It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Going EAST?? (from pafic northwest)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is a link to a thread i posted earlier..
It has good information, and with it, atm it seems safe to stay.

Just make sure you have alot of water imo

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Think I'll ride it out. I wouldn't want to ditch my loved ones. If I was leaving it would only be because I KNOW I NEED TO GO which in that case I wouldn't go without taking them with me.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I found the information contained at this website to be useful.

They go into detail explaining the reactors with the difficulties and what exactly happened.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Latest www.radiationnetwork.com... map:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a09c217c5235.jpg[/atsimg]

Latest squall.sfsu.edu... Jet Stream map:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7314c201c25c.gif[/atsimg]

Poorly constructed composite:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4d36bacd132.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I live in az. and am taking this very seriously because I do not trust what we are and will be told think of it like this can anyone explain all these disasters and major ones so close together?? yet the govt. has no explanations whatsoever!!!! I tried calling red cross today, pharmacies, walmart, they acted like I was an alien No preparations are not wanting to talk about it, pharmancies said they couldn't order the potassium,I only got some sense from millers surplus and he was beyond words in dis belief at how things are progressing this to me has some very bad overtones and agenda maybe?? Anyways any other thoughts I believe we are being placed!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
BC Safe...for now.
They are saying BC is safe for the moment...just prepare for the worst, expect the best.

www.radiationnetwork.com...

The above link is a good source for radiation, updated every 3 mins.

edit on 14-3-2011 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AOA2012

I also want to add, if someone is looking for a place. I have some land in North West Alabama. and I would also open my doors to someone wanting to just get to a safe place. I think we do need to come together if we want to survive. I am not sure if I can post my email I am new. I will be following this and if your interested let me know.

Thanks,
CrUsHeR

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Latest www.radiationnetwork.com... map:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a09c217c5235.jpg[/atsimg]

Latest squall.sfsu.edu... Jet Stream map:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7314c201c25c.gif[/atsimg]

Poorly constructed composite:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f4d36bacd132.jpg[/atsimg]

I dont live in America, but after looking at these maps, I am very concerned for Americans.... well everyone around America too! Even if theres nothing to be worried about with the Japanese situation, which there probably is, what on earth would happen if there was a major eathquake near one or more of the many nuclear power plants America has??

Is Australia far enough away? Probably not, man, time to start building that bomb shelter me thinks

Anyho, best of luck on your journey, if it were me tho Id be headed for Mexico in the least....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
No flag no star, ima wait it out here in Kali.
If my face starts to melt then i'll worry, i think with the giant filter in between us and alot of distance ima be ok.
Good luck on your journey though.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I really cannot believe I am reading this thread.

I cannot believe you are supporting OP's decision to uproot and move on a whim.

Bunch of doomies...for God's sake do some of you think before you type or just attack the keyboard haphazardly?

Now you have countless others in this thread ready to move from something that will probably not be much of an issue.

I agree the meltdowns in Japan are serious shiz but look how far the distance is between Japan and the Pacific US coast. I would suggest researching decay time of radiation, prevailing winds and all that other scientific stuff and then put em' together and see what ya' got before uprooting your life and moving.

Granted, I am no nuclear physicist but common sense should prevail here. Hell I could be way off the mark here but you can bet I would be reading a whole bunch of stuff if I lived on the west coast before I decided to just move on a whim.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I can not imagine going through life as afraid of the world as you folks are. I think I'd rather be dead in fact.

I was reading these comments and I was so afraid I missed some terrible thing questioning what was wrong with myself. I feel informed on this potential threat, but cannot imagine changing my life and moving from Oregon overnight.

If people moved every time a thread was posted on ATS declaring the next potential catastrophe the entire forum would be nomads traveling form internet cafe to internet cafe. It would be difficult.

If I'm wrong, then take pride in "survival of the fittest", and you have the better genes.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drezden
If people moved every time a thread was posted on ATS declaring the next potential catastrophe the entire forum would be nomads traveling form internet cafe to internet cafe. It would be difficult.

You silly, we use our droid phones if we run east, no need for internet cafe's.
Plus i need my charlie sheen app.!!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

don't have the time or patience to respond to your comments (as everything is packed and I am typing on my ipod)
but you have clearly missed the point here

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by koots751

Cool you have an ipod, you can splain the "point" to us while you are on the road.
Do you have some information we don't?
Like a new form of radiation that could make the 5k mile trip?
edit on 15-3-2011 by g146541 because: cuz i r confustigated

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

You seriously going koots? You think if SHTF it'll come in as far as the interior of BC? I'm coastal Vancouver~ish area.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I'm in the mountains in the PNW
and i'm staying right here.
this is my town.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Im glad you are taking this so seriously, sorry im being sarcastic ,no I have not yet packed my bags either but Im not saying the thought hasnt crossed my mind, so I HAVE been trying to stay as updated as possible because this is a serious matter, and this is by far the WORST natural disaster I have ever seen in my near 30 years!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I live on the central coast of Cali. Planning to stay. Are you kidding me? Run to the midwest to save myself from a possible disaster only to be met by people that hate Californians!
Rather take my chances with Mama Nature that that again!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I'm in NJ (so glad about it). All I can do is flag you brother in order to keep your thread running. Don't listen to the media telling it's ok, unless you have a geiger detector to confirm their words. Get your stuff and come east, we will stand and face together this crisis.

Let us know were you will stay, maybe one of us here in the east coast can give you a hand when you arrive.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast

I'm in the mountains in the PNW
and i'm staying right here.
this is my town.

I am Queen's Boulevard!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join