It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cover Up Of Fukushima Chain Reaction Underway

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Pffft duh everyone knows that Japan is start of the end of the world! the NWO is just covering it up for their own financial gain... I will proudly wear my "sheople" hat into my grave before I believe that the government has so little regards for human life that they'd let radiation spill over entire countries purposfully without any warning. What is this? Resident Evil? Is the Umbrella corporation conducting scientific tests?

edit on 16-3-2011 by ScepticallyDelicious because: The Umbrella Corporation threatened to chemtrail my house and mutate my family

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticallyDelicious

Yes. What if this is all just a video game. what if someone is sitting in their home playing a game that is your life. What if someone is also playing that person's game. of a game... of a game.... of a game..... of a game....

FIRE BREATHING SMILEY!!!

edit on 16-3-2011 by iheartprplkoolaid because: NWO coverup of actual post

edit on 16-3-2011 by iheartprplkoolaid because: Just watching from the corner.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kylioneXsushi

Sorry, I completely missed this reply.

USCG Deleting Yellowstone quakes

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Not sure about a cover up but Sky News is now reporting that they are pouring water into reactors 5 & 6
I thought they were off line. news.sky.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Helicopter mission aborted

Now how can 50 men be there if you can't fly close to it?

I think this went way south a long time ago. I will post a new thread tomorrow with my findings.

edit on 16-3-2011 by utsaME because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by utsaME because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by utsaME because: broken links

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Has anyone else noticed, that everytime a Japanese Minister addresses the press they are wearing a "Blue Jumpsuit".
I find that very, very odd.

The ministers have had the same Blue suits on for several days now.
The suits, to me, look like they are designed to stop more than just a winters breeze.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
50 is a low number.

If they are working 12 hour shifts thats 25 on duty at any time

4 reactors thats 6 guys per unit.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
50 is a low number.

If they are working 12 hour shifts thats 25 on duty at any time

4 reactors thats 6 guys per unit.

And we have to think that these men ARE dying of radiation poisoning.
My thoughts are that these men have already been exposed to lethal limits of radiation, and that out of all of the workers on site, these were the worst off.
I feel that these men are already walking dead, but they will do as much as they can for as long as they can until the inevitable.

My heart goes to their families.
Words cant express what these men are doing for us all.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by meathed

sorry to be that guy , but ive seen no reports at all yet saying any of the people who are working to try and save fukushima have died or are dieing ... i doubt their employers would be riking that they die ....

people tend to monitor radiation levels pretty closley, like they did at chernobyl, the main difference being though that chernobyl was alot worse and the people working their were litrely moving pieces of the reactor core , all the while wearing home made lead armour.

thankfully, technology and science has moved on a fair bit scince then.
edit on 16-3-2011 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

ahh, i forgot to add, about the blue suits, i thought they were kind of strange too, the way i heard it explained, the blue suit is like a commander in chief type uniform, a more military kind of thing that they have to wear at these times as they take on these very serious roles... or something along those lines.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It's a sizable quote, but I want to be precise regarding such a serious event.

From 'The Guardian'

France has urged its nationals in Tokyo to leave the country, or at least head towards southern Japan.

This is a significant development: the first time a nation has explicitly said it does not believe Japanese reassurances about the safety of the Fukushima plant, about 150 miles from the capital. The comments by French ministers are very strong.

The industry minister, Eric Besson, told BFM television:

Let's not beat about the bush. They have visibly lost the essential of control (of the situation). That is our analysis, in any case, it's not what they are saying.

The environment minister, Nathalie Kosciusko-Morizet, said the latest news about the nuclear situation "does not lead to optimism":

We recommend that all French citizens who do not have a good reason to stay in Tokyo either take a plane or, if they absolutely insist on staying, head south.

Source

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Just a thought. Isn't it possible that everyone perished at the plant long ago? Almost all of the footage is coming from a series of shielded remote observations stations. You know the ones required after Three Mile so that in the event of an automatic scram flooding the control room with radiation to avoid external venting. Fun safety feature for sure. The containment of last resort is the equally as well shielded control room. I'm getting to the point. When they announced that the control room had risen to 1000 times normal I want you to understand that that room is heavily shielded. After that point control was switched over to remote location. The only problem with that is you can only sit back and watch with so much damage and no power. Once they lost the control room it became a full meltdown. Filling the containment is the absolute final measure to avert total catastrophe. The steam from these cooling pools of sea water will carry radiation all-be-it much less than it could be.

I am willing to grant that men were on the ground up until the number 2 blast. If they were at the plant they undoubtedly would have been near one of the three reactors and could not have survived.

They just announced they are trying to clear a path so they can drive out to the reactor.
With that said it makes all the cover ups all the make a little sense.
Every single announcement has come long enough for a group of engineers to diagnose and come up with a sugar-coated explanation while eluding to a meltdown every single time, only to finish with it's under control.

This is all conjecture.

edit on 16-3-2011 by utsaME because: link removed

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by meathed

sorry to be that guy , but ive seen no reports at all yet saying any of the people who are working to try and save fukushima have died or are dieing ... i doubt their employers would be riking that they die ....

people tend to monitor radiation levels pretty closley, like they did at chernobyl, the main difference being though that chernobyl was alot worse and the people working their were litrely moving pieces of the reactor core , all the while wearing home made lead armour.

thankfully, technology and science has moved on a fair bit scince then.

ahh, i forgot to add, about the blue suits, i thought they were kind of strange too, the way i heard it explained, the blue suit is like a commander in chief type uniform, a more military kind of thing that they have to wear at these times as they take on these very serious roles... or something along those lines.

