It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese media report thousands of UFO Sightings

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If there have been hundreds, up to thousands of sightings how come there's only one video? Seems like people should be constantly filming over there...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by Pampamz
Please tell why should have they intervened?

For God's sake. I wasn't seriously suggesting "aliens" should interfere; I was being facetious. People need to stop taking comments so seriously.

Sounds like no one cares for your "facetious" comments.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There won't be any UFO's occurring. Even if we get a meltdown there. They won't show up. They even didn't show up when Hiroshima and Nagasaki suffered.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOexisist
There won't be any UFO's occurring. Even if we get a meltdown there. They won't show up. They even didn't show up when Hiroshima and Nagasaki suffered.

Nope they didnt. and they wont. BUT they are in fact here and have been for a while...if we use another nuclear bomb they just might show up...but thats the only chances of them intervening with humanity at this point

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic

Originally posted by UFOexisist

Nope they didnt. and they wont. BUT they are in fact here and have been for a while...if we use another nuclear bomb they just might show up...but thats the only chances of them intervening with humanity at this point

Since you seem to know all about ET, can you explain why you think ET might show up if "we" use another nuclear bomb?

What's the connection?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

I agree with you, but even if 2 or 3 nuclear bombs explode they won't interfere. There might be a chance if a nuclear war breaks out. But I am even sceptic about that. They just don't want to make contact with us.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Maybe they are monitoring whats going on here -outof sheer concern for their own survival? It- maybe that they cant exist without us- If- as believed by some that Aliens have a base on the moon then any disasters here could effect them up-- there? Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I was watching another thread vid and decided to find out how many ufo sightings there were related to the quake.

Here is what I found, and rather than doing a new thread, I will post them here for dicussion:

There is a thread on this last vid:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am really curious about the first two vids here.

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Okay, I take back what I said earlier about one video. Some of those are very interesting. Seems like every time there is an event there's some sort of UFO hidden in news footage. I stumbled upon this one and thought it was very interesting as well. Horrible YouTube quality, but that's how it usually is.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I dont have much too add to this conversation because im just not convinced but I love how people debate on what the aleins are doing like they have a personal alien friend, no no they were observing, no they werent there saving people. I think each race has its own alein ancestor so it wouldnt be far fetched that the japanese aleins are more advanced and plentiful.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I'm sure the aliens were capable of stopping the tsunami. What's their excuse? "Sorry we're late - traffic was bad!"

How about, "We have a limitation on the amount of help that we can do. Humans still need to experience life on earth without much interference from us."

For all we know, the disaster would have been greater if they didn't interfere.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobish

hard to grab a camera when your trying to prevent from being washed up.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
"Time travel" to the past is not possible; these cannot be from the future.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

How do you know they're not allowed to interfere with free will? Have they told you this?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jacobish
Okay, I take back what I said earlier about one video. Some of those are very interesting. Seems like every time there is an event there's some sort of UFO hidden in news footage. I stumbled upon this one and thought it was very interesting as well. Horrible YouTube quality, but that's how it usually is.

Nice catch. I wonder what the debunkers will say about this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
www.huliq.com...

Sorry if it's been posted.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If time travel to the past were possible I guess that would mean our future is already written.

That one has me thinking...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Yea, if only the video were more clear. If anyone knows of a site that has HD news feeds I would like to see it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There have been numerous occasions were as people of significance have told us aliens would stop a nuclear situation, so why not now?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Thousands of UFO sightings and not one decent photo or video?

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join