It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to banish a ghost cat?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Its probably a kind of "crossphasing" between two points in time, basically, you are seeing a ghost of the real movements of the flesh and blood cat from all those years ago. As soon as you interact with it, you are literally having a hand in the past, its sounds crazy, but that's the nature of time. If you want to "release it" then you have to create a new "house" within your appartment, over time, as your mind draws out and accustoms itself to your new place, you will create another realm in the "lower astral" and the layer where the cat resides will no longer be a part of your world of perceived reality.

Although, I do love cats, I allow my cat to possess me every so often, its fascinating to see how they see the world, the best way to describe it is this playful kind of amazement/curiousity.
edit on 3-4-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

Oh I won't bother to read further posts. If it's a cat, they have what I call "deep common sense" They don't like, just as most animals are not encumbered by what we are, that is our hang ups. If you think it's a cat first they are "first order basic", in other words they are by their nature honest. Be blunt, be polite and specific as you are honest, and tell it both in your mind and out loud: "You have no reason to be here now, this is my home, my place, and my time. Anyway, there are no mice for you here." Before I sign off if I am wrong on the mice, insect or fast moving prey around you, well could there be? Believe me when I say; The spirit of cat may want to stick around to get the job done. If you still have a problem call Orkin, And no I'm not being tripe. There is a reason why things appear as they do, though we try to mold everything into what makes sense to us at the moment. The dead are not anything to feared. After all, there dead. It does and will get very spooky if you are to open to and open up and sever the membrane of your place here, now, to what the animals and all nature says. Lets put it this way, don't fear the unknown but do always be careful what you say. Our kind always fears what we do not understand.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Personally, I've had a couple of experiences with this, and one thing has worked without fail.

Getting a REAL cat or dog...then the ghost cat goes bye bye....

Personally, I could take the feeling of the cat and even the claw kneading...what I hated were the fading ghostly eyes...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

lol at all these replies.

i have no idea - but it does sound like the best kind of ghost to have.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

How do banish a ghost cat? With a ghost dog of course.....

cleanse your house with a lavender smudge stick. This should assist you.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Eonnn

Where do paw paw's come from.............. Dog Dog trees.

now serieous.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Interesting thread. I have heard of animal spirits being in someone's home but I was pretty skeptical. Once I saw a "ghost dog" in my house. I actually thought it was my Pit walking out of the room because it was about the same size and I wasn't directly looking at it. The room was dark, all I saw was a black shadow walking out of the room and it didn't occur to me until a few minutes later that its feet weren't making any noises on the tile floor. I even called my dog's name and told him to come to me and when it ignored my command and kept walking that's when I actually looked at it... But point being I don't think it was a dog's spirit, I think it was another entity taking the general shape of a four legged animal. I didn't feel any sense of malevolence from it, it just kind of appeared, walked out of the room and around the corner, and disappeared.

I say that to say this... If it truly is a cat and not some other entity, I wouldn't do anything about it at all. Judging from your posts OP I'd say that's pretty much your plan.. But just saying, make sure it IS a cat and not something else trying to look like one.
edit on 26-5-2011 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
try to talk with it.may be it is not harmful.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join