It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 The story so far !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
2011 has been an extraordinary year so far, we are barely 3 months in and we have experienced major uprisings in the East, Millions shaking off the shackles and fighting for their beliefs and freedom, but also seen the corrupt governments lie and abuse to stay in power, the world is changing quickly in many many ways not just the people awakening in the East but the thousands of birds falling from the sky, same with fish floating dead on the surface of the sea, seems the climate is changing too, The strangest weather in Russia USA UK and many other areas in the world that is just beginning, it seems like its all quite normal now, but it is not, the world is like it is in a transitional period with Volcanoes going off, Holes appearing in the earth, Earthquakes ripping cities apart and Tsunamis violently wiping away cities as well as now Nuclear Reactors leaking radiation. And i wont even get into all the UFO sightings recently.................................and the west poking their business in some Eastern countries again...

It cant get any worse can it? Well for some strange reason I believe its only the beginning !

edit on 14-3-2011 by blaenau2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Its been a wild year, to say the least. I also think this is the beginning. beginning of what? To answer would claim to be psychic. I recommend living for today, and taking it one step at a time, no future is certain except death.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

I also believe that this is the beginning. Lakota and Hopi prophecy the Great Purification where the planet will purge herself from all things that made her unbalanced. It is survivable and the outcome will be a planet and all her inhabitants living in peace with each other. So yes, it is the beginning but keep your heads up - even though it doesn't look like it now - it will all be for the good. Mitakuye Oyisin

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
2011 seems to be just as exciting as 2010.

Right at the start of 2010, we had the haiti quake, one month later, we have the chile quake. Then the oil spill, then the iceland volcano eruption, along with a few other volcanoes. Then the whole wikileaks fiasco. Then the bizarre winter weather, in early december, and all the major floods. Sinkholes opening up. Cracks in michigan, peru, africa and so on.... 2011, seems to be keeping the same pace as 2010. Starts off with unrest in the middle east, then the new zealand quake, and now the japan, quake, tsunami, nuclear crisis. What's next?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
its been a crazy year so far, not thousands of birds and fishes.. millions and its not just fish and birds, ive seen crocs upside down along with thousands of dead animals along the rivers and of course the coasts and harbours...

the most wierd thing though with the animal deaths is that there is no feeding frenzy, id expect alot of seagulls and birds to scavenge the masses of dead fishes washing up.. but there isnt.. you normally see flocks of them fighting over the fish but all is calm, and dead.

what in the world is going on, life as it seems the greatest show on earth at the moment. me and my sister witnessed a gigantic UFO, hover ever so slowly above us and so low, no noise at all, it could of hovered above you and you wouldnt even know it was there. there was like flood lights on it and multiple fashing likes around the craft, such an unbeleivable sight, its crazy my iphone never ever let me down i could record the thing to show you guys, devasted. it creeped me out as battle of LA came out that same day.

it seems like theres something on the news every single day, some major news every week the amount is so breathtakingly hard to take in... what are we facing?? how can we prepare ourselves..

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wongy

i could tell u
but then i will be told ro # off to a religious site or whatever

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Yes it is Strange how all the prophecies seems to point at a great change in this period, there could be some truth to some prophecies.

Also I am reading more about Solar events and how the sun will be at a solar maximum by the end of this year, apparently this can cause problems too, and even experts are warning there could be problems and we are not prepared.

I have a feeling bigger things are going to happen this year and closer to home too.

2011 is going to be an extraordinary year.

top topics

join