It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA within days will run out of money!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

I agree, i'm all for a Venus project scenario, only people will have to lose their religios, political, racial beliefs.
It's too high a price for some, i myself am not afflicted by the above syndromes, so i have nothing to lose...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Canadian Dollar is strongest it has been in like 15 years. However, that's not a good thing for Canadians.

It is if you buy American!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Canadian Dollar is strongest it has been in like 15 years. However, that's not a good thing for Canadians.

Actually, last time I was listening to them talk about that, they said that it was unusual for our dollar to be so strong at a time when our exports are also doing really good. Maybe this time, it will be ok that our dollar is up. They sounded very confident about it, and when they're not confident, they let us know.

Part of why we're so strong right now, is our resources, and we've strengthened our trade with other countries.

The US won't run out of money. They will figure out something, as they always do. Main stream media just likes to scare people. Ratings.

Our Canadian dollar seems to be linked to oil...if oil is up...so is our dollar.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
That is why the Fed Reserve is monetizing the debt, because none of the creditor nations are anymore. In the grand scheme of things we are simply check kiting. Eventually the time will run out.

However don't think this is not planned and there isn't a new global currency waiting in the shadows.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
That is why the Fed Reserve is monetizing the debt, because none of the creditor nations are anymore. In the grand scheme of things we are simply check kiting. Eventually the time will run out.

However don't think this is not planned and there isn't a new global currency waiting in the shadows.

I agree,this is the perfect storm. Japan just had a flash crash in there stock market! Dow futures down 1.5% right now. its all coming to a head.... im i looking to much into this?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well, yes. I have to mention... I say it is time to grab hold of my Ideas. But I'm not saying you HAVE to. Just read and consider what I suggest and make up your own mind. I have the foundational piece, The End of Entropy and the structural piece in The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform.

These are both linked in my sig.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
And now Japan is going down the drain.

Their stock market is crashing 20%+... their currency will collapse too... the credit default swaps will rise...

The whole thing is gonna blow sky high.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
here are the stock futures.

www.bloomberg.com...

Japan and china were major buyers of US debt. I doubt Japan will be buying anything from anyone in the next few years. They will be reinvesting in there citys. Who will fill the void in buying U.S. debt???

sadly i already know the awnser to this question.
edit on 14-3-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And now Japan is going down the drain.

Their stock market is crashing 20%+... their currency will collapse too... the credit default swaps will rise...

The whole thing is gonna blow sky high.

I agree.

I don't think they had ever really planned for something like this (Japan) to happen. It puts a wrench in their plans and IMO, fast-tracks things to bring a collapse much sooner.

Between the OP and how thin we are spread with resources, I can't see this having a happy ending for anyone holding a Federal Reserve Note.

The only way out would be to leave the dollar alone for all international holders outside of the US, and raise a new currency within the US for all holders here. Basically keep both currencies, but American citizens would be able to redeem Fed Notes 1-1 for whatever new currency, and the international holders would have to eat a 25% or more loss of value on the current dollar. This is the only way I see the Fed being able to continue their scheme and not bring about full revolution in the streets.

There is a lot of things happening all at once suddenly... sort of surreal.

S&F OP

~Namaste
edit on 14-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Im not really up with economics in the US, but, wouldnt bringing all your troops home from overseas wars, and Bases, bring down the deficit quickly. A defence force should be a defence force aye. At home defending. Not occuppying other countries. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Im not really up with economics in the US, but, wouldnt bringing all your troops home from overseas wars, and Bases, bring down the deficit quickly. A defence force should be a defence force aye. At home defending. Not occuppying other countries. Just a thought.

A agree but that wont do much with the deficit. you see our intitalments now take up more then 60% of the debt and i belive the intrest is now at 15%????? i will have to double check that. im just going off the top of my head.

Defence spending is at 20% i belive. dont quote me

anyone have the time to look? im running miti threads right now.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

The US just needs to have a yard sale, gosh i hope i can get one of those surplus Hummers!

Really though, they will just print more greenbacks and we will push it back a few days, then in a few days they will push it back again.
We could fix the problem if we laid off a lot of soldiers and built some industtry here in the US to put em back to work. But hey, that's not gonna happen.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Yeah we here could buy some of your aircraft. Since we have 1960 Skyhawks just sitting around doing nothing with big condons on.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
FandS C88
IMHO
the problem isn't that you have run out of money..
That happned in 1933

the problem is you are running out of credit..
and your collateral is all but sold off...
and you can't generate wealth by production....
cease the debt based currency creation
reinstitute glass stiegel...

if you fixed those problems then all would right itself.

Trouble is this is a created situation and "they" have control of the controls

you'll have to get the greed monster to eat itself
once it starts it won't be able to stop
(hehe heh, Derivatives

I'm afraid thats the only way

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

The US just needs to have a yard sale, gosh i hope i can get one of those surplus Hummers!

Really though, they will just print more greenbacks and we will push it back a few days, then in a few days they will push it back again.
We could fix the problem if we laid off a lot of soldiers and built some industtry here in the US to put em back to work. But hey, that's not gonna happen.

Hey dont forget the .50 cal mounted on top. thats a buy for me. lol

yeah tomorrow is going to be crazy.

DOW futures down 2.22%

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

This is the only way I see the Fed being able to continue their scheme and not bring about full revolution in the streets.
Nice going genius.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1
So what's the "one thing we should all invest in", as held back by Stansberry & Associates?

It is...... get ready.... Farmland.

I have read that "booklet/memo" from Stansberry since an associate of mine bought into all that.

And just for reference that research firm is right about 50% of the time.. same as flipping a coin, though they only talk about WHEN they are right. They have lost plenty of money for people as well.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
i guess only time will tell. this week is going to be rocky to say the least. there is going to be a huge correction

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

The answer is simple!

More and bigger tax breaks, and more and bigger prisons! We'll make the wealthy even wealthier, and take the poorest of the poor out of the picture, and the net average will go way way up!

HOORAY!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Deficit = @#$% we've run out of money!

Been happening for years. Money ain't real anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join