It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four Nuclear Horsemen Of The Apocalypse?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Question:

Right now we know of three nuclear plants in Japan that are in trouble. What if a fourth one goes the same route? Could they be the four horsemen, causing untold death on a global scale?

That's all I have right now.
Comments?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Or it could be viral marketing for Red Bull 4 packs.

Lots of things come in 4's.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think I have the answer.

Nuclear fallout.
Mutation.
Affects 4 horses.
Creates horse-men....literally.
Bada-boom!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrius

That's funny stuff, and a cut cat, but come on. I'm serious here.
Anybody else?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
possibly.

i have been considering two theories that might just be one theory...

everything that has been happening all over the world (mass animal die offs, massive earthquakes, fissure and cracks appearing everywhere, consistent waring) if the world as WE KNOW IT is going to end and change.

is this being done by both the sun and the moon causing all sorts of nonsense here?

or is it the powers that be using HAARP among other things to make it seem like revelations in the bible is true, to cause a mass acceptance of death in religious groups.

or is it a mixture of both?

either way i feel its all a self fulfilled prophecy

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Now that I got that silly joke out of my system....

Isn't there some color-code for the 4 horsemen? And something about 4 horsemen coming from 4 directions?

Not to say you're wrong, but I don't see 4 reactors (all in Japan) being the 4 horsemen. Most experts are saying that this catastrophe, even at its worst, is not at the level of Chernobyl, which of course was pretty bad but not apocalyptic. So...there ya go. My 0.02. Of course, I could be wrong. Definitely an interesting theory, I'll say.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here's the Wikipedia article:

en.wikipedia.org...

And the relevant verses in Revelation

Revelation 6

The First Seal--Rider on White Horse

1Then I saw when the (A)Lamb broke one of the (B)seven seals, and I heard one of the (C)four living creatures saying as with a (D)voice of thunder, "Come."
2I looked, and behold, a (E)white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and (F)a crown was given to him, and he went out (G)conquering and to conquer.

The Second Seal--War

3When He broke the second seal, I heard the (H)second living creature saying, "Come."
4And another, (I)a red horse, went out; and to him who sat on it, it was granted to (J)take peace from the earth, and that men would slay one another; and a great sword was given to him.

The Third Seal--Famine

5When He broke the third seal, I heard the (K)third living creature saying, "Come " I looked, and behold, a (L)black horse; and he who sat on it had a (M)pair of scales in his hand.
6And I heard something like a voice in the center of the (N)four living creatures saying, "A [a]quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and (O)do not damage the oil and the wine."

The Fourth Seal--Death

7When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the (P)fourth living creature saying, "Come."
8I looked, and behold, an (Q)ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name (R)Death; and (S)Hades was following with him Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, (T)to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Im not religious,
But i like the way you think.

Just remember, TPTB are telling us All, that this will OK

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Im not religious,
But i like the way you think.

Just remember, TPTB are telling us All, that this will OK

In one breath they're saying it's the worst nuclear disaster - ever. And in the same breath they're saying everything's fine. What the deuce? Why have those U.S. Navy ships headed to Japan turned around?

'Till the bitter end we will be disinformed...
edit on 3/14/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo, added last sentence

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

In the words of John Cusack when they tell you everything will be ok that is when you run lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arrius
Now that I got that silly joke out of my system....

Isn't there some color-code for the 4 horsemen? And something about 4 horsemen coming from 4 directions?

Not to say you're wrong, but I don't see 4 reactors (all in Japan) being the 4 horsemen. Most experts are saying that this catastrophe, even at its worst, is not at the level of Chernobyl, which of course was pretty bad but not apocalyptic. So...there ya go. My 0.02. Of course, I could be wrong. Definitely an interesting theory, I'll say.

White
Red
Black
Pale/Green

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

And with the BP disaster fresh in everyones mind, it still amazes me
that people are still believing the lies of the MSM.
As Im typing the News is still talking about a POSSIBLE meltdown.

I feel that many of us do understand what is going on.
Instinct, Knowledge, and wisdom tells us so.
My mates have shown to have little or no understanding of the serious nature of this event.
I dont know what its going to take to wake the rest of the world up.

Ps I just turned the TV off.
They had experts Again telling everyone that its OK. Nothing to worry about here, so move along.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

Better to leave the t.v. on and try to read between the lines. We can do it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by meathed

Who do you thinks reporting this the best? The english aljazeera isnt too bad, have watched a bit of CNN aswell. What stations are you watching?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Before i say anything... are you honestly assuming that the four horsemen of the apocolypse (supposedly the most evil things ever) have a master plan of "possessing" four nuclear power plants on one of the smallest countries on earth to incite a global apocolypse. it seems as if you are just trying to post things to read what you have typed and feel special rather than have an actualy thought on a topic.

IF by chance the four horsemen are real, and IF they decided to screw over just japan, and IF this had anything to do with an apocolypse; then i could see your post making any sense whatsoever. but in all truth your post has no proof other than a wikipedia article, which we all know is always the best place to get the most factual info on the web.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iheartprplkoolaid
Before i say anything... are you honestly assuming that the four horsemen of the apocolypse (supposedly the most evil things ever) have a master plan of "possessing" four nuclear power plants on one of the smallest countries on earth to incite a global apocolypse. it seems as if you are just trying to post things to read what you have typed and feel special rather than have an actualy thought on a topic.

IF by chance the four horsemen are real, and IF they decided to screw over just japan, and IF this had anything to do with an apocolypse; then i could see your post making any sense whatsoever. but in all truth your post has no proof other than a wikipedia article, which we all know is always the best place to get the most factual info on the web.

Try thinking of the four horsemen as representing symbolically something tangible and get back to me. One is free to take everything in the Bible literally of course, so...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So you are telling me that in order to understand what you posted im supposed to assume anything that makes a group of 4 is just the horsemen trying to ruin life as we know it?

See above comment on Redbull.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by iheartprplkoolaid

So you are telling me that in order to understand what you posted im supposed to assume anything that makes a group of 4 is just the horsemen trying to ruin life as we know it?

See above comment on Redbull.

No.
I'm not.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by meathed

Already have.
Tv is on again.
aussie ABC news. But there wasnt much.
Seems better than the others down here. They have updates, but they seem to have little concern.
I dont have satelite Tv so Im limited.
Ive been trying to follow footage on net, but having a reallllllllly Slllllllllow connection today.
My eyes and ears are open just like many on ATS, thats why I keep coming back to you all, There is more links and feeds to more information then my MSM is offering us here.
And thats why i Know that this is bad.

PS. Between the lines.
Our Aussie PM was supposed to have a stop over in Hawaii a few days ago after visiting the US,
She didnt stop over in Hawaii, Why?
Odd?
The media never once reported this

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

then what is exactly is your point? in one post you say the horsemen are just something tangible and then when i assume that four tangible things are the horsemen such as you had in your origional post i am the one who is wrong?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join