It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Going EAST?? (from pafic northwest)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by condition9

Agreed. This is being played down way too much in the US. The possible impact it would have on the United States is being totally underestimated in the American media.

The French and British websites are giving a much more dire perspective. When we look at the gulf stream, there are usually only swirls that touch southern Canada, Hawaii or Alaska, but California is going to take the full brunt of any radioactive particles that reach the gulf stream at 5000 feet.

www.independent.co.uk...
www.liberation.fr...
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by koots751

You seriously going koots? You think if SHTF it'll come in as far as the interior of BC? I'm coastal Vancouver~ish area.

I sure pray it doesn't, but I'm not waiting until we find out. bus to Calgary overnight tomorrow and fly out wednesday. everything is booked and ready to go.
the thing some people might be missing in my situation is that I don't have anything holding me down here in the slightest, I don't like to horde things, and I love spontaneous moves.
In my opinion however I do think this is a very serious situation and everyone should be looking at the different possibilities.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

It gets better what if this is planned along with making peopl form towards the new madrid for the epic impact?? A lot to consider here but we do not have time get your ass safe and think like a survivor now because I CHECKED today no -one is helping us within agencies or anywhere regarding potassium iodide or anything!!! think about it; how do YOU think this happened?????

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by koots751

How far east are you going? I can't just up and leave but if the situation gets worse I'm willing to walk across the province if I have to.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
After the centuries of Americans moving westward now it appears they may be coming back to the East.
Well nice to have you return to our side of the Mississippi. Now hopefully we can get our economies back up and running with all the new migrants.

But seriously I doubt anything serious is going to happen on the West coast, do not work yourself up for no reason and waste your money fleeing if there is no need to. If/when the time comes you will know if you are prepared and then you can leave. No need to just up and run on a suspicion.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
to the OP- i am feeling exactly what you are.
i am in los angeles, and i was moved to join this forum just tonight on the basis of all the SHTF. luckily i am a native Georgian- they didn't build the Guidestones there for nothing. It is at least on the safer side of the united states. if there is such a thing at this gloomy hour-
but what i find interesting is that there are really no other people i know who are considering leaving. no one is talking about it. i have been in california for six years and in the past six months i have seen so much stuff go bad here for me personally that i am starting to feel like its best that i MOVE ON. my luck was so great for years, and lately, things just keep closing up, shutting down, and going wrong. its very strange. certainly i am not trying to personalize a global disaster or say its all happening because of ME- i am just saying it is a very strange confluence of events for me and i am lucky that i have lived light on the earth here. i have a van with a sink, a bed, even bookshelves, all of which i built, its got an inverter and a battery i need to get charged TOMORROW so i can run power on the road back home- i got a propane stove and a cartridge of fuel, lots of first aid stuff, and my roommate leaves tomorrow for a funeral so i am gonna pack up all my stuff. strange thing is- i was waffling about staying or going since OCTOBER. my roomie gave me a free month this month to decide what to do, really cool of him. so i can leave without doing anyone wrong. its just all so weird, how all this is happening. wish i had room for you in my van- best of luck to you though.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
After the centuries of Americans moving westward now it appears they may be coming back to the East.
Well nice to have you return to our side of the Mississippi. Now hopefully we can get our economies back up and running with all the new migrants.

But seriously I doubt anything serious is going to happen on the West coast, do not work yourself up for no reason and waste your money fleeing if there is no need to. If/when the time comes you will know if you are prepared and then you can leave. No need to just up and run on a suspicion.
the problem with that scenario is- what amount of time do we have to "be told" to run? i mean, if they detect radiation here, it might be a bit too late to stop running. its sort of a conundrum. by the time they tell you there is a problem, you are knee deep in it. really, does anyone have an answer to that question, it isn't rhetorical, it could take some answering (and some worry off my mind)
regardless, as someone else posted on here, it could be a giant homecoming. i have been away from GA for 6 years. i have a load of dear family and friends just WAITING to light up the BBQ and hand me a beer first thing i roll in. i hope to GOD we are all being paranoid ninnies. if i am being paranoid, or running for no reason because its gonna hit everyone in the US, i would rather be poisoned sitting next to my big sis and best friend than out here sitting on this hill in los feliz.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
ill be heading back to montana in aprl as long as nothing to serious happens in japan but the minute i see it go full on nuclear im in my jeep heading out of california on back roads allready got 30 gallons of gass in jerry cans dog food canned food and water all loaded up montana's as far as i can go but got a brick house with a basement and an old bomb shelter from the 70s that came with the house.... so hers to hoping were all just being parinoid

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
www.radiationnetwork.com... if any one wants to monitor radiation levels around parts of the us as a warning system heres a link that updates every 3 minutes

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rbilly001

try Google isotopes some have a half life of 25000 years thats not the end of them thats just HALF life so eat drink and be merry and hope things will be brought under control in the mean time live the good life

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
any one silly enough to attempt to run should review ' on the beach ' movie or novel

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Hi I'm new here and I had a question it may be off topic but didn't know where else to ask this and I need pac west residence input. I live in the pac west and well I have been feeling something is about to happen in the west. Here were I live in Oregon the power went out earlier and I thought it was nothing but just about an hour ago my signals through my cable and internet keep going haywire but the tv keeps going fuzzy for awhile then it will clear up and net will just stop loading pages for a bit then kicks back on and the lights on my modem keep flashing when that happens so I am loosing connection somehow. We are having bad weather here but I have seen bad storms roll through here and not mess with the signals I run through charter so my question here is, is anyone else having these issues? luckily net still on.

I read a thread earlier theorizing that march 15th things were suppose to happen and it's now the 15th.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosheh24
I live in the pac west and well I have been feeling something is about to happen in the west. Here were I live in Oregon the power went out earlier and I thought it was nothing but just about an hour ago my signals through my cable and internet keep going haywire but the tv keeps going fuzzy for awhile then it will clear up and net will just stop loading pages for a bit then kicks back on and the lights on my modem keep flashing when that happens so I am loosing connection somehow. We are having bad weather here but I have seen bad storms roll through here and not mess with the signals I run through charter so my question here is, is anyone else having these issues? luckily net still on.

there was definitely an uptick of seismic activity that i read about in oregon that somewhere here posted- i am a newbie and no help at all in the science department. but isn't interference like what this person described consistent with seismic activity? then again.....i could be wrong, hope someone mentions something that knows more than i.
edit on 15-3-2011 by themysterymachine because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by themysterymachine

Well if it is seismic then maybe that would explain this migraine that started around the same time and now the hair on my head literally feels like It just got zapped by electricity. But Idk and now my tv is frizzing out again!!

Also my ears have been ringing really bad lately and I keep getting the distinct feeling sometimes by the way my ears feel sometimes that I'm climbing in elevation or lifting off in a plane but I'm stationary when it happens and only started last week......
edit on 15-3-2011 by mosheh24 because: Add on

Just a side not I am hearing some really loud booms where I live right now and these are louder than the ones I was hearing this weekend so maybe something seismic is about to happen......net went down as the booms went off strange.......
edit on 15-3-2011 by mosheh24 because: add on

major booms that keep sounding but not feeling any ground but a little vibes.....we might need to hang on here very soon.....
edit on 15-3-2011 by mosheh24 because: add on

posted on Jun, 26 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rbilly001

so more or less, 'Keep Calm and Carry On"

might head West myself, if everyone there's scrambling to leave, so what if I grow a tentacle, more space for me eitherway
edit on 26-6-2011 by Gren because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join