It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Tsunami Attack fits in with Emergency Phone Number List

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What would be gained by an attack on Japan?

Why wouldn't the powers that be chose their targets more wisely?

What to Haiti and Japan have in common so they should be attacked?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nice phage, next maybe he could get the 411
311 is for non-emergency I think that contradicts the claim.
WB phage
edit on 14-3-2011 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

ATS is not Google. There is no 'One Shop Has All the Answers', despite that many young people feel entitled to have everything explained to them in an instant by the world at large

If ATS had all the answers or if ANY one source contained all the answers, then people would not spend hours each day posting and analysing world and other events online, seeking SOME answers via which to make sense of what occurs daily

So unfortunately, you're going to have to get to work, if you want answers to your questions

Unfortunately, you're going to have to devote your own time to sifting through hundreds of threads in hundreds of fora. Then, you're going to have to put your own thinking-cap on in order to arrive at answers which satisfy you. Those answers may not satisfy others, of course, which means you will then have to enter meaningful dialogue with dozens, probably several hundreds of others, taking years of YOUR time, during which you'll be required to take on board the opinions and analyses of others in order to refine your own

However, you might consider that today it was announced in the world news that Japan is pulling in its money in order to rebuild its shattered, devastated nation. Which means it will require the US for one, to repay its debts to Japan. And the UK and numerous other nations will be required to repay their debts too. This may result in a collapse of the US dollar, according to some pundits. And the same and other pundits have long speculated that a collapse of the US dollar is a requirement before a new 'world currency' can be implemented. People have long speculated that a one-world-currency is a primary goal of the New World Order

You may or may not agree with all or part of the above. You'll need to decide if you agree or not. No-one's going to attempt to persuade you one way or the other, because they're busy formulating their own theories

As to Haiti, well there are numerous theories. Some believe that Haiti was the result of irresponsible drilling into highly-volatile regions in the Gulf (eventually to result in the still unfolding disasters there). Others subscribe to political machinations. There are numerous other theories, many of them overlapping)

But back to Japan: you might remember that only a couple of days prior to the alleged earthquake and tsumamis, followed by the alleged nuclear-explosions/meltdowns, Japan had announced (and this was reported by the world's media) that they intended to develop/obtain nuclear armaments in response to perceived threats within the region. As well, Japan has, during the past couple of years, been demonstrating a far greater sense of independence and has been far less compliant than during the previous 60 years, approx. with regard to the United States presence within their nation

Obviously, the above doesn't even scratch the surface as regards possibilities, but it might provide you a start with your own research. Others may feel inclined to provide you information in response to your questions

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

edit on 14-3-2011 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
So where does 2412 fit in (Indonesian earthquake)?

Or is it a case that if you look you can find any coincidence you want. Just so long as you ignore everything that doesn't fit your hypothesis.

Edit: and when will have have 999?
The original emergency phone no.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Essan because: added comment

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So where does 2412 fit in (Indonesian earthquake)?

Or is it a case that if you look you can find any coincidence you want. Just so long as you ignore everything that doesn't fit your hypothesis.

Edit: and when will have have 999?
The original emergency phone no.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Essan because: added comment

The Indonesian earthquake was actually 2612, the same date as the Underwear Bomber

Boxing day is a day when you have a lot of people watching TV, so it's great for brainwashing them through subtle media techniques. Boxing Day is an ideal time to teach people what you want to teach them about the dangers of Tsunami's and blame them on global warming, and also to teach them that terrorists have bombs in their underwear when the CIA take them on planes (oops they forgot to mention the CIA bit on TV), so hence everyone needs to be scanned with a naked scanner that rips apart their DNA

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Great post Dock9! (the huge one just above)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
What would be gained by an attack on Japan?

Why wouldn't the powers that be chose their targets more wisely?

What to Haiti and Japan have in common so they should be attacked?

It's the bigger picture, the New World Order i.e. Agenda 21 etc

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Originally posted by duality90

Originally posted by jameshawkings

Originally posted by DAVID64
Are these numbers that were used in the past, before 911 was established as the emergency contact number. Off topic : What brought you back Phage ?

