It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moldavite and it's benefit to you!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

oK! That was a lot, and an interesting bit to say the least. I'm happy to hear about your experience, however, im sorry it might not have been the best. I agree with you on the "battle" that is going on between them, and it's crazy that you had such a powerful experience with past life recall. Moldavite is supposed to be aligned with energies of the pleiades, now I know you mentioned andromeda, and Im speculating that maybe Andromeda is your home, and the moldavite is foreign to your origin, which would explain the powerful negative effect so to say, that it had one you. I also wouldn't say it was too too negative, I just don't think your ready for it yet. I recommend a few things. One, look up Libyan Desert Glass. Why? Well it's of similar composition as moldavite, however, it's energies are aligned with the andromedian energies! You might have a better experience with LDG. Also, eventually, i would try working with moldavite again. But only when you feel is right. Anyways, best of luck! And check out Libyan Desert Glass, It might be a long lost friend from home!

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior

oK! That was a lot, and an interesting bit to say the least. I'm happy to hear about your experience, however, im sorry it might not have been the best. I agree with you on the "battle" that is going on between them, and it's crazy that you had such a powerful experience with past life recall. Moldavite is supposed to be aligned with energies of the pleiades, now I know you mentioned andromeda, and Im speculating that maybe Andromeda is your home, and the moldavite is foreign to your origin, which would explain the powerful negative effect so to say, that it had one you. I also wouldn't say it was too too negative, I just don't think your ready for it yet. I recommend a few things. One, look up Libyan Desert Glass. Why? Well it's of similar composition as moldavite, however, it's energies are aligned with the andromedian energies! You might have a better experience with LDG. Also, eventually, i would try working with moldavite again. But only when you feel is right. Anyways, best of luck! And check out Libyan Desert Glass, It might be a long lost friend from home!

Well, well, well....that is interesting! I have never even heard of Libyan desert Glass! Will have to do some google searching. Is it known by any other name perchance?
Thank you very much for the info...worth my long scribble after all!

Double Rainbows to you!
Jane

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Not necessarily. Some people call it Libyan Gold Tektite, but either or works. And yeah, I happy to see people reading my post. I'm not trying to advertise anything, I'm just trying to help people!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have suffered from SEVERE CHRONIC CLUSTER MIGRAINES since the age of 14, I am now 37. Four years ago I purchased a half dollar sized piece of Moldavite in hopes that it would help with my Migraines because when you hurt like I do you'll try just about anything. I have to admit, at first I was skeptical, but since then I have cut my Pain Med Usage in half. Call it what you will, but it WORKS!!!
edit on 8-7-2011 by matthew74 because: I was STONED and misspelled the word skeptical

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Not necessarily. Some people call it Libyan Gold Tektite, but either or works. And yeah, I happy to see people reading my post. I'm not trying to advertise anything, I'm just trying to help people!

I wonder why it has a "Libyan" name when it comes only from Czech Republic? Is this the same stuff or a replica?
I would really like to get hold of some of this.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by viber8

I wonder why it has a "Libyan" name when it comes only from Czech Republic? Is this the same stuff or a replica?
I would really like to get hold of some of this.

I don't know about Czechoslovakia, but whan I was looking it up it also stated Egypt, although most of it does indeed come from Lybia......what got me was the fact that this 'rock' coming from where it does, my personal view of what is going on in Lybia and how there is a correlation with the past life experience I had with moldavite....quite spooky!

Rainbows
jane

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Moldavite and Libyan Desert Glass are completely different. They were formed the same way, but they are each unique in their own way. Moldavite is only native to the CZ Republic, while LDG is native to the Libyan Desert. LDG isn't as powerful as Moldavite but it still serves the highest good and has the potential to get you to where you need to go. Having both is ideal, but it's your call! Look em up, and have fun!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
www.jtv.com...

Moldavite galore, guys. These have been faceted. They might also have some rough, I didn't check.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hello youthsavior.

I am very spiritual, accomplished in my practices, and sensitive. I do all of my practices with only will and intent... no sounds, music, scents, crystal/gems, talisman, etc.

I walked into a crystal and gem store for the first time yesterday out of pure curiosity. As I walked along, I looked at all of the various raw and worked pieces in the store. Suddenly, the name of this thread jumped into my mind. I have never read this thread before, I only read the title back when it was a new topic.

