It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Earthquake - Nautures Retribution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am horrified by what I see on MSM from Japan, god bless those poor soles and their families, I am a reluctant athiest who will donate to funds and shout for international assistance to make sure 1. the nuclear reactors are saved. 2. Rebuilding grants at 0.0% interest, 3. just anything we can do to help our japanese brothers and sisters.

But I say this with real reluctance.....What if mother natures response to the hundreds of thousands of whales killed each year is this Tsunami?

OK, I dont beleive that anything other than natural activities caused this catastrophe, but it could be Karma operating on a massive scale and what if the warning remains unheard due to the horrific events...

a. Who are the largest rapists of the sea?
b. Who are the largest pollutants of the sea?
c. Who is next??

Queensland great barrier reef is dying - send queensland a flood. Is that Karma??

What if the air makes the next attack via cyclones and hurricanes....

a. Who are the largest polluters of the air
b. Watch what nature can do to our puny defences..

I just wonder....and hope I am wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
You could apply that theory to any major disaster anywhere pretty much.
That's the good thing about man, we are all guilty.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
if its karma then at least they will get retribution on that bastad sea by destroying it even more! What goes around comes around....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

Karma? Well...maybe. Depends on your definition of karma.
en.wikipedia.org...

But I'm curious about your comment about Mother Nature. Aren't humans a part of nature? So is nature exacting revenge upon herself?
We are a part of nature, not a separate entity. But I do wish we would stop killing whales if we don't need them.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Expat explains why the Sendai 'quake must make Richard Hoagland & Mike Bara eat their little hearts out:
dorkmission.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

You should consider the possibility that this earthquake and resultant psunami have been deliberately triggered using huge high explosives placed deep under the sea bed at a key point of strees and tension between the techtonic plates. It is quite straight forward for scientists and topographers to measure tension levels along the entire length of the junctioning plates. It is also quite straight forward for them to calculate a weight of explosive force that would be required to spring open the plates and release the surge of power and land shift. Why? to distract attention away from the criminal invasions of middle eastern countries.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, if this is "mother nature" retribution, I can't wait for the retribution to USA for a century of inventions destroying nature worldwide

Let's not forget the millions of animals at farms waiting to be slaughtered, I think if "mother nature" cares, it will care about any creature.
edit on 27-3-2011 by nekomata111 because: typo

top topics

join