I understand what your saying, but their employers dont care. They are only worried about themselves and their share holders, but NOT the average worker. Im a roofer( put on sheet metal roofs) Ive had a 2 work mates die on the job.
So dont tell me that employers CARE about the workers.

Wake up and get in the real world.
And Homemade armour? WTF? Are you serious? No seriously, are you serious?

BLUESUITS means a Nuclear fallout suit.
Open your eyes mate

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by utsaME

I didn't think about this but it does make sense.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
More conjecture.

When the reactors shut down after the quake they were running at 100%. Even if the facility was intact up until the moment of the tsunami that would give you six minutes of cooling at Reactor 1 before it sat for hours heating up until they poured water into a full scale meltdown sending steam hydrogen and radioactive waste through the over pressure valve into the secondary containment. 16 minutes they announce a pressure rise. Within another 10 minutes they report 1.5 times design pressure. At this point it is impossible to over-come the pressure in the reactor and water flow stops. Seeing this the plant begins to vent steam rapidly. The pressure changes and temperature of the ceiling cause enough of the remaining steam to condense to allow an optimum ratio. So, after hours of failed venting a hydrogen blast rips the second containment to pieces. Mind you the vessel is still enact but venting enormous amounts of steam through relief valves. Now with no options left radiation was diverted into the control room nearly instantly. The steam that escaped during the explosion was loaded with radiation, I's, C's, U's, P's, and T's to name a few. Any crew working at the reactor were killed. Those in the immediate area were given lethal dosages, and no one survived in the control room.

Reactors 2 & 3 were able to coast a bit longer because of steam powered pumps, but due to the low flow of these pumps and no restoration of cooling. Eventually, the same steps played out for each one.

The worrying part is they can flood the reactor remotely but they cannot refill the spent-fuel pools without significant on site repairs and by now the radiation is far to high around the reactors to attempt such a thing.

Again, this is conjecture but I really won't be the least bit surprised to find out everyone died day one.

That said those men were all of the highest honor and should be remembered.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by utsaME

Very plausible.

And yes they should be honored.
edit on 16-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Update 16.24: The International Atomic Energy Energy Agency reported that Japanese authorities are concerned about the state of fuel rods in the reactors 3 and 4 of Fukushima Dai'ichi (No. 1).

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Now would be a good time for Stanley Fulham's UFOs to show up. Weren't they supposed to clean Earth from pollution and such?

On a more serious note, this is very concerning. I live in Quebec, Canada, so I guess I'm gonna be free of radiation, but the fact that millions of humans could suffer the consequences of this saddens me to the highest point. I hope this is gonna be the kicker for the gradual abolition of nuclear energy. We have tons of clean technologies that are covered up, as we speak. They aren't called free energy technologies for nothing...They're relatively costless to produce and could give us long-lasting energy.

This may not be the bottom of the barrel yet. I've read on a thread earlier today that another monster quake was about to occur in South Japan, one which could wipe Tokyo! I'm really fearful that this may just be the beginning, I suggest the United States close all nuclear reactors close to the New Madrid and the San Andreas fault lines. We don't want this same tragedy happen over here in US soils.

I wish we would be a united planet, no countries. The foreign help wouldn't be so complicated, as foreign wouldn't be of circumstances. Well...I'm talking about a peaceful united planet, not some NWO bullcrap.

S&F, as I wouldn't be surprised a cover-up is being played out.
If UFOs were here to do something like that they would have done it already. It only makes sense that if they're here that they probably practice some kind of non-interference policy. It would at least greatly simplify things. And you know the lessons humanity learns on its own are the lessons it will learn best. And besides I haven't made my mind up about UFOs. For all I know it could be manmade or even a bizarre natural phenomena. Whatever it's, I believe we're alone on this and we have to come out the other side together because these're big challenges ahead of us.

NWO is BS, mostly. I agree. People like to hype fear and paranoia. ATS is really just a breeding ground for it. Most of the things here I ignore. I come here to get a rundown on the major news, but since most of it's paranoia I only skim it for the news and keep a skeptical outlook.

I think Planethood is a good book. Written by Benjamin B. Ferencz. When you scrape away the NWO BS what you find is that we're a fragmented world that's dependent on the law of force currently. What you find is rationale, not evil or malevolent. The most evil and destructive thing is ignorance.
edit on 16-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
Update 16.24: The International Atomic Energy Energy Agency reported that Japanese authorities are concerned about the state of fuel rods in the reactors 3 and 4 of Fukushima Dai'ichi (No. 1).

Finally, they are concerned.
We have all been concerned for days.

Well better late then never.

Thanks for heads up

Meathed

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticallyDelicious
Pffft duh everyone knows that Japan is start of the end of the world! the NWO is just covering it up for their own financial gain... I will proudly wear my "sheople" hat into my grave before I believe that the government has so little regards for human life that they'd let radiation spill over entire countries purposfully without any warning. What is this? Resident Evil? Is the Umbrella corporation conducting scientific tests?

edit on 16-3-2011 by ScepticallyDelicious because: The Umbrella Corporation threatened to chemtrail my house and mutate my family

Dont worry about wearing your hat, just eat it and swallow it.
You ARE a sheeple if you believe the government or big buisness wouldnt sacrifice your arse for the greater good.
BAH, BAH
edit on 16-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Japan really should have robots to work in such conditions ... seeing as though they're so technologically advanced ... remote controlled robots ..

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join