All explained below:-

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number

Aren't you saying that 77 is linked to July 7 in the UK? Dialing 77 doesn't get you the police haha.

I sense the 'emergency' button's been clicked on the disinformants' hotline

NOwhere did I interpret the OP's post to imply that 77 is linked to UK dialling

as you must know perfectly well

considering the UK does NOT have 'states' - it has counties

And you'll notice .... surely ... that the OP stated, " 77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police "

unless I've misunderstood the OP

Are you aware of any 'states' in the UK ? Therefore, we must presume the OP was referring to the United STATES of America, musn't we ?

So other than attempting to disinform, what was the purpose of your post ?

You are right Dock9! I too can always smell a disinformation agent by their obvious half-truths; a half-truth is a Full Lie

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The Indonesian earthquake was actually 2612, the same date as the Underwear Bomber

Oops. That's embarassing.

But the "underwear bomber" tried to blow up a plane on 25/12 and I think the date had nothing to do with a previous earthquake but maybe something to do with the fact Christmas is a big event in western society.

In any case, are 26/12 or 12/26 or 25/12 or 12/26 emergency numbers?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by avingard
reply to post by jameshawkings

Interesting corelation. My question would be, so what? So many threads on this site are about odd coincidences and correspondences. No one ever answers the question 'so what?'. Coincidences happen. You chose an arbitrary numbering system and found a corelation between it and the date of significant events. You could to the same with any set of numbers.

We have to keep on looking and researching, it is a clue, a clue that we need to follow up on. I've been posting such posts on ATS about Emergency Numbers for many years. I even warned just before Haiti of a major event occuring on the same date that the Haiti earthquake was triggered.

We can speculate, but for now at least it can help more people to realize that these events are not a natural occurance. 9/11 was not terrorists and Japan 3/11 was not a natural Tsunami; it was planned, aimed and triggered

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

LOL. You're way too smart for this world

Time we got ourselves a new one, huh ?

Time we stopped allowing them to persuade us via their screens, that what we need is a new car, a house that's never paid off, clothing with labels on the outside as form of free advertising for the manufacturers and food that we've been told is popular even though it's made of junk

Time we stopped even listening to the lies about opposing political parties and told them back to their faces that we KNOW they're all the one party, controlled from a faux country that makes its living extorting money from the 8 billion inhabitants of this globe

Time we stopped tolerating the garbage foisted on us from every quarter

Time we stopped allowing ourselves to be controlled by pimps and prostitutes

Time we took control and exterminated the filth

Time we took an honest look at 'our world' and began seriously investigating if it exists or not and if WE exist or not. Time we questioned 'reality'. Time we stopped tolerating disinformationists and liars. Time we brought back the guillotine (sp?) and rid ourselves of the relative handful who rob us of our true potential

Time we stopped breeding to order to satisfy business, government and religion

Time we learned to laugh, really laugh, at the insanty posing as 'life' and took our lives in our hands and had fun and got creative and challenged every damn thing, including the gods

Applaud your sense of the ridiculous - it's the hallmark of true sanity

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What is 77 to do with London?
Our emergency number is 999.
Meh....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
What is 77 to do with London?
Our emergency number is 999.
Meh....

Read the OP again, less haste, more attention

The OP did not state that '77' was London's emergency number

The lower list in the OP provides emergency numbers. ' 77 ' is given as an emergency number in SOME states in the United States, BUT it is also the date of a false flag, as provided in the uppermost list within the OP

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If there is any merit to this theory, which is something I have pondered myself for some time, the disasters don't relate to emergancy/utility numbers, rather the numbers were used as emergancy/utility numbers because of their ritual significance.

edit on 3-14-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
all true.

thanks for posting.

we need to recognize all trolls on ATS, as there are MANY of them.
They go by many names, lizards, trolls, djinns, masons or demons. make your pick.

