It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

T. Rex Soft Tissue Found Preserved

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

All i have to add to that comment is this;

Hehe

Yes i am a big kid at heart but family guy is classic and it does relate to your comment and the thread in an obscure way.... off-topic hmm hope not lol

The sequeal - bah bah baaam!!!!

yeah so maybe i overdid the dramatic intro.....

edit on 15-3-2011 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i love t-rex he is the most handsome and execellent of beings.
a wonderful example of genetic evolution,what a sublime beast he is.
he is my favourite animal apart from gerbils and rats.

i hope they cab clone him and bring he back were he belongs,,,,,in the jungle for he is the real king of the jungle.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HeresHowItGoes

Yeah for sure - The T.Rex was the lion of that period in time. '' The king of the jungle '' so to speak.

All though all the reports and specualtion on eye-sight leaves me wondering???

Can they be 100% sure that the T.Rex relied on movement for good eye sight?? How can the scientist's know that 100% only using fossil's as evidence??

Do eye socket's within the skull provide that proof or is it only an urban myth or specualtion??

Surely an advanced and dominate predator such as T.Rex relied not only on size and muscle mass??

To me it seems way to easy that to ''freeze'' in the right timing would ensure an escape from that type of predator. It didnt last millions of years being ''eye-sight handicapped'' in such a dramatic way. Especially being a land or terrestrial predator. Scent and a very good eye sight would have helped immensly!

I do believe that if it wasnt for an ELE ( Extinction Level Event ) an organism or predator such as T-Rex would have survived for a long time.

Also in regard to Velocitor Raptor, can scientist be 100% sure using the brain cavity to be sure of it's intelligence??

If they were correct than maybe after a couple more million years of evolution than a species like that would have become ''super- intelligent'' compared to Humans, being at the most 2 Million yrs old.

Perhaps stories of Reptillians are such a species that lived in an alternate timeline where there was no extinction event and up untill this time - relative to us - they may have discovered time travel or alternate realities...

Think outside the square peeps.....

new topics

<< 1   >>

join