Web bot and Japan earthquake, and radioactive clouds

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So I was looking back at some threads and people were trashing the web bot, but this prediction seems to have panned out, it is from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

“Global Coastal Phenomena” will be gradual, yet by March/April 2011 the situation could be disturbing for many people. Unusual movements of the Moon brought on by anomalies in the magnetosphere could cause coastal disruptions."

Now also I cant seem to find it but wasn't there also a web bot prediction of some kind of poisonous clouds coming. I think at the time people thought it had to do with the gulf oil spill. But what if it is radioactive clouds coming from Japan. Any help here? thoughts??
edit on 14-3-2011 by ANOMALY502 because: clarity

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
yes there was some prediction of "poisonous winds" or something to that effect. I have also recently thought of that webbot hit lately.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

The problem is these "predictions" are always so vague, that it can only be applied after the incident has taken place.

And using that, it is easy to use any old "prophecy" or web bot prediction, to fill in the holes after the event took place.

I am still of the opinion that the web bot is bs.

VvV

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I am still of the opinion that the web bot is bs.
Doesn't the web bot generate information from words used all over the internet or something? I think whilst it is probably wrong most of the time, it does have potential to tap into our global consciousness and predict very strong events.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

If that is the case, lets say i say the phrase "aliens are coming on 22 march 2011", and i say it, and get other people to say it 100000000000000000000 times all over the net.

Web bot will then "predict it" after it collected the data. It will not predict that on 22 march there will be aliens here, because the phrase has not been said. Also, there are many lies, and half truths out there, so web bot is basically using false information to make its "predictions"

Like i said in my first post, it is very easy to use an event that has allready taken place, go back, and apply the event to find a possible "prediction", but finding a prediction that gives a specific event, at a specific time, with 100 % accuracy is impossible.

VvV

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Seems pretty specific to me. Predicted the month, and the tsunami was a global coastal phenomena. That was a year ago.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if the prediction is true or false (about poison clouds).

We can find out the facts next week, hopefully, although it may take months to find out actually.

However today, right now, we can take many steps to prepare for a fallout event and to mitigate the dangers posed by such a potential disaster scenario. It may/may not be unfolding right now around us, we do not know.

I have created a quick guide based on some very good source information to help people deal with and survive a fallout event.

How to survive nuclear Fallout, a Guide.

I am not pimping my thread for any reason other than to alert people of the potential dangers, and give them legit and effective information to protect themselves. Stars and flags are Worthless, but human lives are Worth a lot!

If the webbot is predicting fallout (as alluded to in the OP of this particular thread here), than there might be something to this. We simply won't know for a long time.
Let's prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

We need to take this seriously and take precautions now!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
Seems pretty specific to me. Predicted the month, and the tsunami was a global coastal phenomena. That was a year ago.

It omits the area where it was suppose to hit, just saying "global coastal phenomena". It might as well have been some wales washing out on shore somewhere, a mass whale stranding. But no, we now "assume" it is the tsumani.

This is not very specific to me.

VvV

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

It omits the area where it was suppose to hit, just saying "global coastal phenomena"
Well, if fallout hits the US coastline, along with the Japanese tsunami, I would call that a "global coastal phenomena". It is further refined from a mere phenomena with this statement: "coastal disruptions".

edit on 14-3-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

When you said poisoness clouds my thoughts imediatly went to radiation. Perhaps not from Japan, but rather the asteroid or something in space, the sun.

here's another

"massive destruction coming, could be in the 'ring' San Fransico, Los Angelas," ect...
netbot predictions, 2012
edit on 14-3-2011 by canofnothing because: 2012
edit on 14-3-2011 by canofnothing because: I added ""'s

I read further. It mentioned that Japan will be affected.
edit on 14-3-2011 by canofnothing because: Japan... I read further.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
it does mention Japan:

Prophecy 2012 - 15 : They will keep secret : Radiation levels in Japan will sikken the island and other parts of the world (also South and North Korea as told in the 2011 predictions). Leaders of Japan will try to keep the large radiation levels secret so there will be no panic, people can't flee from the Island. The Disaster will be worse than Tsjernobyl.

source

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Predicting earthquakes and ( or ) tidal waves causing nuclear disasters isn't vague and many, MANY people have long been warning of EXACTLY that. These warnings could be considered 100% accurate foresight, prophecies or predictions, spin it as you will. But claiming such predictions aren't valid even "after" an event is merely the logic of those without eyes to see or ears to hear. The Nuclear disaster in the making at this very moment in Japan is NO MYSTERY to many who have long predicted this concerning nuclear issues or earthquakes and tidal waves.

new topics
top topics

join