It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen being brought down?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Is it me or something fishy going on with him? I understand the possibility of his delusional manic episode, but what if it's more then it seems to be? If you truly listen to the video, he attacks someone that sounds to be in conflict with him. Could it be some kind of agenda to bring Charlie out of the game due to an awakening he might have endured and he is fighting back?
edit on 14-3-2011 by prolific because: links

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yeah I think Charlie is pretty intelligent but he sounds like a regular coke head now!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

I think it's just filler media, to keep our attention off the govt. It could also be a psychological ploy to keep our media sources feeding us crazy people, failed lives, natural disasters, uprisings, and how #ty our economy is so we understand why what is about to happen will happen. Try to make us believe everyday life is a crime in which we will pay the death sentence for.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Because of his 9/11 controlled demolition comments

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
One of the symptoms of paranoia is delusions of grandeur. The sufferer believes that he has special powers, insight and ability. Any input from the environment to the contrary is evidence that the world is conspiring to suppress his powers and uniqueness. Tiger blood and warlock/adonis traits might be seen in this light.

Or maybe he's fine, and it's just all the coke talking.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Because of his 9/11 controlled demolition comments

YES, nail on the head, I only saw that video a couple of months back, and now it seems "someone" wants to discredit him.
Gutted two and a half men has been axed, twas an excellent show

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
look, charlie sheen sounds like hes not playing with a full deck right now, what happened to him that he had to go off on the producers of that show? i dont think we are getting the whole story.

all i know is he is realy mad and i would probably do the same thing if somebody tried to screw me

what he needs to do is just fade back, relax, go party (but stay outa the media) and let this fade away. hes gonna get black listed from the entertainment community and then hes gonna be realy screwed!

no body will want him on a big budget movie cuz insurance will be sky high for him and they will feel hes not reliable

charlie...............dude....................relax and calm down bud!!!, im a big fan of your movies and your tv show and want to see you working again!!!, i dont care if you party (wish i could be there with ya, sounds like a lot a fun!!)

i wanna see you in movies not realty shows, your too talented for that crap!!

be safe people!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

Nope. That boy is more than just a few fries short of the whole happy meal.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
S&F!

he spoke about something a bit too close to truth, and now hes spitting incoherancy. Thats happened before, with plenty of writers, actors, conspiracy buffs, all types of people. I beleive they have the technology to use waves to manipulate the mind. I know that sounds crazy in an obviou way, but there are plenty of patents for devices that perform these functios.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
He was smacking women around long before he made the 9/11 comments. The guy is a sociopathic, cowardly, narcissist and his demise is a good dose of karmic justice.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
no, it's the coke. If you have ever been around a coke head, then you would know. He is probably into mainlining by now and he is very soon to hit rock bottom. He will find a way to piss away all the money, and be deeply in debt, then he will notice that all his friends have left and found a new "powder daddy". He is so talented and all, that it's sad to watch, but then it's sad to watch anyone destroy themselves in front of your eyes and you remain unable to help. I hope and pray Charlie figures out for himself how bad off he is.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

From my understanding however, he is sober. It seems like a drug induced manic episode which makes him seem like he's at an all time high. This is all speculation however, you don't really know the man behind the TV so confirming him of coke usage isn't the only option in this situation.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
As much as I have enjoyed his drug-induced accidental genius comedic utterances lately - like "Can't is the cancer of happen," for instance - he brought himself down.

It's psychosis aided and abetted by a massive crack habit.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I can say what the deal is, from watching myself after too much "marching powder."

The over-the-top imagery that peppers his speech like beat poetry comes from days and days in an altered state of consciousness; essentially, never coming down. You get the point where your baseline EEG is alpha waves, even when you're wide awake.

It is not a good place to be; and eventually, something will give. It always does. Just hope he survives it.
edit on 14-3-2011 by dr_strangecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Nah, Charlie Sheen is just being Charlie Sheen. I think we need more Charlie Sheen's around. Maybe some people just need a class on how to feel safe around Charlie Sheen-types.

Also he reminds me of an old redneck guy I knew from Tennessee.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

reply to post by network dude

I can understand and appreciate that for such a catastrophic failure, such a ridiculous and manic reprobate as my own self to voice at all any accordance with, or defence of this man may perhaps only serve to further discredit his reputation. But, I would like to say only this (and then I shall leave):

Originally posted by prolific
www.youtube.com...

If Sheen wrote that (I refer to the text being read aloud, minus the obvious quotation), then I have no choice but to consider him a potential literary genius, unseen, since the dead were once actually alive. Didn't you all hear it? It wasn't always constant or consistent. It rarely is. But it was there. I haven't been fortunate enough to experience coded gibberish of that skill or magnitude since Joyce or Thompson. He joked about his forthcoming title being illustrated by Steadman in another video, but I shall do no such thing. And I wonder if I should laugh, as I did do, when it was said "all green things must die."

Good evening?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I posted this elsewhere:

There are four possibilities:

1 - He is an unwilling pawn and target of the illuminati, and is being used to distract the population.
2 - He is willingly collaborating with the illuminati, and is being used to distract the population.
3 - He is actually nuts, and is being used to distract the population.

edit;

4 - He has called their bluff.

Either way, it is to the advantage of those who would distract us from the important events of the day to have him plastered all over the news.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
4 - He has called their bluff.

Not sure what you meant by that but it's probably the closest I am to agreeing with you.

They tried to make him look like a dumbass and he knows it, and now he's just rolling with it and seeing how far they want to take it. I mean after all, MSM talks about him plenty but how often does he get to be there to speak for himself? Well looks like Charlie thought of this himself and thus his vlog.

Now he's the kind of "koo koo" that's actually bad for them if they put him on TV, because unfortunately for them, the way he's playing along now, he's just barely convincing enough to make people think twice about what they're hearing from him.

Some of the awesomely crazy stuff he's been posting lately, I've even had to rethink many more times than 2.

This is what I think it would be like if you could talk to James Joyce as he was "in character" writing Ulysses.
edit on 14-3-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cadbury

great to see you again sir. There is no doubt that Mr. Sheen it hugely talented. The copious amounts of coc aine that he has been ingesting seem to make him very lucid at times. That clip you linked showed him in a very clear state, but I doubt very much he was in a uninhibited state. He can be a talented person without the drugs and the drama, and that is what I hope he realizes before it's too late. I watched a friend go through this over the last two years, and now I have a family member doing the same thing. It's a terrible feeling of helplessness that I don't wish upon anybody. His father and brother must be feeling it as well. Sadly, the media is feeding him more attention that he needs right now and can only hurt as I see it. Now he is about to take his show on tour.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Personally I think its a big act on his part to get out of his CBS contract.

Watch for him to be back midseason 2011-12 bigger and better than ever

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join