It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan utility: Nuke fuel rods were fully exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Japanese nuclear safety agency says explosion heard at Unit 2 of Fukushima Daiichi plant

www.washingtonpost.com... ry.html

If the container of the core is breached then we have a worst case scenario... When (I hope it doesn't happen) you get confirmation that a reactor core is exposed, that is literally a SHTF situation.

If these explosions are the result of venting and from hydrogen build up, but the core container is in tact, and cooling efforts can continue then we are okay for the time being.

Again, the worst case news to watch for will be when a reactor core container is breached, and any part(s) of the core is/are exposed.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

Just heard, yes, it is exposed partially.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Do you have a source?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Japanese nuclear safety agency says explosion heard at Unit 2 of Fukushima Daiichi plant

www.washingtonpost.com... ry.html

If the container of the core is breached then we have a worst case scenario... When (I hope it doesn't happen) you get confirmation that a reactor core is exposed, that is literally a SHTF situation.

If these explosions are the result of venting and from hydrogen build up, but the core container is in tact, and cooling efforts can continue then we are okay for the time being.

Again, the worst case news to watch for will be when a reactor core container is breached, and any part(s) of the core is/are exposed.

Just heard, yes, it is exposed partially.

CNN was just reporting similar news, and that radiation has gone up sharply, also that "operators" at the reactor are being evacuated.

I really, really hope they are wrong here.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i guess i dont have to be concerned about cancer for awhile, lol

looks like this can be interesting year for us

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
When they tell you not to panic - you know they are lying. That is the time to panic and break open the Potassium Iodide tablets.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
well i have advised a friend living in there to take his girl friend and come back to states or head to australia . he said that where he stays goverment says everything fine he had no idea of the multiple exposures and meltdowns they are having because his local media is not reporting it

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
well i have advised a friend living in there to take his girl friend and come back to states or head to australia . he said that where he stays goverment says everything fine he had no idea of the multiple exposures and meltdowns they are having because his local media is not reporting it

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join