It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airplane Incidents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I just opened up RSOE and I noticed that the US has a lot of airplane incidents reported. Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Texas, Missouri, Arkansas, Illinos, Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, and Florida all have either an airplane incident or airplane accidents.

To me that seems like a lot of incidents involving airplanes. I cant find any other information on this though. Has anyone heard anything? Is this as unusual as it seems to me? If so what could be causing this problem? I will continue to google these states and try to find more details about these incidents and accidents. RSOE doesnt go into the details.

If anyone has any additional info on any of this please post where you found it.

hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

Check this out. www.faa.gov...
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I am still looking, but the two that are near the earthquake in nevada are both listed as A10 Thunderbolts. They are military, but there are no details.

What the heck?! Many of them are listed as Warthogs! Even the ones not close to the others. Glitch or what? Prank?
edit on 14-3-2011 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

Well so far any of the incidents i click merely tell you the type of aircraft, not what is actually going on. While watching this nevada registered a 2.1 quake, there's an epidemic warning in Cali, and a biohazard warning in Virginia Beach.

Ok, wtf. Any plane incident i click on for details lists the same model of plane, a-10. Every single one "Fairchild A-10 Thunderbolt 2". This has to be an error with the application.
edit on 14-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Thank you for that lnk!! It tells you what happened with the planes thats what I was looking for! Much appreciated!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Yes I saw that, thats part of why I was looking for more details about this. It seemes very strange to me. Im looking at the link that was posted above and it goes into more detail about it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
just wanted to post this too, anybody realised the vulcanos awakening all over the earth?

edit:

look at this, seems that most of the incidents were caused by the landing gears.

www.faa.gov...
edit on 14-3-2011 by verschickter because: url wrong

edit on 14-3-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is because the RSOE has an agreement with the FAA for incident reports

There are 2 types of incident report

MOR and GOR

MOR: Mandatory Occurrence Reporting. this can be anything in-flight from a loss of separation to a bird strike, but NOT necessarily an accident

GOR: Ground Occurrence report: same as the above, but on the ground.

As there are tens of thousands of planes in the US the FAA will receive these reports by the bucket load everyday.

Even trivial thing but if it is covered by the ICAO Annex 3 then reported it gets. It all part of the self reporting procedure adopted to enhance flight safety

Take a look you will see that they are mostly light general aviation private planes.

It only looks weird, because they are not getting the same level of information from other Aviation Authorities.

If you want to keep track on more serious occurrences.

Try this site

The Aviation Herald

If you really want to scare yourself.

I can provide other links to crap that will turn your hair white!

But it's all good!!!!

edit on 14/3/2011 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join