It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese media report thousands of UFO Sightings

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Two aliens are flying above the disaster zones.

The First Alien says "Not again... Stupid earthlings never listen when we tell them to stop building on the fault lines..."
The second alien turns to the other and says "Shouldn't we go help them?"

The first alien replies "Been there, done that, they never learn. If we help them now, they will expect us to help them always and that is not evolution, that is divine intervention and we are not the GODS they made us out to be 1000's of years ago."

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sounds like the spike in UFO sightings in Japan is directly related to the nuclear threat.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
Sounds like the spike in UFO sightings in Japan is directly related to the nuclear threat.

nail meet head - this corresponds to the ufo sightings at various missile sites -

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Does anyone have another link to show that "thousands of UFOs" have been reported?

Anyone?

Really?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I'm sure the aliens were capable of stopping the tsunami. What's their excuse? "Sorry we're late - traffic was bad!"

There not allowed to interfere with free will.
Stop acting like aliens are bad because they dont come down here and save people.
This is our mess.

Anything they would be doing to help us is of they're own accord.
They certainly dont HAVE to help.

How do you know that they are not allowed to help ? Or are you basing this on your own opinion?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
I already made my facebook status saying, "F*** all of you naysayers still saying UFOs aren't real!" And I shared this source. Thanks man. I love knowing that ETs and UFOs are actually a real thing of this world we live in. Glad to know we aren't alone
It seems you have a lot of learning to do young tinfoilist...you should require a lot more confirmation than this article before taking such actions, you'll often end up looking foolish.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome

Originally posted by Greensboro1978

nail meet head - this corresponds to the ufo sightings at various missile sites -

Important connection made right there...
thx u two

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Japanese media, there’s been hundreds and upwards of “thousands of UFO sightings”

According to Japan’s Kyodo News Agency and other Japanese media, there’s been hundreds and upwards of “thousands of UFO sightings” over the country since Friday’s 8.9 magnitude earthquake. Also, video footage from the news channel NHK World English and personal videos show a UFO speeding with bright lights in the sky and then skimming over the Pacific near the quake zones in Japan. The UFO sighting videos have been show on regional TV and the Internet since Friday, with the world UFO community noting “strange light trails following the UFO’s over Japan.”

www.huliq.com...

Very cool, if this can be confirmed then
Things are not looking good in Japan, maybe they will finally come out and offer there aid.

Just out of curiostity the aliens on the new season of V showed themselves and helped a country in the East hit
by a Tsunami.

OK OK everybody!! Did anyone validate Dave Masko the author of OPs linked article?? Supposedly...

Dave Masko is an air force veteran who has filed stories from Washington, D.C., the Middle East, the Balkans and Europe. These days, he is a freelance writer based in Florence, Oregon. Masko's articles have appeared in European Stars and Stripes, The Washington Post, Rolling Stone and other publications. From 1977-1999, he was a reporter for the defense department. He has worked with the likes of Walter Cronkite, Colin Powell and Bob Hope.

^^source of this information^^

This is all I could find explaining who he is...

edit on 14-3-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

I couldn't have said it better myself Jazz. If you think about it, They could possibly be here to learn about us and how we react in these situations. But this is our home, not their's. They're not gonna bust in here and wipe our butts for us, we need to learn how to behave and grow in our own way as a species.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I'm sure the aliens were capable of stopping the tsunami. What's their excuse? "Sorry we're late - traffic was bad!"

That's putting a lot of faith in them, don't you think?

We could drop a few nukes in the eye of a hurricane, and it still would barely even reach the eyewall to wisp away some clouds....

I think we usually sorely underestimate the sheer awesome power of nature unleashed.

The other possibility, of course, is that they caused the quake... muhahaha!

Seriously though, folks going through this are hardly reliable witnesses...had to be pretty shaken up.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
thousand of sightings but no pictures? Surely some people carry cell phones. I have mine in my pocket all the time

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RRstl1000

ball of really hot plasma?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ball of really hot intelligence, for them is no time and everything
had happened somewhere in the universe.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Quit assuming that UFOs are "aliens". The true nature of "ET" is mystical and psychical, not biological and technological. That doesn't make UFOs unreal or "mere fantasy". It makes reality more than merely materialistic, it makes us more than merely physical. We are luminous beings. Consciousness is primary, not matter.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The little prince is not dead, he has been taken.

edit on 14-3-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

exactly this. they are NOT going to come down and help us. we need to save ourselves. why would they help us when us destroying this planet ultimately benefit them? they love life and creation, but they wont stop a natural cause from destroying itself. hence earth and the humans that occupy it.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I’m well on my Earth, what do you want to say I cannot understand.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Help yourself, to help you and God.

edit on 14-3-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Does anyone have another link to show that "thousands of UFOs" have been reported?

Anyone?

Really?

No, and no matter how long this thread gets. There will not be any links to creditable news agencies reporting this story. Because it is fake.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyberspy

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit

Anyone?

Really?

No, and no matter how long this thread gets. There will not be any links to creditable news agencies reporting this story. Because it is fake.

And you have to ask, which serious journalist is going to cover UFO sightings when the Japanese nation have very much more serious and pressing needs at this very time.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join