It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen being brought down?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
well after seeing what happened to Charlie,
kinda makes this video with Randy Quaid
have more validity

are we to assume that Randy is also a coke head ??

or what about Bruce Lee who was shot on set?
Or his son Brandon who was also shot ??

this pre-dates Charlie Sheen folks

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dr_strangecraft

I'm not a doctor, but I watched a lot of Bob Newhart.

Paranoid perceptions & behavior appear as features of a number of mental illnesses but are most prominent in three types of psychological disorders: paranoid schizophrenia, delusional disorder (persecutory type) and paranoid personality disorder.

Paranoia as a term has become loosely associated with a wide variety of ailments that may present in diagnosis.

Delusions of grandeur is a partial feature of delusional disorder that may present as a symptom of schizophrenia and manic episodes of bipolar disorder. Grandiose delusions are characterized by fantastic beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent or such. The delusions are generally fantastic, often with a supernatural, science-fiction, or religious flavor.

Remember the classic 'Arsenic & Old Lace'? Mortimer learned some terrible truths about his Aunts, and became paranoid he too suffered of madness. Mortimer's 'Uncle Teddy' suffered with delusions of grandeur, convinced he was indeed Teddy Roosevelt.

Thus, the difference. Paranoia traits are more inward focusing, self destructive.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Because of his 9/11 controlled demolition comments

Naw... I think he's been engaged in battle (psychic warfare) with several gov't/military anonymous individuals/entities looking over his shoulder long before his comments about 9/11... and speaking out about what he instinctively knows about 9/11 only made him a bigger target and look crazy. Unfortunately for Charlie... being a cokehead undermined his credibility. Drugs and alcohol are only one of the symptoms of the covert psychic warfare he/we are engaged in.
edit on 20-3-2011 by hederahelix because: addition

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think Charlie is just letting up some steam.......I am 100% sure though he is dry as a kite.

Let him have his fun but I hope he's not out of the movie business yet because I don't want to see so much talent go to waste.

Ex

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
He's an addict , Folks!
A manipulative, brillant, out of control ADDICT!!

Yes, I like two and a half men, but always thought if anyone really lived like
Charlie on the show, well, he would be in the same position as Charlie in real life!

Talk about living the role!

ADDICT in Denial.......Denial......Denial !!!!

He is SCREAMING for help, because subconsiously he knows what the deal really is.

and Yes, I still like him..

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
...or what about Bruce Lee who was shot on set?

On what movie set was Bruce Lee shot? I think this may be a mistake.

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Game of Death

no wait .... that was in the movie plot,
sorry for the confusion. lol

delayed death touch for Bruce

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Yep, he is being brought down. By his ego, coke and fame & fortune.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaSwill
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Considering I do not get coked out of my mind and then physically assualt women, yeah, I think I can cast that particular stone.

No, no you can't! lol. Totally missing the point bro.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I read on one of the hollywood sites that CBS wants him back and The CBS head guy is pretty much gonna tell Chuck Lorre to suck it up and get back to work. If this turns out to be true then I think this definately will become one of the biggest tv hoaxes of all time.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddieBee
No, no you can't! lol. Totally missing the point bro.

Already did. And no one here needs anyones permision to speak their mind about a mysoginistic degenerate.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Game of Death

no wait .... that was in the movie plot,
sorry for the confusion. lol

delayed death touch for Bruce

It was his son Brandon Lee that was shot on the set of The Crow. I think the gun was meant to have been filled with blanks, but had real ammunition instead, apparently a tragic mistake.

EDIT: Just read an earlier post of yours where you mentioned Brandon Lee. It's quite odd the synchronicities between the two of them being cut down in their prime though.
edit on 22/3/11 by Extant Taxon because: Added text.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by prolific

WB just offered to give his job back on Two and a Half Men and he was spotted on the WB lot yesterday. Lorrie was told to stay out of it and that the people from the WB would handle it.

I think it's all a publicity stunt, he's got more offers and fame now than before. Everytime Lohan goes to court she's cashing in. More headlines equal more money.
edit on 22-3-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
TPTB have ways of making you self-destruct. If this is not just another publicity stunt, I believe Charlie has had enough of the morons of this world and is truly outing what is actually going on.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
while he is coked up and ranting, he is Winning.

taking crazy to the bank. I just hope he has a moment of clarity sooner rather than later. Life is too short to miss it being high Charlie. Smell the roses instead.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
He's an addict , Folks!
A manipulative, brillant, out of control ADDICT!!

Did you not see when he came back from vacation in the Bahamas early to take a drug test offered by MSM -- and passed?

Like he said himself, he's on a drug called Charlie Sheen, and if you took it, it would melt your face off.

I don't think coke is the way he's acting the way he is. I think years of entheogens combined with a lot of public stress and an internal drive to do what he feels is right, is what has him acting this way. He hasn't had the same life experiences you've had, and he's never going to be like you. And I love it.
edit on 22-3-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
If Charlie Sheen is being brought down by anyone but himself and his sycophant hanger-on'ers I'd be real surprised. The dude is definitely not the next great prophet like so many around here like to imagine. He's a privileged Hollywood insider that has bought into all the ass kissing he's received in his life and has evolved into a narcissistic, delusional drug addict because of it. Charlie Sheen is being brought down by Charlie Sheen. I pity the people around here that exalt Mr. Sheen as some sort of prophet. Truly sad, IMO. Sheen supporters must lack any self confidence, self respect and self awareness to glorify some actor that was born with a silver spoon in mouth and proceeded to capitalize off his headstart by smoking crack, snorting coke, screwing prostitutes. Lets not forget neglecting his children and letting them be raised by whores while he's banging seven gram rocks. He blew a promising movie career, he sabotaged the gold mine that was Two and a Half Men and decided to enlighten the country with his tours, which have been getting him booed of staged If Mr. Sheen is as smart and he and all his accolytes think, he would have realized most people stopped caring a couple weeks ago.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Haven't you noticed yet that Charlie is "WINNING" media at the minute with,,,

EPIC BEHAVIOUR!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Sheen is only making it look like he's bring brought down. You see, Hollywood & the Government work together on these things. It was set up this way. Charlie's job was to spew nonsense about 9/11 then "act" as if all these crazy things are happening to him so that it "appears" as if some secret gov't entity is "bringing him down" for talking about the "so-called truth". And just look at all the people buying into it. The entire idea behind "creating" conspiracy theories is to make people paranoid, make people believe their gov't is more powerful than it really is, to make it seem like those who speak out will get brought down. It's all an acting job & nonsense--that's all it really is. Don't believe it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by prolific

I suspect he's bringing himself down, after decades of drugs and drinking to excess. Don't see any reason to suspect anything else. As messed up as he seems to always be, doubt he would notice a conspiracy if they planned one in his living room.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join