It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time Lurker from New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
HI ATS'ers. 41 yo woman here from Long Island, NY.

Everything here is very overwhelming, although I've been a lurker who visits frequently. Still, with the recent happenings across the globe, it's time to get involved.

I'm a believer in ghosts, the afterlife, aliens. Love a great conspiracy. I also think many in the MSM are tools and by gathering information from alternate sources, while trying to prove or refute them, are required in today's day and age.

I've seen a handful of unexplained events in my life and have a very open mind.

Sorry such a short post, I have to get back to work!

Best to all. Be vigilant.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by momeees

Welcome to the party, you picked a helluva time to join up!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from a fellow New Yorker!

Whereabouts in LI are you from? I have family in Huntington - I currently reside in Brooklyn -

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzohome

I'm in Nassau County ... thanks for the welcome!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome! I am a new member also who lurked for some time and from Long Island in Centereach

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yeah, I've been around here for a while and am always intimidated by the knowledge of many here on ATS. However, it's a scary time to be alive, IMHO and I feel more at home when I'm here. Does that make sense? lol

Thanks for the welcome.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mrunknown1

Another Suffolk-county person! When I journey from Nassau to Suffolk, sometimes I feel like I'm in another country.

Be well.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by momeees

Hi momeees
Welcome to ATS you picked a good time to join alot going on in the forums hope to see you soon! ~~cookie

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Welcome "new member" long time lurker! I was the same, I've been lurking for quite a while; actually first came across this website back in 2003-04 ish or so and haven't really starting posting till recently. I'm also from New York. I wish you well and am glad you came out from the shadows lol.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Nice to see more of fellow New Yorker's..... on ATS!!!!!
Enjoy ATS! Its a great website!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by momeees

Wow! You look alot like someone I was in the Navy with from New York...crazy. Welcome to ATS!

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
A warm welcome.
Look forward to see you around.
Hope that you'll find whatever you seek, and find that you have plenty of valuable stuff to offer.
Glad to see you wanting to take responsability in these times.
Stay safe.

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I believe most people on this earth are in for more overwhelming events in the near future and being proactive is going to be extremely valuable.

I cultivate in Falun Dafa(an ancient Chinese Qi Gong cultivation form of mind and body which was introduced to the public in 1992 and gained 100 million practitioners in 7 years before the communists banned it - no coincidence of course...).

I recommend you to read the free e-book Zhuan Falun in my signature link below. It is an amazing book about how to become a good person, the book also explains the third eye structure, how people develop supernormal powers through cultivation, the supernormal logics, the meaning of human life etc.

The book was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned it.

Please read it, I reckon it is the most important book published since the beginning of this civilization.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by momeees

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the green chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the bottom of most ATS webpages [aka the ribbon]! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 200 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar [after you have made at least 20 posts] if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

new topics

top topics

join