It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA within days will run out of money!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
today's cash balance dropped to the scary level of just $14.2 billion. Without the benefit of incremental funding, If tomorrow operating outflows surpass $14.2 billion (and, again, the amount was $12.8 billion today) the world's "greatest" country (i.e. banana republic) runs out of cash, period.

www.zerohedge.com...

plane and simple folks, we are out of money. Then goverment doesent have any bond autions until next week. This is a major cash flow problem that will bring the economy to a free fall because of the daily pumping of the markets by the feds.

No more money to pump the markets means the markets house of cards are to stand on there own for a week in the windstorm.

Let me try and brake it down a bit. The facts are the FEDs print money, they buy the bonds from the Treasures and the treasure uses that money to finance the government. the problem here is the treasure is not selling bonds until next week and the treasure is out of cash! Odds are we are going to have 4-5 days of no cash in the goverment until they sale more bonds next week

edit on 14-3-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Chances are the feds will do something stupid like just create it from thin air like they have done in the past, or maybe they will opt to take a page from California's playbook and start issuing IOUs. At this point neither action would surprise me with the way the government has been dealing with things lately, looks like its time to gas up the BOV and make sure the gear is all squared away.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Helig

They cant create it out of thin air because there is no bond aution until next week. This equels no power to the printing presses until bonds are sold and the FED buys them

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Can you say "QE3"

Get ready to short the USD guys!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Perhaps they should start selling the gold they've been hording for years....Or crack down on the bonuses and paychecks of some CEO's of their big corperations....

Amazing they can bail out banks, yet the money is running dry...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Canadian Dollar is strongest it has been in like 15 years. However, that's not a good thing for Canadians.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Taking money from people won't fix the mess the US has gotten itself into, they HAVE to cut back on spending across the board; everything from defense spending to entitlements and pet projects needs to get trimmed otherwise the problem will just persist. Its much like a person who keeps using their credit card when they can't even meet the minimum balance; getting a second job wont help them, they need to actually quit using the credit card to turn things around.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
this is a big problem and no one on the MSM will report this until its to late. Plus all the extra money that will now be spent to help Japan out. and i think we should help them, they are good alies but we just cant aford it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So what's the "one thing we should all invest in", as held back by Stansberry & Associates?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Canadian Dollar is strongest it has been in like 15 years. However, that's not a good thing for Canadians.

Actually, last time I was listening to them talk about that, they said that it was unusual for our dollar to be so strong at a time when our exports are also doing really good. Maybe this time, it will be ok that our dollar is up. They sounded very confident about it, and when they're not confident, they let us know.

Part of why we're so strong right now, is our resources, and we've strengthened our trade with other countries.

The US won't run out of money. They will figure out something, as they always do. Main stream media just likes to scare people. Ratings.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I think they run out of money years ago, they just haven't told anybody yet

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

True, more like a shell game and there running out of shells to hide in

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1curious1So what's the "one thing we should all invest in", as held back by Stansberry & Associates?

Yes, I am getting bloodly annoyed with those stupid ads popping up everywhere.

So what is this "mystery asset" we should all invest in?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Nope, not gonna happen. Since we are using a fiat currency, the Fed's can continue producing currency and credit out of thin air, like they always have done. All they'll do is start the printing press, and inflate the dollar.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If you think the Govt is going to run out of funding you are sorely mistaken as we have more then enough money held in reserve to handle matters like this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Silver, & buy it yesterday

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LS650

The Dollar is gone, if not next month then 2 years from now. the facts are its toast. invest in Food,water,silver,gold in that order.... o yeah dont forget TP

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How can a country as big and powerful as America simply run out of money!?
Here in Blighty we are in a similar state but have gone the opposite way to address the problem. Our unelected and despicable Prime Minister has decided to cut back on everything and leave the poor and vulnerable to suffer. Seems to me everyone has run out of money... I never thought a country such as the USA would fall as well...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

You can't eat silver, grow things with it, take game with it or stop bleeding with it; most of the people likely to invest in silver and gold have piles of money sitting around that they want to protect but the average citizen would be wasting resources going after precious metals that have little practical use.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Do not worry, printers are working full blast 24/7, and the Federal Reserve will "save the day" once more, flooding the markets with even more worthless green papers, and... "God shave America!"
D-oh. I forgot, God is an illusion. But unfortunately, the shaving-off of America is not, and is being done by some very real bastards, with the whole support of your "elected" government. But we all know that already, we have similar troubles at home, and each other country has its own bunch of leeches shaving-it off the face of the earth, slowly and surely. Fighting them has already become almost impossible, they have weapons beyond our imagination, all the wealth, and control over resources. Power is corrupting, and no small group was ever supposed to get so much of it. It is the laziness of the masses that helped those monsters in getting complete control of everything.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join