It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

charlie sheen - a new video by the illuminati!!! WTF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
ok...charlie sheen...yes its all been said already but....i was on youtube and found this new video of a supposed illuminate dude updating the people on affairs especially on charlie sheen.

please watch and tell me if its fake as he says some weird stuff...

"vaticann assasin warlock...but dont worry its slang for breakdancer"????
and what the hell is tiger blood that the media seem to have picked up on...he has said a lot worse...i think there is def. something here

i watched sheen talk...there are parts where it seemd he has torrets..his so called poetic language is for others to understand...yes i beleive he thinks he a warlock..i also beleive he has links with the illuminate...i think he has drunk blood...i think he is on the brink of really exposing these people....we just need a good interveiwer..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
LOL. what a joke. "the man" is obviously joking about this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Charlie seems to be in the manic phase of bi-polar disorder, won't be any "exposure oft he Illuminati" coming from him any time soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What were they trying to hide when Britney Spears shaved her head?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Oh god, thanks for the laugh

i also beleive he has links with the illuminate...i think he has drunk blood...i think he is on the brink of really exposing these people....we just need a good interveiwer..

No offense, but you are exactly the type of person this video is making fun of.

Satire

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

you rekon.....that dude looks like hes passed giving a crap about loyalty...you cant tell me that rant he does on webcam wasnt real...the way he spoke...the topics...cmon...i didnt understand anything but two witches locked in a feud...and exposing witchcraft while doing it

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

that dude looks like hes passed giving a crap about loyalty...

Charlie Sheen or the guy in the video you posted?

you cant tell me that rant he does on webcam wasnt real...the way he spoke...the topics...cmon...

Im gonna guess you are referring to Charlie Sheen. Charlie Sheen IS AN ACTOR, of course he can spout off a bunch of jibberish and make it sound "real". Don't forget his long history of drug abuse, and the long term effects they can have.

IMO, Charlie Sheen actually believes half the crap he is saying (reason being: drug abuse, very apparent signs of bi-polar disorder, delusions of grandeur) and the other half is merely for attention.

The video is poking fun at people that buy into all conspiracy theories, especially the ridiculous fringe conspiracy theories (illuminati, chemtrails) and its pretty apparent at that.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

i didnt understand anything but two witches locked in a feud...and exposing witchcraft while doing it

We cant have witches running around, now can we?

This is what we do with witches:

edit on 14-3-2011 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Wow, that was actually very relaxing. If this is what the Illuminati is about, sign me up =P

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You heard him, breathe deeply so you get that chemtrail garbage deep in your lungs, into your heart, and up to your brains, so you can end up with aerosol induced fatigue, later psychosis or death. Either way, the medical industry will end up cashing in before you say bye the the 3rd Dimensional reality and get sedated in one of the lower astral worlds were everybody is in a happy drug induced state until they send you off to be incarnated in a new body. Something like that...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Ok, I've got to thank thePharaoh and all the rest of you guys. You took my little video from 200 views to 600 views overnight! Thanks again! Oh, and breathe deeply.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

We didn't have anything to do with that one. I promise. Sometimes, celebrities just go nuts.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheManIlluminati

We didn't have anything to do with that one. I promise. Sometimes, celebrities just go nuts.

honestly mate is that you in the vid....if so....what the f is going on....who aru you , whats ur game, and what do you know...blow my mind...keep the topic on egypt...

honestly mate....r u a nut job....prove that ur ulumni.....or medjai....i`ll sow you im pharaoh...deal!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It honestly is me. And we have more than one video up, so if you want to know what happened with the black birds in Arkansas, then check out our explanation. I see you are more Egyptian oriented. Afraid we don't really do topics like Egypt much. That situation is far too serious to be flippant about. If we do something like that it is usually just a passing mention, like we did this time. But when people are dying, like in Lybia or Egypt or Japan, well, we don't feel right about posting a video making fun of that situation. Charlie Sheen on the other hand is a whole lot of news coverage over nothing, and we like to point those things out. Thanks for watching and kicking off our view count!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheManIlluminati

Originally posted by TheManIlluminati

Only the True Illuminati would deny involvement.

The Grandson of the Queen (whom we all know is a multidimensional, shapeshifting, reptile alien) is getting married in a couple of months. Can we expect this to be used to calm us over another impending crisis?

Curse you and your use of celebrity obfuscation techniques!

P.S. Please link the other vids you mentioned.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Celebrities are so easy to use because everyone knows they have a tendency to be flakey. But almost as flakey is the newsmedia that covers them. So, I think you can expect a video about that time. As for the other video, here's the link.
www.youtube.com...
Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

And don't forget to breathe deeply!

edit on 17-3-2011 by TheManIlluminati because: embeded link didn't work

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If we're gonna link ANY celebrity to the Illuminati, it probably wouldn't be one that's as loose of a cannon as he is. It would be someone that doesn't draw that kind of attention to themselves. I don't believe they have ties in Hollywood BUT I do agree that Scientology is spreading like wildfire. The media obviously loves to watch celebrity's fail and screw up in life but there are still a few that have almost perfect records. The main 2 that i always mention are Will Smith (made clean rapping popular to draw in all races and age groups), John Travolta (the only major media coverage he's had in the last few years was the tragic death of his son and his ability to cope and move on shows that he's an everyman). Those two are the picture perfect essence of family life and being able to make it in Hollywood and they both have strong links to Scientology

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheManIlluminati

So a spilt cup of coffee killed the blackbirds?

What did you do to kill the millions of Sardines at Redondo Beach, Callifornia?

I may be well off the mark here, but, would I be right in thinking that you are recruiting your staff from IHOP?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Well, the family lines are kind of set, I'm afraid. There's always been a Johnson in the Illuminati.This particular Johnson is actually kinda of an idiot. We are looking at replacements, but so far haven't been able to find one. Is your name Johnson, by any chance?

new topics

<<   2 >>

join