It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Points are not growing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hello, i'm having a few problems with my poitns...

Before i left the computer i checked my points and it was 3470...then i posted on my thread, and it was still 3470, and i thought maybe it just needed to have time...
then i left for a few hours and about 4 people posted on my board and its still 3470. whats up with that?! I've been waiting so long for 3500 so that i can go into RATS and u guys are killing me!

P.S. the thread was 'should the drinking age be lowered"
AND as proof that i'm not lying - my points did not change as i made the board..isnt that like 10 points right there?

[edit on 20-7-2004 by sheaisdumb]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That thread is on BTS and you don't get ATS points for posts there. Here is a link to a run-down of the points system.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
actually the thing said "above top secret >> chit chat >> should the drinking age be lowered" but w/e... i guess board questiosn and business doesnt get any points either

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheaisdumb
actually the thing said "above top secret >> chit chat >> should the drinking age be lowered" but w/e... i guess board questiosn and business doesnt get any points either

oo how bitchy
I wouldnt worry too much theres nothin good in there anyway apparently so you aint missing out!

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hmm, BelowTopSecret � Chit Chat � Should the drinking age be lowered? is what I see. You are correct about the Board Questions.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221

oo how bitchy
I wouldnt worry too much theres nothin good in there anyway apparently so you aint missing out!

lol, i just want my points :'(...i only need 10 and its driving me crazy

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Whether it says www.abovetopsecret.com... or www.belowtopsecret.com... it will not matter from what you see. If you just keep the same format and just change the thread number, you can access any thread by BTS or ATS.
Does not matter.

Basically what it means... you are still actually posting on BTS.
The key is make sure it is ATS before posting. One clue is that there is no Chit Chat on ATS.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by JCMinJapan]

new topics

top topics

join