It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic lines and the suns magnetic storms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I wondering if the magnetic force lines or lay lines are somewhat disrupting the fault lines pulling the lava upwards
Simular to a ship's compass that has metal balls that keep the compass true, If those metal balls are shifted the compass spins or moves erradic, Is the earth itself is a compass in space what if the area our solar system is passing a heavy plasma area allowing for more solar flares to build up and travel, perhaps we need to counter our with our lay lines adding magnetic forces, who to say all the cell towers also add miscommunication are they located on lay lines enhancing them too much, put your tinfoil thinking caps on, let spin some ideas thoughts.

reference part 1 & 2
www.groundzeromedia.org...
www.groundzeromedia.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I can tell you that I work in Emergency preparedness, We often wonder what may cause or where a major disaster will be. I know of geologist who are TODAY, as in I JUST TALKED TO THEM WITHIN THE HOUR, who are looking into the possibility that solar flares may have something to do with ground faults. They are literally looking at vast amounts of data as we speak. These are the PHD's we call in during emergencies.

BY the way, one of the gentlemen that I know is the head geologist for the midwest region on the new madrid fault. I can tell you exactly what he thinks of it if anyone would like to know.

I work as a logistics trainer for a emergency managment agency. I have a masters in Emergency Management, and some homeland security training. My organization affiliates with some of the brightest minds in the country to keep you guys safe.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
so the inner igneous core of the planet moves to compensate the effects of a strong solar flare.....

i do think there is evidence of electromagnetism having an effect on us more than we thought...solar flares give off large FTLs...electro magnetic forces....earths poles and movement of the inner core of the earth is most definatly connected to solar flares....

to explain i`ll explain simply:

fill a bottle with water...put it in a tank of water.....now is the water in the inner bottle effected by outside forces (solar flares).... which inturn effects the tank of water (ie earths crust)...

lame i know...buti hope u understand
edit on 14-3-2011 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Tell us more if you can.

I have done a lot of looking about on this subject during the last few days, and what I have been finding makes me think that the sun's energy has a lot to do with it as well.

Does the ramp up of studying reams of information have anything to do with the recent Russian report to the Kremlin regarding EM fields over certain areas of the America's and the New Madrid fault?

Supposedly, that report mentioned Asia as a place that was at risk also. This was before the big quake/tsunami.

Looking forward to your information!!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have been thinking about this a lot lately.... I know very little in a scientific way about out magnetosphere, but I think soon we will discover that it has more of an influence over ALL life on earth than we have previously thought.

I am even willing to step to the edge of a limb which I know many will come and jump up and down on and say this... I think it has something to do with the mass animal deaths as well. No, I dont have "evidence" or "proof" of this, I have a gut feeling, and that is enough for me.
edit on 14-3-2011 by TrgiclyHip because: spelling

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
We also have a huge history of acient buildings structures that signal or represent to say these magnet lines are very signeficient, the represention of the sun and it's worship, the calander of seasons and to forcast thousands of years to pinpoint a time when the occurance happens again.

Yea let us know from others in there fields of what there are pondering as well!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
I can tell you that I work in Emergency preparedness, We often wonder what may cause or where a major disaster will be. I know of geologist who are TODAY, as in I JUST TALKED TO THEM WITHIN THE HOUR, who are looking into the possibility that solar flares may have something to do with ground faults. They are literally looking at vast amounts of data as we speak. These are the PHD's we call in during emergencies.

BY the way, one of the gentlemen that I know is the head geologist for the midwest region on the new madrid fault. I can tell you exactly what he thinks of it if anyone would like to know.

I work as a logistics trainer for a emergency managment agency. I have a masters in Emergency Management, and some homeland security training. My organization affiliates with some of the brightest minds in the country to keep you guys safe.

I would like to know. What does your buddy say about the new madrid fault?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
Subject of ley lines what if there more than just sign posts or travelling routes, Poeple feel the energy from these ley line locations,and they can be see from space or from the air. Unstead of acient thinking of these are special magic loactions
They might represent magnetic balancers or a smaller magnetic grid that keeps the lava and the crust in a balance simular to a gyro, like the ships compass.
and they also move yearly and spread perhaps in sinc with the sun, factors for disturbaces could be radiation polution acting as insulators shifting weather patterns as we deforest, or it's going to happen reguarless of what were doing and just the point in space were entering into once again.

A ramdom thought what if we had tesla coils on major joining points and powered fields beteen ley lines basics of an ampliefied field that countered strong solar fields. Allowing plasma fields to stabalize the conductive energy at work seeing if I can find some for the Japan area.
Images for ley lines around the globe
www.google.ca... iZIG&sqi=2&ved=0CDQQsAQ&biw=1020&bih=507

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CIGGSofWAR

You know, it could just be plate tectonics. I mean, it's more than reasonable for what we know of tectonics to cause the sort of earthquake we recently saw.

new topics

top topics

join