It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO exhibit at the National Archives in D.C.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is part of an exhibit called "The Public Vaults" at the National Archives in Washington D.C. It allows museum patrons to get a feel for what it's conducting research in the Natiional Archives with a recreation of 'The Stacks' and a few records displayed on a computer monitor from the US Air Force investigation into UFOs called Project Blue Book. The records are from the 1950s and deal with the Washington D.C. UFO wave of 1952. The same records in this interactive display can be viewed at the online exhibit called "The Digital Vaults":

www.digitalvaults.org...

The records may also be browsed at Project Blue Book Archive here:

www.bluebookarchive.org...
edit on 14-3-2011 by Jack Jouett because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by Jack Jouett because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
strange that our government confirmed that UFOs exist..........................but................................they have never come out to say they have crashed ships!! or have disclosed any more info about them

be safe people

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
it doesn't surprise me that people havent commented yet on this, between the debunkers shoving their heads in the sand, and the people who believe every video on youtube not being attracted by the video, and the concept of too much reading (the report files). Always heard of bluebook, never been able to read the documents until this. Nice Find. S & F for you.

Edit in: viperdave beat me to the punch,

edit on 14-3-2011 by derst1988 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

I think....

it doesn't surprise me that people havent commented yet on this, between the debunkers shoving their heads in the sand...

...it's merely because "Project Bluebook" is really rather old news, and under many clouds of suspicion anyway...as a possible "whitewash" (or cover up). Still, chance to glean something, maybe that has been overlooed so far? Eagle-eyed ATS members, unite!!

BTW...your avatar? Says "Derst 1998"? Missing time from an abduction??

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I thought Bluebook was disinfo to throw people off the trail.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
915 pages of disinformation, they got their moneys worth out of that disinfo agent.

I lost the will to read further at page 25, could do with printing it out but that would be an environmental crime.

What a shame noone told them to write an executive summary.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Anything close to 1000 pages and released by the government is obviously not meant to be read. Even politicians do not read these entire documents but instead, an executive summary like someone mentioned above me. Does this prove that aliens exist? My answer is no.

Were you aware that countries all over the world are releasing all the information they have ever gotten regarding UFOS. No one, and i mean no one, is actually going to take their time and read through 1000's of pages & I believe that the governments releasing this information KNOW this.

If our government truly wanted us to know the truth, it would only take a couple of words to get the point across. As for me, I believe what I know regardless of whether or not the government endorses it.

Other than that, great find! Just another piece of evidence to add the overwhelmingly large stack of proof.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
915 pages of disinformation, they got their moneys worth out of that disinfo agent.

I lost the will to read further at page 25, could do with printing it out but that would be an environmental crime.

What a shame noone told them to write an executive summary.

Here's your executive summary.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by derst1988

I think....

it doesn't surprise me that people havent commented yet on this, between the debunkers shoving their heads in the sand...

...it's merely because "Project Bluebook" is really rather old news, and under many clouds of suspicion anyway...as a possible "whitewash" (or cover up). Still, chance to glean something, maybe that has been overlooed so far? Eagle-eyed ATS members, unite!!

BTW...your avatar? Says "Derst 1998"? Missing time from an abduction??

yeah it is rather old news, ive heard of it for years but never been able to read the pages. Its interesting to say the least. OH darn avatar, i must be human. Thats a mistake of mine, thanks for pointing it out to me, i will have to fix it while working tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns

I'm sorry, to what document are you referring?
edit on 15-3-2011 by Jack Jouett because: (no reason given)

top topics

join