It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen being brought down?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Want to add; he used to have some real talent, but I am afraid he might have lost that, with all the usage. Really hope he can get some good help, and get off the drugs and drinking binges. I feel bad for his kids. Bad for him, too.

For the show, I think they would be fine without him. Lately, truth be told, it's been a little dull, same old thing over and over, with his bad habits. He was definitely overpaid, for just playing himself on television. IF he can shape up, could be good again. Otherwise, I hope they replace him. Might be the reality check he needs to straighten up.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

Charlie Sheen doesn't have to be "brought down". Like Icarus, everyone falls when they get too high. After hubris, nemesis. Another way to say it, pride comes before the fall.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I am so glad you brought this up, my sis and I were talking about this not long ago, I also think so as well!, great thread. S&F!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
I can say what the deal is, from watching myself after too much "marching powder."

The over-the-top imagery that peppers his speech like beat poetry comes from days and days in an altered state of consciousness; essentially, never coming down. You get the point where your baseline EEG is alpha waves, even when you're wide awake.

It is not a good place to be; and eventually, something will give. It always does. Just hope he survives it.
edit on 14-3-2011 by dr_strangecraft because: (no reason given)

wow, just reading that scared me lol, that would be horrible!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
yeah, he's being brought down by coke. he's had his children taken away, and his job, because he went on a vegas bender, didn't show up for work and got fired

the nerve of those producers !

if charlie just showed up for his grueling job of telling jokes written for him on a sit-com, he never would have been news in the first place

thing is, he realized he could turn his rants into free publicity, then decided to make a quick buck off of it

and the show stinks by all accounts, which is why he is in free fall

I bet he winds up back on the show, mostly to settle the lawsuit

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shockologist

Personally, I got/get tired of trying to figure it all out and that goes for people too.
At some point ya just gotta' let it go; let them go.
You can change yourself and pray for somebody else. There is enough going on in our own area that
needs attention and this 'ol world will be doing the same old same old over and over after we have "retired".
Trying to be politically correct..yeah.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by prolific

It's just coc aine, hollywood, and an ego. Really. I trust the janitor at a community college to have more info on the real world than an egomaniac rich person.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I believe Charlie is under attack put out by the powers that be. Ever since he was on one of the late night talk shows and said that he didn't believe the government's story of 9/11 he's gone down hill. Repeated bad media reports of him including domestic violence among others, I believe he's finally had it and lost it, or maybe he's under some type of secret mind control like haarp im not sure what it is. I believe he's going through what britney spears went through a couple of years ago in some ways. However, I don't believe britney managed to stay out of the occultist industry known as show business.
To quote Al Pacino "just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've had the displeasure of being around individuals with drug habits (Spec. coke or crack) and this, I am sad to report, is frighteningly similar. I don't think this is in particular a result of the global elite bringing him down, I think he's just bringing himself down. First sign for me - The sudden addiction to his persona. For a good week, the entire world was watching Charlie Sheen. Some loved his drug-addled soon to be detoxing rants, other were fascinated. This has been my experience with people who have a coke problem. For the first little while (unless they're just RIGHT manic...) many people are drawn to how confident they seem - how unorthodox their thought patterns are, and their radical ideas.

And, much like Charlie, it always ends the same when people realize that this is not, in fact, a unique perspective on life from a confident, enlightened individual - it's the frayed ends of sanity from a troubled individual in an altered state of perception.

If the elite had a target in mind, they'd do much better to try to stop Alex Jones, for example, who is screaming about pretty much everything from the UN to 9/11 to their plans in DETAIL. Sheen is hardly the only public face sceptical of 9/11. Although all of this is very interesting speculation.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think Charlie is onto the secret of Archimedes. The silencer ring has an inner diameter of 6.8 cm and an outer diameter of 9.3 cm. The surface area of the ring represents the plane of our existence, and the area is 31.61 cm2. The outer circumference of the ring is the boundary of the plane of existence and thus represents the outer limits of our existence. As everyone knows, 3 is the number of perfection and so the area cubed is 31584.5 while the outer circumference cubed is 24948.3. Taking the difference between the cube of the area and the cube of the outer circumference yields 6636.2. Of course a decimal is imperfect so to reflect perfection this should be rounded to the nearest whole number, 6636. This number represents the the ideal existence that will be realized upon the arrival of bottsrgedon. We live in 4 dimensions of space-time, 3 of space and 1 of time. By dividing out the 3 to represent the dimensions of space, we are left with a time of 2212. Thus Archimedes has predicted there would be a time of 2212 years of oppression which would conclude at bottsrgeddon thereby ushering in the age of freedom. When we consider that the age of oppression began in 201 BC and we add 2212 years to that, remembering that there was no year 0, we get 2012. So now the secret of Archimedes has finally been revealed, bottsrgeddon will occur in the year 2012.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
We are living in a time of great change, when BOTTSRgeddon is upon us the non believe will tremble at the awesome power of Archimedes. The numbers don't lie.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Ah jeez...

Did ya'll see Charlie at The Emmy's? Humble.

See the Roast? Everyone tore everyone else a new one, it was great!

Charlie is done with "Winning".. he has WON!

He has 150 million dollars, he already got 50 mil, and just settled for 100 mil. tho he doesn't get that all at once, but still! That's a LOT of money. Hey Charlie, my 3 unit apartment building is for sale for 400 thousand.. Come buy it - have a little hidey hole and me and Kim will never tell a soul

Sure he has problems but I believe he will work them out.

I love ya Wild Thing

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Looks like today he's has made an arrangement at settling with his former producers for between $25-$100 MILLION. He can act any way he wants.now I guess...!
edit on 20-9-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join