It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Al-Zarqawi-linked group warns Islamic governments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
A website found, has a warning to Muslim and Arab countries. They are warning them not to go into Iraq. They say that this is the last warning and that they will hit with an "iron hand".

www.cnn.com
BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A Web site message purportedly from a group linked to suspected terrorist mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi warned Muslims and Arab countries against sending troops to Iraq and made a special threat to Japan.

Two Islamist militant Web sites posted a message said to be from Unification and Jihad's military wing, the Khaled ibn Waleed Brigade.

CNN cannot authenticate the source of the message, which was dated Tuesday.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

All the warnings and we'll do this if you don't do that propoganda is tiring. I'm sick of all the war and chaos. I believe in world peace, I don't believe that we will ever see it, in my lifetime nor future generations, but maybe one day.

[edit on 7-20-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
As long as free will and greed exist we will never see Peace.

With the Phillipenes pulling out of Iraq early, We are going to see an increase in Kidnappings and Threats. Their main target I believe will be smaller countries with not a significant amount of troops. I just hope they do not give in like the Phillipenes did.

join