It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portugal protests (Europe waking up!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Portuguese Protests against Precariousness

www.demotix.com

Protests against the precariousness and difficulties of working younger generation, triggered an outcry for a country that lives, according to its organizers - à rasca - in desperate situation. Porto, Portugal.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
english.pravda.ru
edit on 14/3/11 by dario86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
After protests in Greece,UK and Croatia people went on streets of Portugal too. I'm glad too see that people fight for better future all over the world now.

Since i didn't find thread about this and i found it only on less known portals i thought it would be good to open a new thread and share.

www.demotix.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I'm a photojournalist for Demotix and am very happy to see you using it as an ATS source. On the 26 of March, up to one million people are expected to protest in London and many are viewing it as a litmus test for things to come.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Its just amazing how internet connects the people. I would never guess that photojournalist for Demotix will see this thread

I can't wait to see what will happen in London and in other countries over the world. Also here in Croatia big protests is announced for 19. March.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dario86

Looks like Europe is about to erupt in protest. What's the situation like in Croatia?

I am very new to photojournalism and Demotix has helped me get started. In times like these we all need to be ready with cameras and pens to record what is going on. You are right, it is amazing how the internet can connect us all.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well I think we shouldn't go offtopic here so if you want you can check first and few last posts in this THREAD and this one.

new topics

top topics

join