But no worries, truth and love will set US free.
THEY will remain in hell

:-)

In Sweden we say "The one who laughs in the end, laughs the best" :-)

So very true...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
September 11 = 9+1+1= 11 Terror attack
December 26 = 1+2+2+6 = 11 Indonesia Tsunami
March 11 2004= 3+1+1+2+4=11 Madrid Bombing
march 11 2011= 3+1+1+2+1+1=9 Japan Tsunami
Alleged birth of Christ = September 11 9+1+1=11

12 October = 12+10 =22 or 11 or 1+2+1=4 or 22 Bali bombing killing 202 people, (including 88 Australians, and 38 Indonesian citizens). 202= 22 multiple of 11 88= mult. of 11 38=3+8 11

The number eleven is important in numerology, as it is the first of the Master Numbers.

In the game of blackjack, an Ace can be counted as either one or eleven, whichever is more advantageous for the player. - Saddam was an the ace of spades.

Remembrance Day is celebrated on November 11 in the Commonwealth of Nations and various European countries (including France and Belgium) to commemorate World War I and other wars. It is known as Veterans' Day in the United States.

World War I ended with an Armistice on November 11, 1918, which went into effect at 11:00 am-the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of the year. Armistice Day is still observed on November 11 of each year, although it is now called Veteran's Day in the United States and Remembrance Day in the Commonwealth of Nations and parts of Europe.

The numbers 3, 7, 9,11,13, 33, 39. Any multiple of these numbers have special meaning to the Illuminati. Notice that the Bilderberg Group has core of 39 members who are broken into 3 groups of 13 members in each group. Notice that the core of 39 answers to the 13 who make up the Policy Committee. Take special notice that the 13 members of the Policy Committee answer to the Round Table of Nine. You know that the original number of states in the United States of America was 13. The Constitution has 7 articles and was signed by 39 members of the Constitutional Convention." - William Cooper.

It is an interesting subject and a thread on its own if anyone feels up to it.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Originally posted by duality90

Originally posted by DAVID64
Are these numbers that were used in the past, before 911 was established as the emergency contact number. Off topic : What brought you back Phage ?

All explained below:-

911 is the US emergency helpline
311 is the US urgent helpline (non life threatening incidents)
77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police
112 European Emergency Number

Aren't you saying that 77 is linked to July 7 in the UK? Dialing 77 doesn't get you the police haha.

I sense the 'emergency' button's been clicked on the disinformants' hotline

NOwhere did I interpret the OP's post to imply that 77 is linked to UK dialling

as you must know perfectly well

considering the UK does NOT have 'states' - it has counties

And you'll notice .... surely ... that the OP stated, " 77 In many states #77 gets you through directly to police "

unless I've misunderstood the OP

Are you aware of any 'states' in the UK ? Therefore, we must presume the OP was referring to the United STATES of America, musn't we ?

So other than attempting to disinform, what was the purpose of your post ?

To quote the OP:

The HAARP Japan Tsunami has an Illuminati signature; yet another attack that falls on an emergency phone number date

Here are the past New World Order False Flag dates with Japan now included, and below this you'll find a list with details of the corresponding emergency phone numbers

911 New York - Tuesday 11th September 2001
311 Madrid - Thursday 11th March 2004
77 London - Thursday 7th July 2005
112 Haiti - Tuesday 12th January 2010
311 Japan - Friday 11th March 2011

I don't see how dialing 77 in the United States has any bearing on the UK and the date of the July attacks if the Illuminati are a global organisation.

What I was suggesting is that he may just be seeing conspiracies where none exist...

Edit: And geez dude, there is no need to be so hostile. Calm yourself down.
edit on 14-3-2011 by duality90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Yes, and that link stated on the first page is also a little more proof that dreams hold much more power than many of us are willing to admit.

See Again = Precognition of Japan Earthquake 3 days before.

Interesting, though the joy of the numbers adding up fades quickly when I am faced with more evidence of this agenda possibly being real.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
reply to post by Dock9

The DOW closed down 87 points on the 10th.

Look, the guy quoted a closing price of one hundred and eleven thousand plus some points. The DOW has been trading under 14000 points for the last 2 years. Just read and stock market page. sigh.

The Dow closed down 228.4 at 11984 on the 10th. When I looked the decimal stated at quote.com was .38 but I didn't take a screen shot. Anyone else see the .38?

The latitude of the earthquake epicenter was reported as 38 19' 19.2" by 142 '22 "8.4 longitude.

Just coincidence?

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 14-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: historic link caims ,61 not .38

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join