It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one have something good to say about Japan?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silverado292
reply to post by jude11

Ah I see they found your weakness too, that would be about the same for me. They "Are you drunk yet?" Me "Nope." It would get asked throughout the night till "shure why not." I do remember an early attempt at getting out of Karaoke I sang Enter Sandman thinking that would be the end of that, nope turns out old Japanese people like to hear people sing Metallica.

Their favorites were Queen and Journey in my neck of the woods. Osaka.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Yeah Japan is/was the top of the tech pyramid.....and if all we get out of this horrible disaster, is the fact that, the most technologically advanced nation...was not as prepared for disasters, or under prepared.....maybe just maybe, some of the other nations with a big giant ammount of less counter measures for their Nuke plants.....
Will take notice.

Sad that them Japanese folks are suffering, but maybe it will wake up the rest of the world and show the seriousness of back up sytems, and IMO why nuke power is even used...

Yeah power demand will not cease. at least not in the near future...so its coal. oil, wind, nuclear.....
There has to be other options that TPTB are keeping as a hole card for the big poker hand at stake here.....all our futures!

The festering cyst is over due and ready to be popped or burst....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I think most Japanese people have pretty good sense of humor, and I hope they recover from this incident quickly.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavrac
I think most Japanese people have pretty good sense of humor, and I hope they recover from this incident quickly.

The Japanese have a wonderful and crazy sense of humor. Not hard to get a laugh at anything and mostly good sports at being the butt of a joke.

Seeing this video reminded me of them Crazy Game Shows they have there. WOW! Funny and dangerous sometimes. Never understood the attraction to it but...when in Rome. (or Japan)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thats very true they had the some of the weirdest game shows, some of which couldn't be discussed here without T&C violations

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Yes I know. I was such a pleasure going over there... Saw some interesting and very beautiful sites. The hot tubes are to die for. I just have a little trouble with the sulfur smell. Service, people, country, culture like you said we could go on all day.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join