Again, out of sheer curiosity, I only wanted to see what this moldavite looked like, so I asked the shop owner if she had any. She did, and pulled out a small box of small fragments from behind the register area. I held the box and began to examine a few shards. Immediately, I felt intense energy from the box of moldavite. From my abilities in spiritualism and as a sensitive, I knew there was something special about moldavite from the feeling I got from it. I purchased a 1.1 ounce shard that felt the most energetic out of the bunch, and also a shard set in a sterling silver necklace pendant.

As I carried the moldavite, the energy increased and pulsated in my hand. I felt my heart and 3rd eye chakra blossom. This normally only happens to me during meditation or during intuitive and creative moments. I also began to feel a warm flush on my face. Prior, I was very sleepy and tired. After about 15 minutes with the moldavate, I became fully awake and clear of mind.

When I got home I net researched moldavite for about an hour, and today I read this thread for the first time. Thank you my friend for giving me the subconscious recommendation that surfaced when I was at the crystal/gem store. Moldavite is definitely a powerful crystal. I always took pride in not using items to activate or enhance my spiritual practices, but moldavite made me an instant believer!

Thank you again youthsavior, and may Peace be upon you.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by viber8

Libyan desert glass is created the same way as Moldivite was (a comet/meteor impacted earth and mixed debris at molten temps which entered low earth orbit and froze via the plume of debris plume) but the Libyan desert glass is actually about 16million years older...Moldivite being formed 9 million years ago and the Libyan being formed 25 million years ago. It has an extensive history first being used by primitive man to fashion tools from then by the Egyptian culture for jewelry...look for Tutankhamun scarab. It is the purest form of natural glass on earth and is hard to get these days due to the region it's found and present day conditions of war and unrest. If you have anymore questions feel free to U2U me as well as if you are looking to get specimens...I can help you out!

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I bought some moldavite on Amazon, and I didn't really notice any change in me. It's supposed to open up my throat chakra I think, but when I put the stone on my throat I feel even more tense.

I get this feeling in my throat like something is strangling me. I feel it off and on throughout the day. But the moldavite just makes it feel worse

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
thought you might enjoy this, I took the video last night 12/21/11 after opening the new shipment

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

Some people are put off by the stone, it will bring any issues that need to be dealt with to the surface and make you work through any issues that need to be resolved, Throat chakra, and what you described sounds like either your Throat chakra is over active and it wants you to speak less and observe or you need to open that more and be more assertive.... just my opinion

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by viber8

Different Stuff, Moldavite is Green and from Czech Republic, Libyan Desert Glass is this yellow tan color and from the African Desert

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

You just brought tears to my eyes! Haha! It make me soo happy to see these things happen to other people, it deepens my belief and is very good for the soul! I really can't even express in words how happy I am right now... That's powerful! I wish you all the best on your endeavors and adventures as you travel this path. How have things been since your post!?!? Im excited to hear!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaberz

A lot of online moldavite is fake nowadays. You should go to a metaphysical/ new age/ crystal shop with good vibes and pick out or check out a piece. Also, it's kinda like tripping a bit. You have to let go and understand it, appreciate it, welcome it in to your life and let it do it's things with no judgement for it really work. Make it your friend. But like I said, do this when you obtain one from a reliable source. Have fun!

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened1

Ah! The link is down. I wish I could have seen this sooner. I've been on a journey if ya know what i mean!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I've had a moldavite necklace that I've worn for a few years now. I really can't say that it has any special properties though. I suppose it depends on the intention we set for the crystals or stones that allow us to have the experiences we do. If we believe it is just a rock it will be just a rock and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
More facts about origin of moldavites ...

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have had and love being around moldavite. As you may now it's the only gem quality meteorite tektite. Tho people disagree if it's solely a meteorite that hit earth or that it formed once it hit earth and combined with the elements on the ground.

I have a piece that is electroplated in 22k gold iirc. Gold enhances the properties and moldavite is already pretty intense. Place it over your 3rd eye for trippy dream experiences. I read that it was of the Pleiades in origin. Most people I know like to wear it around their heart.

This is not a stone for everyone. About half the people who come across it will be turned off or overwhelmed because of its higher vibrational frequency. Especially those who have a lot of earth energy and are very grounded. I myself being an air sign and very electric love this stone.

Another note is that it like to move around.

I have a ton of other stones as well.....

edit on 24-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: stupid typepad

edit on 24-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: ...

edit on 24-7-2014 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join