It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Nuclear Horsemen Of The Apocalypse?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Back to your topic. Im just playing along.

If i was trying to interprete this, one could easily say.
White and Red =Japanese Flag
Green= Nature
Black= Death

Just a thought for you to chew on.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
So what your theory states is that three of the reactors that have had explosions represent three of the horsemen? and that if a fourth one explodes it might confirm your theory or broadly drawn conclusion

How does the Red Horsemen who is responsible War have anything to do with an explosion at a nuclear power plant?

How does the Black Horsemen, supposedly associated with Famine have anything to do with a nuclear reactor explosion?

I can understand the Pale Horsemen, associated with Death (I mean 1+1 always equals 2) right?

and the White horsemen, not sure where he fits into the whole story but wouldn't the story of the four horsemen be a global affect? or did Japan seriously piss off God with their hentai and Poop themed restraunts?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Prepare for Radioactive Fallout From Japanese Reactors
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Truthof2012
fourth reactor on fire

sky news reports it is now a danger to life the radiation levels

prime minister has CONFIRMED A LEAK!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticallyDelicious

I'm speculating. You know, Skunkworks equals highly speculative. What else do you want?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Japan's PM Says 4th Reactor Of Fukushima NPP On fire
05:40 15/03/2011
en.rian.ru...

A fire at the fourth reactor of the Fukushima 1 nuclear power plant resulted in a leak of highly concentrated radiation, the Japanese premier said on Tuesday.
Prime Minister Naoto Kan called on the citizens residing within the 20-km (13 miles) distance from the reactor to immediately leave this zone and those living more than 20-30 km (13-17 miles) from the NPP to stay in their houses, but to shut windows and doors.
"I sincerely ask all citizens within the 20-km distance from the reactor to leave this zone," he said in a televised address.
TOKYO, March 15 (RIA Novosti)en.rian.ru...

This is still one of the three plants, just the fourth reactor. But still...
edit on 3/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo, time stamp for article local time Japan

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

4 horseman. this is a completely biblical reference. assuming the prophecy has some truth to it, you have to assume the bible is correct as well. can't take one without the other.
i do find your 4 horseman compared to the 4 reactors an interesting one. it can be argued that at any given time of human history, all 4 horseman are at work; meaning the horrors they represent exist at any one time. that being said, there is an extreme amount of fear regarding the reactors. and i would say that if the 4 horsemen are true, the effect of the fear they bring is perhaps greater than the event. your op intrigues me because i can certainly see this japan event as one of the 4 horseman.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

A localised Nuclear incident in JAPAN and you're talking about Global apocalyse. Are you for real?

You do realise that Three Mile Island was a much higher level nuclear event, including a full-on meltdown? And yet we're all still here!

Goddamn ATS is hard work sometimes.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project-Sign

A localised Nuclear incident in JAPAN and you're talking about Global apocalyse. Are you for real?

You do realise that Three Mile Island was a much higher level nuclear event, including a full-on meltdown? And yet we're all still here!

Goddamn ATS is hard work sometimes.

You make it sound as if I'm the only person speaking of it.
There are actual people with rank and responsibility right now who are more worried than I am.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

Ever read "A Canticle for Leibowitz"?
en.wikipedia.org...

One man's time capsule (or laundry list for that matter) is another man's ritualistic dogma.
edit on 3/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: laundry list

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

no. but i just spent the latter 10 minutes reading from the site you provided. intriguing. i may have to find this book at the library. prisoner avatar, nice. ann arbor? just finished watching fab five on espn. i was in my 20's then. if only the world was as simple.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

There's people in high ranking positions of power who think we're on the verge of apocalypse?

Enlighten me as to who they are exactly.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

The S group. Surely you know who they are. If in doubt, here is an excellent look at the S group, in which the rothchild thinks they represent God/Zeus/El and the masons think they're angels.

part 1 of 13 OLD WORLD SECRETS THE OMEGA PROJECT CODES

There are 13 of these based on Brandon Levon's book, and I don't like the way the guy mocks the suffering of people, think he's occult himself, the one who made the video. But the research is good.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

My friend, you make me weep for humanity, you really do.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

There's people in high ranking positions of power who think we're on the verge of apocalypse?

Enlighten me as to who they are exactly.

Try the IAEC.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

PS

The tag-line in your avatar is "Deep Thinker". Really?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

My friend, you make me weep for humanity, you really do.

Really? The Bush group, the Nazi, Nasa, Groom Lake, Underground Dumbs, Renegades that are connected to the Rockefellers/Rothchilds/Saudi Arabia/Middle East, long long long standing controllers.

They are the ones who use the technology and probably help some of the disasters along.

They run black op stargates, and bring in True Negatives, and clone, monsterous combinations of humans and creatures, even insects, and torture and harm people in underground faciliites. They fund the crimes, drugs, slavery, and promote the wars, starvation, and disease. They have their own made ETS, with the clones created from abductions and Stargates. And many of the crafts we see have ETs of this nature invovled, the ones we consider corporal here, are often of this nature.

They are the S group. The true Eye of Horus is off planet, hellzone type, gravity related, dwarf star related. In a duality school there is a binary star mostly. The sun, input from Beyond, Family, and the gravity star, the binary one. Sirius A, and Sirius B. Saturn has always represented the dark star in this solar system however. It is the true off planet entities and negatives that are the true puppet masters over their minions heads, the minions are the S group. And the ones who we would consider human amongst them, are being lied to and distorted by their long standing, passed on through the elite generations, mystery school, type gnostic beliefs. This would also have connections to that planet that is larger than Jupiter, that is in our solar system at the far edges.
edit on 15-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

im not sure that made any sense. rephrase and or clarify? i read his post and it doesnt sound speculative at all. seems more like common sense rather than jumping to the conclusion that if there are 3 nuclear meltdowns and a fourth appears, this is obviously the 4 hoursmen because 3+1=4

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Reuters: Russia Says Japan May Face Meltdown At Six Reactors
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I guess this would shoot down any hope of my little idea reflecting reality in any way.

Things aren't looking good at all.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

The International Atomic Energy Commission think we're on the verge of apocalypse.? Right.

This is a moderate to serious, LOCALISED Nuclear incident. Nothing more. Save the end of the World biblical hysteria, please.

Unfortunately, threads like this don't require 'deep thinking'.

edit on 15-3-2011 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Question:

Right now we know of three nuclear plants in Japan that are in trouble. What if a fourth one goes the same route? Could they be the four horsemen, causing untold death on a global scale?

That's all I have right now.
Comments?

i was thinking the same thing only this morning!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join