It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RADIATION LEVELS specific readings thread

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well,guess no new readings.
Maybe all the governments are keeping it quite as to not panic the public.
I saw on NHK that the US was going to be monitoring the radiation themselves in Japan.
But will they make that info public?
I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
*** The LINK has changed for Radiation Network ***

www.radiationnetwork.com...

I haven't seen much new information, but sort of took a break from it for a bit.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

"We believe that secondary containment has been destroyed and there is no water in the spent fuel pool and we believe that radiation levels are extremely high which could possibly impact the ability to take corrective measures."

MSN-Aus: Radiation very high at Japan Reactor

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Radiation levels still low and safe in North America.

I understand due to the radiation NOT being high enough elevation to reach the jetstream that it will take a few more days for it to reach the West Coast of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

Depending on who you listen to the radiation will likely pose no risk to the citizens in these places. However, a 12-year study of Chernobyl says roughly a million people were significantly affected by the radiation from Chernobyl with hundreds of thousands dying. (my source is just a friend of mine who's very into this subject, so take it as you like or go look it up.)

by the way, Denver was at 76 (northern spot) and 28 (lower spot) this morning when I checked, all others lower than normal 8-20 or so.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: Added Denver info

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

You must have missed last nights readings??? 230 - 240 in Bakersfield CA moving SE........The readings were verified from both radiation detection sites....

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

You must have missed last nights readings??? 230 - 240 in Bakersfield CA moving SE........The readings were verified from both radiation detection sites....

Wow! Could you please provide a link or picture?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It was captured on Youtube

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Thanks a lot for bringing it to this thread.

Crazy that it's a hoax! I find it utterly AMAZING that some jerk out there would create a hoax video during an already difficult time, but that's what this video is - a HOAX

I made a thread concerning this video because it comes across as plausable and valid but it's anything but.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

very sad.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Black Cat Systems.com

Great map like Radiation Network, but Black Cat has more reading sites.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Statement from a few groups of scientists and doctors:

While some radiation may be detected in the United States as a result of the nuclear reactor accident in Japan, current estimates indicate radiation levels will not be harmful to the thyroid gland or general health. If radiation levels did warrant the use of KI, the statement recommends it should be taken as directed by physicians or public health authorities until the risk for significant exposure dissipates.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I think I will be ordering up some seeds this week, thanks for this info!!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Radiation levels still low and safe in North America.

I understand due to the radiation NOT being high enough elevation to reach the jetstream that it will take a few more days for it to reach the West Coast of the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.

Depending on who you listen to the radiation will likely pose no risk to the citizens in these places. However, a 12-year study of Chernobyl says roughly a million people were significantly affected by the radiation from Chernobyl with hundreds of thousands dying. (my source is just a friend of mine who's very into this subject, so take it as you like or go look it up.)

by the way, Denver was at 76 (northern spot) and 28 (lower spot) this morning when I checked, all others lower than normal 8-20 or so.

edit on 17-3-2011 by Thermo Klein because: Added Denver info

I have a Soeks Ecotester geieger and have been testing Seattle every time it rains, but I've yet to get a reading over 25cp. Inside it's a nice normal 8-13. Now this doesn't mean I'm not taking 6000IU D3, Zeolytes, metal chelator, Apple Pectin and DHEA daily, and eat alot of sunflower seeds. Also Budwig custards when I can get fresh pressed flaxseed oil make a great healing dessert.

I have a good friend who was visiting Greece right after Chernobyl and they no longer have a Thyroid now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join