It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese media report thousands of UFO Sightings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Japanese media, there’s been hundreds and upwards of “thousands of UFO sightings”

According to Japan’s Kyodo News Agency and other Japanese media, there’s been hundreds and upwards of “thousands of UFO sightings” over the country since Friday’s 8.9 magnitude earthquake. Also, video footage from the news channel NHK World English and personal videos show a UFO speeding with bright lights in the sky and then skimming over the Pacific near the quake zones in Japan. The UFO sighting videos have been show on regional TV and the Internet since Friday, with the world UFO community noting “strange light trails following the UFO’s over Japan.”

www.huliq.com...

Very cool, if this can be confirmed then
Things are not looking good in Japan, maybe they will finally come out and offer there aid.

Just out of curiostity the aliens on the new season of V showed themselves and helped a country in the East hit by a Tsunami.
Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 15-3-2011 by xpert11 because: External Source Tags mod note

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I'm sure the aliens were capable of stopping the tsunami. What's their excuse? "Sorry we're late - traffic was bad!"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
It could be earthquake lights, or possibly time travelers here to witness the event that will be massive and affect everyone world-wide... Or maybe just aliens enjoying the show.. Who knows..

+31 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I'm sure the aliens were capable of stopping the tsunami. What's their excuse? "Sorry we're late - traffic was bad!"

There not allowed to interfere with free will.
Stop acting like aliens are bad because they dont come down here and save people.
This is our mess.

Anything they would be doing to help us is of they're own accord.
They certainly dont HAVE to help.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I belive these "UFO´s" are time machines from the future.. its us humans, from a distant future where its posible to go back and watch important events in history with these time machines. Everytime there is a major event.. these UFO´s shows up

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Where are the pictures and videos?

seems their is always UFO's flying around disasters.. Like Fox, said thou, why couldn't they stop it?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yeah...hmm...

If you search on english.kyodonews.jp..., there is no article that in any way relates that there are sightings like the ones mentioned on the HULIQ "news network" or blog, as I call it.

I'd like to see some links to real news.

Thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I already made my facebook status saying, all of you naysayers still saying UFOs aren't real!" And I shared this source. Thanks man. I love knowing that ETs and UFOs are actually a real thing of this world we live in. Glad to know we aren't alone

Mod Note : Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 15-3-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod Edit and note

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Aliens aernt here to play god.

Imagine if they did stop it, and then appeared, they will be seen as gods by the Religious. They have no right to interfere with Earth natural disasters, it's not there job. We can look after ourselves, i will only welcome ET aid if the entire world is about to be destroyed.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez

What has free will got to do with a tsunami?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Jazzscapez

I don't believe it has anything to do with free will, there's no choice when it comes to a natural disaster. I thinks it like any natural disaster, they wouldn't stop an earthquake, they wouldn't plug a volcano, and they're certainly not going to stop an entire body of water...when we have the technology we can do so...but until then we can't expect aliens to stop all natural disasters, that's ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Has nobody even bothered to read the prime directive?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

I Agree, they don't have to really help us, for all we know they could be just sitting there laughing at this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
if this story is true there should be lots of footage, seen as most of the world is watching japan right now!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Please tell why should have they intervened? When humanity is not capable of taking care of itself we expect others to come and save the day. Always people expect ET to appear when it is about hazards on Earth, why nobody asks for them when we have wars only for greed, laws only to benefit a bunch of people and many, many other similar situations "man-made"? If we can not mature as a community facing various obstacles on this planet, how can we expect to colonize solar systems or to integrate in a cosmic group?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
post deleted wrong thread

this is the second line you are looking for
edit on 14-3-2011 by DeadpoolPete because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

It would be interesting to know if the sightings were by the older or younger generation.

The Japanese, being highly superstitious and therefore, susceptible to any "Alternative Explanations" for the disaster could be looking for anything to make sense.

If it's the older generation saying UFO, then I will have to take more notice since if this were say, 200 years ago, there might have been sightings of Dragons.

If it's the younger generation, then to them it might be that UFO's are the new generation's Dragons.

Interesting in any sense tho.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I'm pretty positive that a lot of those sightings can be explained as helicopters/airplanes surveying the disaster area. Seeing as there is little electricity and no real places for aircraft to land near the disaster zones... it wouldn't surprise me at all if most of the sightings are just distant helicopters or planes.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pampamz
Please tell why should have they intervened?

For God's sake. I wasn't seriously suggesting "aliens" should interfere; I was being facetious. People need to stop taking comments so seriously.

On topic. There are some cool UFO videos coming out of Japan right now. Month's worth of material for ATS to chew over...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DisbeIief

I hope this is true and we are nearing the time of disclosure, after reading said article i went to youtube, heres the link for todays vids. www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-3-2011 by RRstl1000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join