It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Particle Accelerator.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi people, I been on ats a short while now but have never really had any questions however i have been reading up on some strange happenings with particle accelearators and i was wondering if any one out there had any answers.
I have been reading up on this subject both in books and on the internet and from what i have seen its quite a scary thing going on. I have read of incidents where scientists have been accelerating particles up to and over the speed of light and that supposedely when they are doing this strange things have been happening inside the complex where the accelerators are housed. Once piece of information explained how a 12ft by 12ft hole appeared in the middle of a courtyard this thing could only be described as the hole that you see on the film stargate (sorry for the bad example) and that staff at the complex where convinced this was some sort of dimensional gateway or a blackhole and that this thing only appeared when a particle/speed of light test was being carried out. Also outside the complex in the neibhouring fields there was also a awful lot of dead cattle. supposedely the responsible scientists where ordered not to complete any more of this particular test as it was feared that playing around with the fabric of our dimension or the fabric of space itself could result in catastrophic results for the whole planet or possibly the universe. I am a serious ATS member and would like your help or any possible links as i have taken a keen interest in this subject. Thanks. the saint.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This sounds very interesting however unlikely it may be. It may help if you posted some links to credible sources so that the members of this site can peruse the reports. Thanks�

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hi well to be honest i got it all here in print offs from various sites and im just as unsure as anybody else. I was just hoping that anyone with knowledge on particle accelerators on ATS may be able to give me some advice as where to look as i would like to look into this as much as i can.

I gonna start having a look about and hopefully ill be able to provide some evidence or links in the next few days. thanks. the saint.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The original story and link appears to have been deleted, could someone please re-display the link?

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Please post which accelartor it is and I'll ask around about it. Sounds like a load of BS to me, but doesn't hurt to ask.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Well i got the acellerator i think its called "cern". Im not to sure but i think it may be in europe. I understand about the bull s however im interested and just wanna have a look into it. Thanks for your help.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Have you tried googling "Cern particle accelerator" ??????

It gave me this
www.exploratorium.edu...
which I think is what your on about....

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ah, CERN. Yeah, nothing weird like that has happened at CERN as far as I know. Wait til the Heavy Collider there is up and running, it should tield some crazier stuff, though I doubt well get any portals to other dimensions...at least any bigger than a few nanometers.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I haven't heard to much about excelerating particles to past the speed of light. But its possible since light can be slowed down. I had heard of a test were scientists practicaly froze light that or slowed it down a lot.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yeah well ill take on board what you have all said. It was an interesting read but i suspected a bit of bs anyway. I am still trawling the net looking for the site where i read about it and when i find it ill come back. I still dont trust them boffins playing around with that kinda stuff though. They are doing tests after all and they get there answers but what if the answer is somethin similar although not as bull as i have already read about. it doesnt bare thinking about.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
i haven't heard about particles going faster than the speed of light either. i think what you've read is most likely a load of bullsquash. besides, the Fermi Particle Accelerator has a buffalo farm on top of it!

new topics

top topics

join