Sign
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The International Atomic Energy Commission think we're on the verge of apocalypse.? Right.

This is a moderate to serious, LOCALISED Nuclear incident. Nothing more. Save the end of the World biblical hysteria, please.

Unfortunately, threads like this don't require 'deep thinking'.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

And threads like this don't require you. Goodbye.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

A localised Nuclear incident in JAPAN and you're talking about Global apocalyse. Are you for real?

You do realise that Three Mile Island was a much higher level nuclear event, including a full-on meltdown? And yet we're all still here!

Goddamn ATS is hard work sometimes.

There are going to be 6 meltdowns here, the crack in the containment unit, is assuring that. It was probably made in the earthquake and I don't think anyone is really at the plant any more. 6 of them! This is a big deal.

But there are more than 4 horsemen, there are 6 here.

I have a feeling elenin, and earth changes are a part of this.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We're on the same page, you and me.

Localized he says.
Give it a couple days.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Way to back up your point!
Unfortunately for you I have the right to post in any thread I wish to.

Again, show me where any IAEC official said anything about a Global catastrophe or end of the World type scenarios.

Because these are the claims you're making.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

You seem adamant in your desire to continue posting to a worthless thread that requires no "deep thinking". As for the IAEC, I pulled that out of my butt in my haste to deflect your attack. Sorry. I should have said that the general consensus is that the consequences of these events will be global in nature. Kind of common sense. Are we hysterical yet?

Now that I've back-peddled: your move.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

At least you've admitted that much.

I think you could benefit from reading this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

At least you've admitted that much.

I think you could benefit from reading this thread:

Gleaned this from the thread you suggested:

America On Radiation Alert: Japan Faces World's Worst Nuclear Accident Since Chernobyl As Experts Warn Fallout May Reach U.S.
By DAVID DERBYSHIRE, RICHARD SHEARS and DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 10:20 AM on 15th March 2011
www.dailymail.co.uk...

The Nuclear Regulatory Commission has admitted it is 'quite possible' the fallout could reach America.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 3/15/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: gleaned...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Anyway, this thread has become moot since there are now problems with six plants/reactors, not just the four.
I resign.
edit on 3/15/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: reactors

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
good because you didnt have a valid point in the first place. nuclear reactors= 4 horsemen of the apocolypse. not a good thread from the get-go. i hope you have learned sir.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This Just In

Fukushima is falling apart: are you ready?
by PageAlaCearl
started on 4/23/2012 @ 04:56 PM

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
US In BIG Trouble With Fukushima Radiation

Thirteen months have passed since the Fukushima reactors exploded, and a U.S. Senator finally got off his ass and went to Japan to see what is going on over there.

What he saw was horrific.

And now he is saying that we are in big trouble.

See the letter he sent to U.S. Ambassador to Japan Ichiro Fujisaki, Secretary of Energy Steven Chu, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and NRC’s Chairman Gregory Jaczko here.

But what is so ironic about this is that we have been in this heap of trouble since March of 2011. March 17th, to be exact, when the plume of radioactive materials began bombarding the west coast of California.

More at EndtheLie.com - EndtheLie.com...

And Oregon. And Washington. And British Columbia. And later Maine, Europe, and everywhere in between.

Independent researchers, nuke experts, and scientists, from oceanography to entomology and everywhere in between, having been trying to sound the alarm ever since.

The scientists most upset are those who have studied the effects of radiation on health. I’ll say it again, so its really clear: we are in big trouble.

The most preliminary reports of soil contamination are starting to come in from the USGS, who has seemed reluctant to share this information. Los Angeles, California, Portland, Oregon, and Boulder, Colorado, so far have the highest radioactive particle contamination out of the entire US.

That being said, every single city tested across the country showed contamination from Fukushima. What is even more alarming, however, about the numbers coming in, is that they are from samples taken April 5th, of last year.

The Tokyo Electric Power Company, or TEPCO, has only recently confirmed that there were three meltdowns, and they have been ongoing, unabated, for thirteen months, and no effort has been made to contain them.

More at EndtheLie.com - EndtheLie.com...

No one seems to care about this anymore but this is going to be really bad and now it's been confirmed! This has been going on for a year and now confirmation of 3 meltdowns going on for 13 months!!!!!!

TEPCO just keeps dumping water on them, after which they let it pour into the ocean, and steam up through the ground, every second of every day. The jet stream, and a highly dynamic portion of our atmosphere called the troposphere, have been swirling around massive amounts of radioactive particles and settling them out, mostly in rain, over the entire northern hemisphere, especially the west coast of North America, from Alaska down to Baja and even further.

There is more at the link.
What a dreadful state of affairs.
Have we not heard the chimes at midnight...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
WORMWOOD!

Edit: Just kidding...nothing is going to happen guys.

Just read between the lines and the answer will come to you.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Item

Fukushima reactor No. 4 vulnerable to catastrophic collapse; could unleash 85 times Cesium-137 radiation of Chernobyl; human civilization on the brink

The fate of the world now rests on reactor No. 4

"It is no exaggeration to say that the fate of Japan and the whole world depends on No.4 reactor." - Mitsuhei Murata, Former Japanese Ambassador to Switzerland and Senegal, Executive Director, the Japan Society for Global System and Ethics

Mr. Murata's stunning statement should be front-page news everywhere around the world. Why? Because he's right. If reactor No. 4 suffers even a minor earthquake, it could set off a chain reaction of events that quickly lead to North America becoming uninhabitable by humans for centuries to come. Imagine California, Oregon and Washington states being inundated with radiation -- up to 85 times the radiation release from Chernobyl. We're talking about the end of human life on the scale of continents.

More Info Here:

Fukushima Reactor 4 Could Unleash 85 times Cesium-137 Radiation; Human Civilization on the Brink
by Ben81
started on 5/6/2012 @ 08:56 PM

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

Are you still there, old...friend?
Paying attention, yes?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

I've been wanting to post in this thread since you started it.....I had e same thought about the four horsemen/fukashimas 4 reactors melting down.

Now with number four all but certain to fail, well.....I think the four horseman debate is still am good one.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join