It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Colorblindness- Psychic Abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
so i was dating a girl recently who claimed she could see demons. she said they appeared to her after the death of her uncle, and the apparently just hover around people and spout hateful and demoralizing things at them. when i walked into the room that we first met in, she said the demons disappeared, but she had no idea why, that is a different topic though. she also has female colorblindness, an extremely rare condition. does anyone know if there are any correlations between female colorblindness and psychic abilities/visions?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I dont know that there is a correlation but i wouldn't have the credentials to say so anyways. However i would LOVE to hear more about your gf's demon expieriences. Maybe another post in a dif. category? I would understand if you dont want to discuss it though.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by revolverocelot

I'm not attacking you or her but first of all maybe she isn't being all that truthful. I could say I see blue pixies flying around your head and how could you prove otherwise?

Lets just say she does see them. Are Demons all she is seeing? If you can see "Demons" couldn't it be rational to think you can also see "Angels"? I would question her a bit more.
As for the colorblindness? I don't know. Colorblindness can be caused by different things like being born that way, or having nerve damage in the eye or even caused by brain damage. I think it just causes you to confuse certain colors because they look alike. I don't think it allows you to see different light spectrum's that normal eyes sight doesn't allow, but who knows. I'm not saying it isn't possible but it's would take a lot more than them telling me they can do it for me to believe.

When I was a kid I knew a boy who swore he owned a bionic dog and it lived in the woods near his house. Just sayin.
edit on 14-3-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

new topics

join