It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Way Children See The World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

No it went like this: Joseph bought a donkey and Mary became so happy that she got pregnant without anybody's help.
Jossan 7 years

I know the Bible because I go to Sunday-school. Joseph disappeared from Jesus's life and I think he got a new wife who was a little more ordinary than the Mary was. They slept next to each other and then came children, all without God's help. Carpenter's usually want things done that way, like all normally.
Linn 9 years

Jesus believed in God so heavenly much that his friends thought he was a bit stupid. And then they did a lot of boring things to him, hung him on a cross and something else too.
Nicole 7 years

God made Mary a child and then went back to heaven. And the Joseph got the blame.
Moa 6 years

The universe never ends. Or it ends where God's home begins, right there by the fence.
Rasmus 7 years
- Link To Full Article

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Star and Flag.

This was so cute, that I had to d'awww.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

There is nothing cute about this at all. Seriously...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Ok, but this isn't The Way Children See The World. This is only their take on a bible story...and that ain't the "World"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
How they interpret the bible; not the world.
But it definitely made me smile and I really needed that today... thanks

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

I'm going to teach my child about religion but not only about one religion but about all religions... that way my child will be able to make that decision wisely. Kids grow up anyways and most are able to make up their own mind about such things.

These kids have a simple view of "the world" and that's expressed through the ideas they have about what they were thought about this specific religion. The one thing it does prove though is that at least they take such things more lightly than most adults.

new topics

top topics

join